16M

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
"A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press."

Don't even try say you have 23 inch shoulders even.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and HailToTheKing
Boi you look retarded as shit nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
"A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press."

Don't even try say you have 23 inch shoulders even.
As a 5'9 manlet
Keep coping bro I'm 6'6

@dotacel just a bunch of bones on a face
U don't even have bones you ugly curry balding midget
Set yourself on fire 🔥

Nice try not clicking on that fishy link
it is https and has looksmax, are you brainded? Step dad dropped you on the head and used your 70 inch bideltoid as a footrest.?

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Chadelite
exactly, im 6ft 2 and mog your ogre face - shrek mogs you tbh. He is ogremaxxed
You mog nothing son absolutely nothing
0 zero
Nul
Нула

@jefferson GTFIH WORLD WAR 3 HAPPENING RN XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You are clearly not aesthetic tbh, that said, you looks like a high t ogre, so you are fine.

You mog nothing son absolutely nothing
0 zero
Nul
Нула
i didn't see you at the mr olympia event? i thought autists were allowed as well.

i didn't see you at the mr olympia event? i thought autists were allowed as well.

You are clearly not aesthetic tbh, that said, you looks like a high t ogre, so you are fine.
Keep coping
It's ideal in eastern Europe
I literally never get mogged
Stop saying 20 inch shoulders is broad
22 is average

frauded/10

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2205
Status
Not open for further replies.