please don’t fuck with your hormones so young.

"You have potential to be at the very least normie" damn its so motivating YOU CAN BE A NORMIE GUYS WAKE UP TIME TO ASCEND TO NORMIE :feelsuhh:
jfl now i really want to commit suicide. Went from low Htn to now possibly having LTN potential that’s actually fuvking crazy. And all it took was 8 fucking months in total.

• So Sad
Reactions: NerverBegan
it's all in your head, its millimeters. There's still no reason to be a loser without shaved face and tired eyes.

TRUST ME.
You're writing this cautionary thread,

BUT YOU WILL END UP LIKE ME.
I too were blackpilled at 17. You'll become 19 in a blink of an eye like me. And get worse potential from being depressed (more bloat, shit skin) Try to become normal. And forget your past regrets.
nigga you just said i had potential to be a normie when i used to htn. Now i have potential to be LTN? thats fucking crazy i’m really going to rope now

"You have potential to be at the very least normie" damn its so motivating YOU CAN BE A NORMIE GUYS WAKE UP TIME TO ASCEND TO NORMIE :feelsuhh:
i see people come from very worse faces and suceed. You'll have your period of self loathing just as i did, and you'll be enraged when you're 19 asking wtf you did with your time.

You're a cuck right now. All i can say, you will find out the hard way that wasting your time on something so useless, is indeed useless.

• +1
Reactions: john788
nigga you just said i had potential to be a normie when i used to htn. Now i have potential to be LTN? thats fucking crazy i’m really going to rope now
yeah you have potential to be an ltn if you continue being a depressed dog.
I never even said ltn btw

yeah but i’ll never be htn again without surgery… that’s quite obvious. living life as mtn potential is going to be fuckinf hard knowing the only soft max i could get to again is mtn

g if i never found this forum i would have been fine fr i actually want to die now

yeah but i’ll never be htn again without surgery… that’s quite obvious. living life as mtn potential is going to be fuckinf hard knowing the only soft max i could get to again is mtn
im wondering, did you train and gym during hgh?

g if i never found this forum i would have been fine fr i actually want to die now
you look almost exactly the same jfl. just more depressed.

Do you have any pics from when you discovered facial changes? Or at the very least were still normal?

Feels like you once discovered slight change with nose, and went chimp mode. Removing the hgh that stabilized your mind. Making you depressed

nigga does it matter i can never get to HTN without surgery again
i don't care about talking to you, have a good life. Come back to me when you're 19

i don't care about talking to you, have a good life. Come back to me when you're 19
nigga doesn’t understand how hard it is knowing u fucked urself at 16 and all it took was 8 months of fucking ur face and ruining ur looks for life something that could have been easily avoided if i didnt have a phone or internet access. I ruined my looks for like was deadass HTN will never get that back

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Just get a rhino, let the niggas do what they want, personally the Pharma gh I used do nothing, nor was I worried about facial growth because I already planned on getting rhino anyway it’s not a big deal
exactly, he doesn't realize the shit hes doing now is far by worse than hgh

• +1
Reactions: john788
nigga doesn’t understand how hard it is knowing u fucked urself at 16 and all it took was 8 months of fucking ur face and ruining ur looks for life something that could have been easily avoided if i didnt have a phone or internet access. I ruined my looks for like was deadass HTN will never get that back
i fucked myself at 6, my father and brother has brad pitt jaw, and i sucked and slept on it weirdly. I have a side bite and overbite on 1 tooth.
Trust me, i were exactly the same as him, And he will continue being depressed until he wakes up many years later.

i fucked myself at 6, my father and brother has brad pitt jaw, and i sucked and slept on it weirdly. I have a side bite and overbite on 1 tooth.
Trust me, i were exactly the same as him, And he will continue being depressed until he wakes up many years later.
ight g whatever. Knowing i will never hit HTN again though and never be able to fw the girls i did again is going to fuck with me for life knowing i did this to myself at 16 prime years trying to ascend. fuck this shit man. Most softmax potential i have now is MTN without surgery fuck

ight g whatever. Knowing i will never hit HTN again though and never be able to fw the girls i did again is going to fuck with me for life knowing i did this to myself at 16 prime years trying to ascend. fuck this shit man. Most softmax potential i have now is MTN without surgery fuck
how tall are you? You look very good, or the potential. There's no reason for you to do worse damage than hgh. by having shit skin, and hair.

