16M: Rate my SMV

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Where would you rank me overall?

Some key points:

1. I'm 6'3 in shoes (major mog because I live in Pakistan)

2. I don't think I'm muscular or jacked. But I am fairly athletic looking and have complimented on my frame fairly often. I also do alright in sports. I do a lot of neck work too. Physically I'm much better than people around me because most ppl are skinnyfat or skinny.

3. The bottom 2 pictures are This is what I used to look like a year or so ago. So just keep in mind that my starting point was garbage.
IMG 20221004 191004
IMG 20221006 124248
View attachment IMG_20221005_212600.jpgView attachment IMG_20221005_212620.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20220903-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220903-WA0005.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
@TRUE_CEL can you see the images? Can you let me edit this so I can reformat.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Your face is neotenous... I have no idea about fashion in Pakistan, but that haircut is a dead sentence anywhere else at your age. Get longer tiktok hair. You give off autistic vibes rn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Gengar and Tasty17
Your face is neotenous... I have no idea about fashion in Pakistan, but that haircut is a dead sentence anywhere else at your age. Get longer tiktok hair. You give off autistic vibes rn
Can you see all the pics I've posted? They're not showing up for me some weird reason.

Is a neotenous face a bad thing?

Is for my hair, im trying to grow it out yeah. I had a buzz cut b4.

Chad

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy
Haha thanks for the flattery tbh. I appreciate it. I wish I was Chad. Maybe one day Insha Allah. But as of right now? Probably LTN to MTN.

Where would you rank me overall?

Some key points:

1. I'm 6'3 in shoes (major mog because I live in Pakistan)

2. I don't think I'm muscular or jacked. But I am fairly athletic looking and have complimented on my frame fairly often. I also do alright in sports. I do a lot of neck work too. Physically I'm much better than people around me because most ppl are skinnyfat or skinny.

3. The bottom 2 pictures are This is what I used to look like a year or so ago. So just keep in mind that my starting point was garbage. View attachment 1897385View attachment 1897386View attachment 1897387View attachment 1897388
You look like you have syndrome or some shit

Can you see all the pics I've posted? They're not showing up for me some weird reason.

Is a neotenous face a bad thing?

Is for my hair, im trying to grow it out yeah. I had a buzz cut b4.
I can only see one pic. Well, it's not a bad thing necessarily, it's natural since you're still very young. I don't encourage anyone below the age of 21 to get surgeries as they're still developing. Girls at your age group might prefer a neotenous face even, I don't know... I don't really mingle with 16 year olds

I can only see one pic. Well, it's not a bad thing necessarily, it's natural since you're still very young. I don't encourage anyone below the age of 21 to get surgeries as they're still developing. Girls at your age group might prefer a neotenous face even, I don't know... I don't really mingle with 16 year olds
3105158_IMG_20221005_212600.jpg

This is what I look like rn

Attachments

• IMG_20221005_212600.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
3105158_IMG_20221005_212600.jpg

This is what I look like rn
That's better. Looks like you put on mass. Lose the glasses and grow your hair even longer and then style it. Also do you have malocclusion? It looks like you have a slight underbite, but it's hard to tell from pictures alone. Might just be the angle and lens distortion.

That's better. Looks like you put on mass. Lose the glasses and grow your hair even longer and then style it. Also do you have malocclusion? It looks like you have a slight underbite, but it's hard to tell from pictures alone. Might just be the angle and lens distortion.
I might yeah. Gonna ask my dentist about it.

SARPE + bimax + softmaxxing

@TRUE_CEL can you see the images? Can you let me edit this so I can reformat.
I can see the images if I click on them but even I cannot edit your posts right now. Try creating a new thread so I can lock this one

low effort
LOL just fucking LOL

I’m deleting this shit is comedy

Yeah,you look retarted..iq<70 with those eyes set closer to each other and dumb smile
Calls him 'retarted' but can't spell "retarded," the jokes write themselves sometimes

LTN in the west but tall so normie.

In Pakistan prob HTN

Calls him 'retarted' but can't spell "retarded," the jokes write themselves sometimes
Shut up bitch,english is my second language...you dont speak russian,now do you? I am forced to speak with you on this dog language call english

Shut up bitch,english is my second language...you dont speak russian,now do you? I am forced to speak with you on this dog language call english
Go fight Ukrainian subhumans instead. Cyka blyat.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Haha thanks for the flattery tbh. I appreciate it. I wish I was Chad. Maybe one day Insha Allah. But as of right now? Probably LTN to MTN.
You did claim to be a chad though once. What made you change your opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
LOL just fucking LOL

I’m deleting this shit is comedy
that's what u get man u been deserving this

also op u look alright grow u hair tho