majindoom

Iron
I’m a pussy so nothing that has to do with needles

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL

• +1
Reactions: majindoom
nothing that has to do with needles
At this point, grab a hammer and bonesmash the top of your head until you reach desired height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Luke LLL, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Nothing. Nothing will make you grow if you don't inject it. If you try to eat or ingest it all the components will just get destroyed inside your stomach.

At this point, grab a hammer and bonesmash the top of your head until you reach desired height.
I only have a belt and ceiling fan currently
Nothing. Nothing will make you grow if you don't inject it. If you try to eat or ingest it all the components will just get destroyed inside your stomach.
Does that go for vitamins as well, like k2 and niacin

• So Sad
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Does that go for vitamins as well, like k2 and niacin
No bro. Just the things that make you actually grow like HGH and peptides. Get decomposed if you ingest them.
Vitamins and food are safe.

• +1
Reactions: majindoom
Bro, honestly if I was you I’d buy HGH immediately even if that means borrowing from ur dad.
You need to man up and start injecting, you inject 4IU of hgh 5 days on 2 off, small needle into ur stomach fat

man up, or you will regret missing this opportunity while ur plates still slightly open.
If you don’t do this, you’ll be doomed to a life of 5ft6 aka joke height. You’ll forever be a very short manlet. Do it or you gonna wish u could eat even horse shit just to grow

Do it now, hgh blast that shit for a whole year... then you have a chance of maybe even hitting 5ft11 and actually be human

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and GoMadAndSTFU
Don’t even bother, save yourself the time, money and effort
I’m sorry bro

You’re completely right as hard as it is for me to say, but what makes it 10x worse for me is that my sister is actually taller than me by 2 inches so my mom thought I would be tall by default so she would always tell me that I’d be one of the tallest people in my family when I grow up. Now I just feel like I’m disappointing her even though I know it’s not my fault. Now I’m just a short beancel

Btw how much would that cost and where would I have to get it from, would it have to be prescribed

What would you recommend then

Thanks, I guess I’m gonna have to stop being a bitch and bite the bullet
How tall are ur parents? Nothing will work besides hgh/peptides. Even that is not 100% guranteed

mk677 is in a tablet form

HGH injections and low dose exemestane, vitamin D, K2, zinc and magnesium supplementation. Everything else is likely cope.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
You’re completely right as hard as it is for me to say, but what makes it 10x worse for me is that my sister is actually taller than me by 2 inches so my mom thought I would be tall by default so she would always tell me that I’d be one of the tallest people in my family when I grow up. Now I just feel like I’m disappointing her even though I know it’s not my fault. Now I’m just a short beancel
If your mom is disappointed then you need to explain hgh to her and say that you need to start before it's too late. You need to play with her emotions.

Dont be scared of needles man up