how tall are you? You look very good, or the potential. There's no reason for you to do worse damage than hgh. by having shit skin, and hair.
mtn potential

i was 16-17 when i fucked with HGH and ai for 8 months of consistent use total, only half of that ever actually touching GH. I was only using peptides, mk, and ai with alpha gpc and vitamins for a lot of that. Only 2 months did i use peptides with GH. Anyways, my pituitary gland might be desensitized now. And the facial changes were absurd in such a short amount of time. Doctor said i was only 17 so my bones in my face were more sensitize even if i was fully developed… I
my plates were open and i was on and off ai. I didn’t grow taller, i didn’t grow wider. Just the bones in my face were the last bones sensitive at 16-17. I only started noticing the facial changes after I turned 17. From Mid October to Late January, i turned 17 in mid-late november. October i only saw a bit of nose growth and no facial changes besides bloat. I got my plates Xrayed again in early november and they said my plates were about to be bone age 17 but still open in my wrists, assumed my plates were also open in my spine. I used peptides to mitigate any facial change, didn’t work. I used peptides and GH from late october to late january. Used peptides up until about November 8th when i got some GH, didn’t even use all of that and i mixed some peptides i had left over with it. CJC and HGH, bad combination should have realized that but i really wanted to grow and Osie said that it was a better way. Obviously he is off the forum now so that should tell you something. @Osie. High risk high reward shit. Anyways I only noticed extreme facial changes after i turned 17 with GH and peptides. I don’t know what happened there but i ran hgh and peptides for months before that and only had slight nose growth. Anyways I ran it, started to notice my face having weird extreme changes throughout but i thought it was just water retention like everyone said. I used this stuff on and off and even took a 1-2 day break a lot because i was scared. but i still wanted to grow… it could also be i stopped using ai and maybe it made my plates close rapidly..??? i’m not sure to be honest. i was taking a break from ai mostly after my xray in november and decided just to use gh peptides. So literally. I noticed the facial changes and instantly stopped once i realized jan 29th. From then on i was completely fucked. So from October 16, to Jan 29th. with breaks in between so in total maybe subtract 1.5 weeks from that, and also not even using the total amount of anything really. 106 days and my face was fucked.
holy dnr

just bcs u where an uneducated sperg does mean people cant ascend crazy from hormones

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
holy dnr

just bcs u where an uneducated sperg does mean people cant ascend crazy from hormones
i did everything mostly correcr

i was 16-17 when i fucked with HGH and ai for 8 months of consistent use total, only half of that ever actually touching GH. I was only using peptides, mk, and ai with alpha gpc and vitamins for a lot of that. Only 2 months did i use peptides with GH. Anyways, my pituitary gland might be desensitized now. And the facial changes were absurd in such a short amount of time. Doctor said i was only 17 so my bones in my face were more sensitize even if i was fully developed… I
my plates were open and i was on and off ai. I didn’t grow taller, i didn’t grow wider. Just the bones in my face were the last bones sensitive at 16-17. I only started noticing the facial changes after I turned 17. From Mid October to Late January, i turned 17 in mid-late november. October i only saw a bit of nose growth and no facial changes besides bloat. I got my plates Xrayed again in early november and they said my plates were about to be bone age 17 but still open in my wrists, assumed my plates were also open in my spine. I used peptides to mitigate any facial change, didn’t work. I used peptides and GH from late october to late january. Used peptides up until about November 8th when i got some GH, didn’t even use all of that and i mixed some peptides i had left over with it. CJC and HGH, bad combination should have realized that but i really wanted to grow and Osie said that it was a better way. Obviously he is off the forum now so that should tell you something. @Osie. High risk high reward shit. Anyways I only noticed extreme facial changes after i turned 17 with GH and peptides. I don’t know what happened there but i ran hgh and peptides for months before that and only had slight nose growth. Anyways I ran it, started to notice my face having weird extreme changes throughout but i thought it was just water retention like everyone said. I used this stuff on and off and even took a 1-2 day break a lot because i was scared. but i still wanted to grow… it could also be i stopped using ai and maybe it made my plates close rapidly..??? i’m not sure to be honest. i was taking a break from ai mostly after my xray in november and decided just to use gh peptides. So literally. I noticed the facial changes and instantly stopped once i realized jan 29th. From then on i was completely fucked. So from October 16, to Jan 29th. with breaks in between so in total maybe subtract 1.5 weeks from that, and also not even using the total amount of anything really. 106 days and my face was fucked.
Pov ur a rare case who had an inconsistent protocol and didnt know what u were doing tell me ur schedule and doses

