17-23 should be completely spent on moneymaxxing if you are mtn or lower

M

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
Tbh, just swim for frame and gymmax and grind hard for money , nothing of looksmaxxing will ascend if you are mtn or lower nd the quality of girls would be shit too, after 24 just spam surgeries till 25 ( which male physical prime )

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, Lynxress and lemonnz
life after 20 is oldcel tbh, time to rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and mayo mogger
ZomboMeme 06032024115839

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PseduoAryan and shabby890
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Oldcels gonna try to laugh this off as a joke but it’s Unironically true
What u even gonna do before ascending just have free insults from foids and friend cricle is cope for the most part

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
life isn't an rpg you don't max anything. you just spend your youth on the books and then get a wageslave job and continue to get ignored by women until you find some roastie who's ready to settle down and suck your finances.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
life isn't an rpg you don't max anything. you just spend your youth on the books and then get a wageslave job and continue to get ignored by women until you find some roastie who's ready to settle down and suck your finances.
Prenups should be tge first thing

Jfl at this. If you have no experience by 24 it’s over

Jfl at this. If you have no experience by 24 it’s over
I already have khh experience , just virgin but my dick size can compensate for inexperience

I
I already have khh experience , just virgin but my dick size can compensate for inexperience
Will spend all that money on a dildo implant. This dick of mine ain't slaying shit

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I
Will spend all that money on a dildo implant. This dick of mine ain't slaying shit
My 7×6 is just useless till i get arrnaged married lmfao