please don’t fuck with your hormones so young.

Shouldve doubled the dose tbh and went with the flow, mr take that risk
all the GH went to my face and not one went to my fucking body. brutal 😂😂😂.

You idiot you still look fine (MTN). In fact you look more dimorphic and mature. Stop tweaking all over this site, log off, relax, and everything will be fine.
Okay. So I don’t need to kill myself.? how do i ascend back to high MTN or low HTN again how.

Okay. So I don’t need to kill myself.? how do i ascend back to high MTN or low HTN again how.
Minor Rhinoplastly.
1. Get off this forum (request a ban)
2. Get Job
3. Save
4. Aquire Rhinoplasty in the US (don't fly to turkey)
5. Boom ascended

Minor Rhinoplastly.
1. Get off this forum (request a ban)
2. Get Job
3. Save
4. Aquire Rhinoplasty in the US (don't fly to turkey)
5. Boom ascended
you think the only things that changed were my nose and skin..?

you think the only things that changed were my nose and skin..?
Kind of hard to tell when you only posted frontal pics. You look a little bloated I guess.

Kind of hard to tell when you only posted frontal pics. You look a little bloated I guess.
IMG 6956
IMG 6867
left pic already had a bit of tip nose growth but i was also bloated off GH in that pic

Bro I alr said this u have psychosis. U have crippling BDD and on top of that ur gf broke up with u. Get to a hospital before you kys or become the next james sapphire.

Listen to what I'm saying

gay htn to masculine htn

i did tho i just reacted in a bad way
bro ik who u r, ur that jew in o tooles that tried to convince everyone that gh fucked ur face

ur a government implant

after that thread i up to my asin dosage to 50mg

bro ik who u r, ur that jew in o tooles that tried to convince everyone that gh fucked ur face

ur a government implant
it was real tho

i don’t know what happened to you. only thing i see is the nose that got fucked up. i’ve been in HGH for a year now, with an IGF of 600/700+ since december. i’m growing rapidly. maybe my nose has grown some but nothing major. a dose of 6.5ius pharma. going to 10ius pharma in the next week or too. then adding another 5ius very high quality generic.

Last edited:
No you fucking didnt.
y are u calling me an idiot? I literally did everything correct mostly, Osie and i literally talked for months how to properly run the stack. You’re a dumb fuvk for blaming me for this reaction. GH and AI doesn’t work and only harms you.

y are u calling me an idiot? I literally did everything correct mostly, Osie and i literally talked for months how to properly run the stack. You’re a dumb fuvk for blaming me for this reaction. GH and AI doesn’t work and only harms you.
Oh the pubertymaxxing results were all fake or what ? And iam the prime example that hgh and ai worked. I took hexarelin with 14. You just did some weird shit. Took it on and off. Its your own fault. Do some research before you blast shit into your body. In the future pls use ur brain. Iam rly sry for what happened to you and you got ruined by blackpill so much, fr bcs i feel the same. But god damn, do your fucking research before you take something.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Oh the pubertymaxxing results were all fake or what ? And iam the prime example that hgh and ai worked. I took hexarelin with 14. You just did some weird shit. Took it on and off. Its your own fault. Do some research before you blast shit into your body. In the future pls use ur brain. Iam rly sry for what happened to you and you got ruined by blackpill so much, fr bcs i feel the same. But god damn, do your fucking research before you take something.
half the people on here larp about results g. That’s what’s ur not understanding. Many people have been exposed. You were 14 😂. Hex is a p3 pathway. It didn’t make you grow you grew naturally lmao it sped it up. I didn’t take it off on and on. I ran a 3x peptide stack and then started up GH again consistently, took breaks from ai when i needed to. The face changed happened December - Feb 1st. The last two months i ever touched any drugs. It was obviously not a normal reaction because my doses were lower than everyone else’s. My IGF1 was not high. Hex is not HGH, it’s an entirely different compound. Hex alone did not do anything for you, nor did it make you grow. Hex is a GHRP and without combining it with a GHRH it does nothing. Osie and I did research for months

Oh the pubertymaxxing results were all fake or what ? And iam the prime example that hgh and ai worked. I took hexarelin with 14. You just did some weird shit. Took it on and off. It’s your own fault. Do some research before you blast shit into your body. In the future pls use ur brain. Iam rly sry for what happened to you and you got ruined by blackpill so much, fr bcs i feel the same. But god damn, do your fucking research before you take something.
You would have needed to inject Hex 3x a day with a GHRH for it to do barely anything, as well as cycle it off every 2-3 weeks because you get desensitized to it. 😭. How can you even say that. Are you listening to yourself speak right now? And yes, every puberty maxing result is mostly fake. Correct i’m glad you’ve realized that

