17 just joined. Wanna know how over it is and what can I do

Deleted member 3946

Deleted member 3946

Platinum
IMG 20191117 180253

IMG 20191117 180143
IMG 20191117 180313

More info:
Dont mind the turbo retarded hair, it doesn't look like this ever. Never exercised ever legit. Insanely chubby cheeks, eye area, jaw area (prolly can see from 1st photo). Dunno what is wrong exactly cus I get 0 sexual attention? Gymmax cus im prolly high as fuck fat percentage? Pepega height (171 cm go next). Good teeth, (tried the coconut oil thing I found here, also 2 years of braces and invisalign) but gg'd overbite. Think I have shitty eye area, big upper third (would usually hide with hair), shitty acne (on treatment rn), meh bones, small af lips, biggish nose with upturn or what's it called. Green eyes- dark red hair (go turbo hate-boner for gingers if u want). Balkan ancestry (Pepega).

Fucking shit bathroom pic, dunno how to take better ones.

Go next and just be good person(turbo good at school rn so moneymaxx could be a thing)? Or what do you guys think I can do to improve? Not at all out of puberty yet, for all it matters. Appreciate any tips.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Hades, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, HighIQcel, androgenic and 21 others
Your mandible rotation is fine, the rest of th bones are subhuman, keep mewing and save up for full orbitals implants

• +1
Reactions: Hades, GoMadAndSTFU and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
LMAO
Your mandible rotation is fine, the rest of th bones are subhuman, keep mewing and save up for full orbitals implants
Alright thanks!

your gonna spend the rest of eternity here, @Ritalincel and @BrettyBoy will show you around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Aesthetic, ZyzzReincarnate and 19 others
You are the lite version of me

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 1560
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am sorry man...

• JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb
Not trying to be funny or rude but you are like white version of @reptiles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2227, Dicklet.4.3 and 10 others
Stop worrying about your looks and cope in another way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2426
Ah but what can you do, unlucky.
Lose bf and ask other users here about orbital implants i am not a surgery expert but a lot of people here are very knowledgable

What's ur height

Lose bf and ask other users here about orbital implants i am not a surgery expert but a lot of people here are very knowledgable
Think if I lose bf I'd be at least meh cus you literally see 0 bone from my face fat kekw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1100
View attachment 166299
View attachment 166300View attachment 166301
More info:
Dont mind the turbo retarded hair, it doesn't look like this ever. Never exercised ever legit. Insanely chubby cheeks, eye area, jaw area (prolly can see from 1st photo). Dunno what is wrong exactly cus I get 0 sexual attention? Gymmax cus im prolly high as fuck fat percentage? Pepega height (171 cm go next). Good teeth, (tried the coconut oil thing I found here, also 2 years of braces and invisalign) but gg'd overbite. Think I have shitty eye area, big upper third (would usually hide with hair), shitty acne (on treatment rn), meh bones, small af lips, biggish nose with upturn or what's it called. Green eyes- dark red hair (go turbo hate-boner for gingers if u want). Balkan ancestry (Pepega).

Fucking shit bathroom pic, dunno how to take better ones.

Go next and just be good person(turbo good at school rn so moneymaxx could be a thing)? Or what do you guys think I can do to improve? Not at all out of puberty yet, for all it matters. Appreciate any tips.
Get a haircut

If you ask me OP is a chad! Get off this site and slay bro :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Arkantos, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
Think if I lose bf I'd be at least meh cus you literally see 0 bone from my face fat kekw
You need to consult a surgeon tbh ask him about what can be done

Bro..

Attachments

• JFL.jpg
    JFL.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Hades, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
Inject Steroids ASAP

chad tbh
Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hades, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
Not trying to be funny or rude but you are like white version of @reptiles
basically its over. but that would imply a start. so it never began.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1560
OP Commit many felonies and Inject steroids because at 5'6 and ugly It is indeed over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Where do you live?

Honestly I don't even know what you could do, would have to get multiple surgeries and starve yourself

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028
Where do you live?

Honestly I don't even know what you could do, would have to get multiple surgeries and starve yourself
South Europe

But will anyone except for the 1-2 ppl that did, tell me whats wrong specifically?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
it's over OP, I know it's hard, we weren't made for this world :feelscry:

The good news is that you are white. You could salary max and then move to SEA and fuck an ugly gook at least

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
OP Commit many felonies and Inject steroids because at 5'6 and ugly It is indeed over
He's 5'7, so he mogs me regardless of face

South Europe

But will anyone except for the 1-2 ppl that did, tell me whats wrong specifically?
What makes someone beautiful it's their ratios and proportions

check this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-proportions.24834/ from what I can see, your chin is weak, your philtrum to chin ratio is bad, your zygos are recessed, you are high bodyfat, your orbital rims are terribly recessed, your nose is bulbous, your palate is narrow

you can fix your shit, but you're gonna spend like 200k euros

What makes someone beautiful it's their ratios and proportions

check this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-proportions.24834/ from what I can see, your chin is weak, your philtrum to chin ratio is bad, your zygos are recessed, you are high bodyfat, your orbital rims are terribly recessed, your nose is bulbous, your palate is narrow

you can fix your shit, but you're gonna spend like 200k euros
Thanks you save me. Now 200k left.:feelsgah:
He's 5'7, so he mogs me regardless of face
Big yikes

• +1
your solid option is moenymax, which is most important max anyway, forget about looks and live healthy/wealthy tbh

your solid option is moenymax, which is most important max anyway, forget about looks and live healthy/wealthy tbh
Aight I guess that's what's happening then.:feelspepo:

No way I get better from puberty/low bf? Maybe more pronounced like characteristics no?

• +1
Thanks you save me. Now 200k left.:feelsgah:

Big yikes
honestly, as you're in southern europe, visit Raffaini http://www.facesurgery.it/# and see what he can do for you that guy does miracles
Aight I guess that's what's happening then.:feelspepo:

No way I get better from puberty/low bf? Maybe more pronounced like characteristics no?
your puberty is over buddyboyo, you should check if your growth plates haven't fused yet, then you maybe able to do GH

yeah you can improve, mostly from working out though

your eyes are a massive falio, fix that to be a 4/10

i think your eyes r ur worst feature even though theyre green, sad shit