16M 3 years later Rate me

blacksunn

blacksunn

Iron
Joined
Aug 26, 2024
Posts
37
Reputation
21
After looksmaxxing since 12-13, I think I’ve done well when it comes to improving my bone structure, misc, fashion, and net worth. I am 16 now and I want to get rated from a female perspective. GIVE FEEDBACK so I can further improve. First 3 pics and the last pic is me currently. The others where I looked chopped was in between 13-15. And ik i’m not a LTN so don’t waste your time commenting that haha.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6261.jpeg
    IMG_6261.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5975.jpeg
    IMG_5975.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5774.jpeg
    IMG_5774.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5335.jpeg
    IMG_5335.jpeg
    324.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4837.jpeg
    IMG_4837.jpeg
    658.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4500.jpeg
    IMG_4500.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4234.jpeg
    IMG_4234.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6260.jpeg
    IMG_6260.jpeg
    796.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh
Why’s your user black sun if your literally black
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ibmh, cowmuncher26 and horseman.
After looksmaxxing since 12-13, I think I’ve done well when it comes to improving my bone structure, misc, fashion, and net worth. I am 16 now and I want to get rated from a female perspective. GIVE FEEDBACK so I can further improve. First 3 pics and the last pic is me currently. The others where I looked chopped was in between 13-15. And ik i’m not a LTN so don’t waste your time commenting that haha.
Hmtn mirin the ascension
 
You do know what the black sun is right?
Lolll I just searched it up and that is NOT what my username means and everyone who is into that stuff is an incel. Search up "Black sun Dune Harkonnen" and thats the meaning lol. Thanks for letting me know tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa
U already htn for Nggas
 
After looksmaxxing since 12-13, I think I’ve done well when it comes to improving my bone structure, misc, fashion, and net worth. I am 16 now and I want to get rated from a female perspective. GIVE FEEDBACK so I can further improve. First 3 pics and the last pic is me currently. The others where I looked chopped was in between 13-15. And ik i’m not a LTN so don’t waste your time commenting that haha.
Mmtn-Hmtn
 

Similar threads

TahokCc
Replies
8
Views
77
MANSCURCEL
MANSCURCEL
vinxyakmustdie
Replies
1
Views
64
vinxyakmustdie
vinxyakmustdie
S
Replies
18
Views
183
antoniosub5
A
vlknkoc
Replies
26
Views
145
antoniosub5
A
#1Chicolite
Replies
2
Views
46
#1Chicolite
#1Chicolite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top