half the people on here larp about results g.
Loox, https://looksmax.org/threads/its-not-over-for-all-of-you-there-is-still-hope-left.39662/ and EVERY other mf here who took roids are the prime example. PUBERTYMAXXING IS REAL. YOU are the only mf i saw who got ugly bcs of hgh and ai. Nobody here got ugly, the only thing that happened is that ppl were balding bcs of hgh and roids. AND MY RESULTS ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE BCS I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. Iam 6ft barefoot. I don't want to know your diet, sleep times or vitamin levels . You probably didn't even care about that shit. I took 3 units of hexarelin a day, one in the morning, one mid day and one before bed.
It didn’t make you grow you grew naturally lmao it sped it up.
oh yes goy thats why iam so tall and everyone in my family is short. My father is 5.7 and my mother is 5.5 and I am 6ft barefoot. Don't talk nonsense. Your cycles were all dogshit. You did some weird shit. No mf suddenly becomes deformed on hgh.
and I did research for months
you did bad research, because i believe my own eyes and things i see. You are the ONLY ONE who got bad results.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
And yes, every puberty maxing result is mostly fake.
how do you want to fake a result. I dont think every mf here got implants and ''just got older'' bcs those mfs were genetic dead ends before they started pubertymaxxing.

Loox, https://looksmax.org/threads/its-not-over-for-all-of-you-there-is-still-hope-left.39662/ and EVERY other mf here who took roids are the prime example. PUBERTYMAXXING IS REAL. YOU are the only mf i saw who got ugly bcs of hgh and ai. Nobody here got ugly, the only thing that happened is that ppl were balding bcs of hgh and roids. AND MY RESULTS ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE BCS I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. Iam 6ft barefoot. I don't want to know your diet, sleep times or vitamin levels . You probably didn't even care about that shit. I took 3 units of hexarelin a day, one in the morning, one mid day and one before bed.

oh yes goy thats why iam so tall and everyone in my family is short. My father is 5.7 and my mother is 5.5 and I am 6ft barefoot. Don't talk nonsense. Your cycles were all dogshit. You did some weird shit. No mf suddenly becomes deformed on hgh.

you did bad research, because i believe my own eyes and things i see. You are the ONLY ONE who got bad results.
your a dumb fuck. Loox never did HGH or anything. Loox did a high test cycle, and just pure roids and pure androgens. We were literally in the Otooles server with him when he gave out his stack lmao

I did the same research as every person on the site and there’s only one way to heightmax, there’s really not much else to it. It’s not some complex thing, most people here read a couple pubmed articles and think they know everything. Even barnmatrix tried getting people to inject IGF1 into the mandible bone because he thought IGF1 des would actually grow something locally, spoiler that’s not how it works. Everyone thought IGF1 was superior until the last 3 months when it turns out that synthetic IGF1 doesn’t acturallt stay in the blood long at all and also doesn’t actually bind as well to receptors. Lmao. Point is research is always changing and I know more than you

how do you want to fake a result. I dont think every mf here got implants and ''just got older'' bcs those mfs were genetic dead ends before they started pubertymaxxing.
Loox is the only person who ascended facially from roids, he didn’t touch GH. There’s only a handful of confirmed ascensions height wise from .org on here with HGH and ai. i can count on literally one hand, Lux, Dystopian, and 2 more people that aren’t even here anymore. The shit is cope g, Osie never even grew

if no “mf” suddenly becomes deformed as HGH than why does avromegaly exist lmao? Injecting real HGH is essentially the same thing and especially at 16-17 your skull is more reactive to hormone changes.

Thats the reason why my mom is 5,5 my dad 5,7 and all of my other brothers and sisters are short too right ?
This is irrelevant g, hex didn’t do anything for you. It actually barely increases IGF1, it’s a p3 pathway activator. It is a ghrp, they do not increase IGF1 without a GHRH

not some Hex you did at 14 for a couple months g. lmao.
It's strange that I only grew so much in this phase where i took it, really strange buddy boyo
This is irrelevant g, hex didn’t do anything for you. It actually barely increases IGF1, it’s a p3 pathway activator. It is a ghrp, they do not increase IGF1 without a GHRH
you give me such a headache

It's strange that I only grew so much in this phase where i took it, really strange buddy boyo

because you were 14 years old. do you know what the average age of a growth spurt is in males. Here let me get a CDC chart for you. 😭

sorry just explaining to you how the chemical you took actually works. Did you even cycle it off? Did you know you had to do that? Did you realize your receptors and pituitary gland become desensitized after a short period of time? Or did you not know that. Did you know it happens with mk too?

sorry just explaining to you how the chemical you took actually works. Did you even cycle it off? Did you know you had to do that? Did you realize your receptors and pituitary gland become desensitized after a short period of time? Or did you not know that. Did you know it happens with mk too?
because you were 14 years old. do you know what the average age of a growth spurt is in males. Here let me get a CDC chart for you. 😭
dnrd i love being 6ft mister 5,8