Pov ur a rare case who had an inconsistent protocol and didnt know what u were doing tell me ur schedule and doses
rigged mate how is dosage and schedule going to give him different effects

@56and3psl it is all in your head, the lighting between before and after is so different that the nose looks bigger but in reality you just only now realised the actual size of your nose.

clearly this has caused you to stress and lose sleep over (you've posted at least 6 times) giving you dark circles and a more bloated face

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

@56and3psl it is all in your head, the lighting between before and after is so different that the nose looks bigger but in reality you just only now realised the actual size of your nose.

clearly this has caused you to stress and lose sleep over (you've posted at least 6 times) giving you dark circles and a more bloated face
Too much Gh disrupts pulsatile secretion, overstimulates receptors, causes desensitization = abnormal IGF-1 levels, and disproportionate bone growth, especially facially

I just had this guy like 120 min ago telling me how i know nothing cause im 5’6 and now i see this niggas posts jfl

Too much Gh disrupts pulsatile secretion, overstimulates receptors, causes desensitization = abnormal IGF-1 levels, and disproportionate bone growth, especially facially
it’s of people ran a lot higher stuff than me. but that’s my theory too. but wouldn’t desensitization if it occurred just mean nothing has affect?…

I just had this guy like 120 min ago telling me how i know nothing cause im 5’6 and now i see this niggas posts jfl
nigga i was joking

it’s of people ran a lot higher stuff than me. but that’s my theory too. but wouldn’t desensitization if it occurred just mean nothing has affect?…
Receptor desensitization means overexpression or downregulation, causing disproportionate responses instead of no effect, means u get uneven facial bone growth

I know English isn't your first language so I don't really expect you to try read studies since they used scientific words but none of this is proven and is all rubbish recycled on the forum

any form of exogenous igf1 will suppress natural excretion, so this pulsatile secretion will not matter since you will always ruin your body natural pulsatile secretion.

how does any of the things you said relate to disproportionate bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Receptor desensitization means overexpression or downregulation, causing disproportionate responses instead of no effect, means u get uneven facial bone growth

I know English isn't your first language so I don't really expect you to try read studies since they used scientific words but none of this is proven and is all rubbish recycled on the forum

any form of exogenous igf1 will suppress natural excretion, so this pulsatile secretion will not matter since you will always ruin your body natural pulsatile secretion.

he’s talking about pituitary desensitization specifically maybe, which occurs after long periods of GHRH secretion like CJC dac which fs occurs only problem is i never ran it that much… but IGF1 receptor sensitivity is what he’s talking about. He’s saying that my face became more sensitive while the rest of my body was desensitized? Doesn’t make any sense really.

and the facial bone growth wasn’t necessary lily “uneven” just makes me look worse and ogre losing facial harmony.

Its theory i dont base anything i say off of theory, there is proof gh works in one of my post based on english studies, i do struggle with english but i dont struggle understanding the science only trying to explain what i mean

exogen IGF-1 supresss endgen production which disrupts natural pulsatile secretion unrven receptor activation from irregular dosing can cause asymmetric bone growth = to disproportionate facial changes

Okay hollup lemme reread everything yall saying i think i lost track jfl

тЬ no im not confused irregular igf spikes induce bone growth would explaon his facial changes

тЬ no im not confused irregular igf spikes induce bone growth would explaon his facial changes
but HGH in general causes Bleed not spikes. It’s only injected at night because conversion to IGF1 is the highest then. Peptides + GH might have fuvked me, having an endo bleed production and then having Hgh. But that’s what mpmd reccomended to run for height growth.

he’s talking about pituitary desensitization specifically maybe, which occurs after long periods of GHRH secretion like CJC dac which fs occurs only problem is i never ran it that much… but IGF1 receptor sensitivity is what he’s talking about. He’s saying that my face became more sensitive while the rest of my body was desensitized? Doesn’t make any sense really.
igf receptor sensitivity vary across tissues facial change even tho ignoring overall desensitization prolly suggests receptor variation and gh/igf distribution

but HGH in general causes Bleed not spikes. It’s only injected at night because conversion to IGF1 is the highest then. Peptides + GH might have fuvked me, having an endo bleed production and then having Hgh. But that’s what mpmd reccomended to run for height growth.
HGH “bleed” increase baseline igf, but ghrh peptides cause pulsatile spikes combining disrupts endogen gh regulation, prolly overstimulating igf1 receptors in facial bones, again causing the fucked shit its (bleed vs spikes)

igf receptor sensitivity vary across tissues facial change even tho ignoring overall desensitization prolly suggests receptor variation and gh/igf distribution
how much is this proven scientifically tho

how much is this proven scientifically tho
Not alot but combining steady and pulsatile gh theoretically overstimulates igf receptors especially in sensitive facial bones, still eventually well get more research im sure china prolly has some i cant read

HGH “bleed” increase baseline igf, but ghrh peptides cause pulsatile spikes combining disrupts endogen gh regulation, prolly overstimulating igf1 receptors in facial bones, again causing the fucked shit its (bleed vs spikes)
cjc dac causes a bleed effect like mk677 it’s fairly well established. HGH bleed is the same bleed in acromegaly is it not.? @Osie your science was wrong nigga delete all your posts. Peptides + HGH was not the way to go. but many people combined peptides and GH and the only things i did was HGH + GHRP6 really. i never used a GHRH afterwards with HGH. it was only ghrp for bulking

and some of these niggas we’re injecting 10IUS. no way my shit did that to me. but i think i do have receptor desensitization rn or pituitary because my igf1 is 53 and my GH level is 0.2

Not alot but combining steady and pulsatile gh theoretically overstimulates igf receptors especially in sensitive facial bones, still eventually well get more research im sure china prolly has some i cant read
was using somastatin inhibitators like alpha gpc too. @Osie delete that shit

cjc dac causes a bleed effect like mk677 it’s fairly well established. HGH bleed is the same bleed in acromegaly is it not.? @Osie your science was wrong nigga delete all your posts. Peptides + HGH was not the way to go. but many people combined peptides and GH and the only things i did was HGH + GHRP6 really. i never used a GHRH afterwards with HGH. it was only ghrp for bulking
Cjc dac and mk677 cause sustained GH secretion, but not like hghs pulsatile release, combined gh and ghrp6 overstimulation disrupts homeostasis, causes fucked igf1 sides acromelwgy results from chronic, unregulated GH, not relevent here

Cjc dac and mk677 cause sustained GH secretion, but not like hghs pulsatile release, combined gh and ghrp6 overstimulation disrupts homeostasis, causes fucked igf1 sides acromelwgy results from chronic, unregulated GH, not relevent here
well nigga i got acromegaly. Maybe it was the ghrp6+ HGH that caused it… but i took a lot of breaks tbh.”

well nigga i got acromegaly. Maybe it was the ghrp6+ HGH that caused it… but i took a lot of breaks tbh.”
Shouldve doubled the dose tbh and went with the flow, mr take that risk

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
@Osie @Tallest person here it was the peptides + HGH therapy i did that made this happen. Ghrp6 + HGH did it. although mk +hgh was highly reccomended here and many bb have done it and didnt have the same effects i did. i suppose only being 17 did it