16M

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have good bones but your lips make you look bad, you haven't got harmony either
Received 684032065393878

That's strong curry cope

Your PSL would legit go up by 1 point if you had something done to your upper lip. It is practically non existent.
Tired of subhumans thinking that
The only reason you think that is because you're a male and you find thick lips attractive on women because it's a high estrogen feature

Girls don't like thick lips they like thin or normal like mine stop coping

You look good but your face is unharmonius, there's something off about it

The only reason you think that is because you're a male and you find thick lips attractive on women because it's a high estrogen feature

Yours isn't normal

Nigger harmony>all and that top lip if raping your harmony

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
lol, ur attititude is cancer,if you treat me like that irl i would beat your ass - you look like an eastern european immigrant

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Nice fruading btw. Frauding wors well when you have robust features like @Titbot here.

• Love it
Reactions: her
lol, ur attititude is cancer,if you treat me like that irl i would beat your ass - you look like an eastern european immigrant
You wouldn't do shit faggot
Received 303974086874772 1

This is what is going to happen
Look at that brutal wristmog
After that I threw him in the dumpster

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Nice fruading btw. Frauding wors well when you have robust features like @Titbot here.
he looks like he is squinting and angle frauding to make his chin wider. He can't even give us a front face pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
How am I frauding you cuck

he looks like he is squinting and angle frauding to make his chin wider. He can't even give us a front face pic
He did and it looks like shit

How am I frauding , you can see my frontal clearly

lol, is that your boyfriend, you are rubbing o nhim
He literally got dumpstered like your whore of a mother go commit suicide in front of her you balding shitstain

He did and it looks like shit
dude looks like a lanklet, height is not that important after 6ft 2 imo, brock lesnar at 16 would beat your ass even if he was 5ft 10
How am I frauding , you can see my frontal clearly
not you, OP
He literally got dumpstered like your whore of a mother go commit suicide in front of her you balding shitstain
ouch - you just found out that you were a failed abortion?

6.5/10 or 6.5/8?

dude looks like a lanklet, height is not that important after 6ft 2 imo, brock lesnar at 16 would beat your ass even if he was 5ft 10

not you, OP
Lanklet 😂
I literally have 25 inch bideltoid
Received 343748182912245

I don't even fit in the frame

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life
6'6 at 16 why the fuck do I have to be a 6ft gigamanlet

I didn't say you should get a blowjob lips but they look asymmetrical now, you have a lower lip and literally no upper lip, it looks asymmetrical and weird. Nobody is suited by too thin lips.
92f88ab024665faaf1b72b44b3914fda  thin lips kylie jenner lips

Boi you look retarded as shit

Lanklet 😂
I literally have 25 inch bideltoid View attachment 95351
I don't even fit in the frame
omg you look like a monkey - 25 inch bideltoid my ass, you need tailored clothes, stop larping, the greatest bodybuilders of all time who are full of test and steroids and have been training for more than your whole life have a 24 inch bideltoid, you are a 16 year old soyboy who lies on the internet. The guy, in the front has a horse face, you aren't 6ft 6, if you are then how tall is the guy in the front?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
omg you look like a monkey - 25 inch bideltoid my ass, you need tailored clothes, stop larping, the greatest bodybuilders of all time who are full of test and steroids and have been training for more than your whole life have a 24 inch bideltoid, you are a 16 year old soyboy who lies on the internet. The guy, in the front has a horse face, you aren't 6ft 6, if you are then how tall is the guy in the front?
you don't fit in the frame because your friend is in the middle, you look like you just stole bread and bacon from your local supermarket but you act like you raided the white house.

• Woah
Reactions: her
I'm 6'6 as of now that's old picture
In that pic I have 23 inch bideltoid mogs every mr Olympia
Keep in mind they're all 5'6 I'm literally a foot taller than them you iqlet

you look ugly as heck, neanderthal, no harmony at all, like a scientific experiment gone wrong, just a bunch of bones on a face.
I'm 6'6 as of now that's old picture
In that pic I have 23 inch bideltoid mogs every mr Olympia
Keep in mind they're all 5'6 I'm literally a foot taller than them you iqlet
the guy on the right is almost your height, 2 or 3 inches shorter max. You aren't 6ft 6, prove it by recording you measuring yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Status
Not open for further replies.