This is exactly why im not tryna hop on hgh or mk677 during puberty and my dad already has diabetes, i might get em and fuck myself up forever, not worth it when ur heights already pretty good dont listen to forum schizos

i was 16-17 when i fucked with HGH and ai for 8 months of consistent use total, only half of that ever actually touching GH. I was only using peptides, mk, and ai with alpha gpc and vitamins for a lot of that. Only 2 months did i use peptides with GH. Anyways, my pituitary gland might be desensitized now. And the facial changes were absurd in such a short amount of time. Doctor said i was only 17 so my bones in my face were more sensitize even if i was fully developed… I
my plates were open and i was on and off ai. I didn’t grow taller, i didn’t grow wider. Just the bones in my face were the last bones sensitive at 16-17. I only started noticing the facial changes after I turned 17. From Mid October to Late January, i turned 17 in mid-late november. October i only saw a bit of nose growth and no facial changes besides bloat. I got my plates Xrayed again in early november and they said my plates were about to be bone age 17 but still open in my wrists, assumed my plates were also open in my spine. I used peptides to mitigate any facial change, didn’t work. I used peptides and GH from late october to late january. Used peptides up until about November 8th when i got some GH, didn’t even use all of that and i mixed some peptides i had left over with it. CJC and HGH, bad combination should have realized that but i really wanted to grow and Osie said that it was a better way. Obviously he is off the forum now so that should tell you something. @Osie. High risk high reward shit. Anyways I only noticed extreme facial changes after i turned 17 with GH and peptides. I don’t know what happened there but i ran hgh and peptides for months before that and only had slight nose growth. Anyways I ran it, started to notice my face having weird extreme changes throughout but i thought it was just water retention like everyone said. I used this stuff on and off and even took a 1-2 day break a lot because i was scared. but i still wanted to grow… it could also be i stopped using ai and maybe it made my plates close rapidly..??? i’m not sure to be honest. i was taking a break from ai mostly after my xray in november and decided just to use gh peptides. So literally. I noticed the facial changes and instantly stopped once i realized jan 29th. From then on i was completely fucked. So from October 16, to Jan 29th. with breaks in between so in total maybe subtract 1.5 weeks from that, and also not even using the total amount of anything really. 106 days and my face was fucked.
OMFG YOU LOOK THE FUCKING SAME JUST OLDER STOP WITH THESE RETARD POSTS

i was 16-17 when i fucked with HGH and ai for 8 months of consistent use total, only half of that ever actually touching GH. I was only using peptides, mk, and ai with alpha gpc and vitamins for a lot of that. Only 2 months did i use peptides with GH. Anyways, my pituitary gland might be desensitized now. And the facial changes were absurd in such a short amount of time. Doctor said i was only 17 so my bones in my face were more sensitize even if i was fully developed… I
my plates were open and i was on and off ai. I didn’t grow taller, i didn’t grow wider. Just the bones in my face were the last bones sensitive at 16-17. I only started noticing the facial changes after I turned 17. From Mid October to Late January, i turned 17 in mid-late november. October i only saw a bit of nose growth and no facial changes besides bloat. I got my plates Xrayed again in early november and they said my plates were about to be bone age 17 but still open in my wrists, assumed my plates were also open in my spine. I used peptides to mitigate any facial change, didn’t work. I used peptides and GH from late october to late january. Used peptides up until about November 8th when i got some GH, didn’t even use all of that and i mixed some peptides i had left over with it. CJC and HGH, bad combination should have realized that but i really wanted to grow and Osie said that it was a better way. Obviously he is off the forum now so that should tell you something. @Osie. High risk high reward shit. Anyways I only noticed extreme facial changes after i turned 17 with GH and peptides. I don’t know what happened there but i ran hgh and peptides for months before that and only had slight nose growth. Anyways I ran it, started to notice my face having weird extreme changes throughout but i thought it was just water retention like everyone said. I used this stuff on and off and even took a 1-2 day break a lot because i was scared. but i still wanted to grow… it could also be i stopped using ai and maybe it made my plates close rapidly..??? i’m not sure to be honest. i was taking a break from ai mostly after my xray in november and decided just to use gh peptides. So literally. I noticed the facial changes and instantly stopped once i realized jan 29th. From then on i was completely fucked. So from October 16, to Jan 29th. with breaks in between so in total maybe subtract 1.5 weeks from that, and also not even using the total amount of anything really. 106 days and my face was fucked.
osie was a jew who tried to sound smart and tricked people into being his personal lab rats

Looks like good results to me, just needs a few changed like others said, rhino, skin halo, stress releif if u wanna looksmax more. And just my opinion but i think your face might not be bloated some after tsking your doses just get more madsater muscle to the point where it looks wider so maybe some botox in the massaters but in all honesty your side profile looks great chad like but take what i say with a grain of salt bc im no expert

Last edited:
just read your other forum, my bad if i can delete the message i would ive had similar episodes for long periods of times aswell ultimatley stress was the reason i lost my halo for skin, making a comeback with 200000 UI of vitamin A

Last edited: