17(M) want to get taller broader stronger and better bonestructure. def gonna do "roids". Anyone have any recommendations, theories, ideas?

HTM

HTM

Iron
In the blackpill community especially, looks and aesthetic gives u an "aura"(individual attractiveness). In the blackpill, everyone has a "character"/"look"(pheno+niche) that they should keep individual and max out. im trying to figure out what hormone, pro-hormones, sarms, steroids etc will do that.(wannabe male model btw)

Im not 100% not😂 hes like 6'4
If I were you, I would check my plates first so I don't waste 100s of $$$ on heightmaxxing.

This is your only chance before 21, especially since you claim that you grew (but we're not certain if it was from your legs or torso, which indicates that your growth has probably stopped if it was the latter).

If I were you, I would check my plates first so I don't waste 100s of $$$ on heightmaxxing.

This is your only chance before 21, especially since you claim that you grew (but we're not certain if it was from your legs or torso, which indicates that your growth has probably stopped if it was the latter).
No i grew its def my legs. They are in too much "pain" for them not to be growing