17–year–old footballer Gavi scored his first international goal; now he has a harem of older models in his DMs (adding SUIFUEL warning, as requested)

W A P

Women
Are
Pedophiles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 18840
W A P

Women
Are
Pedophiles
Meanwhile 20 year old men cannot date 19 year old women

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

the foid brain is highly susceptible to suggestion, and all media/entertainment/marketing is suggestion.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 16371
My body is lucky guns are illegal everywhere I live, or else I would’ve killed my self long ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
My body is lucky guns are illegal everywhere I live, or else I would’ve killed my self long ago
i bought a gun today but im gonna end up returning it

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and House Lannister
i bought a gun today but im gonna end up returning it
Return it and please don’t harm anyone especially yourself brocel

If I could’ve bought a gun casually I would’ve blown my brains out in one of sudden burst of depression by now

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
He will slay so much he will get tired of young prime pussy at 20 and settle down in his early-mid 20s. A great life, I'm happy for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, AscendingHero and Deleted member 21146
Would rather be prime Dolph Lundgren or Eriksen. He status mogs the whole forum though

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and owlofathena
He will slay so much he will get tired of young prime pussy at 20 and settle down in his early-mid 20s. A great life, I'm happy for him.
You're happy for somebody utterly lifemogging you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Moggie
You're happy for somebody utterly lifemogging you?
I don't feel resentment for people who have a better life than me, why should he not max out his potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I don't feel resentment for people who have a better life than me, why should he not max out his potential.
I don't either, but I'm certainly not happy about the situation.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, AscendingHero and Moggie
I don't either, but I'm certainly not happy about the situation.
I think all humans should max out their potential, and I'm happy for the ones who actually manage to do so. So in that sense, I'm happy that he will experience what most men want to experience in their youth.

Meanwhile 20 year old men cannot date 19 year old women

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
X year old woman: "Umm, actually dating (X-1) year old women? Yikes sweaty, super creeepy omg youre a pedo yikes like grow up xd"

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Alll for what being gl and putting a ball into a basket

Meanwhile some nobel laureate who discovered crisper gene therapy to fight cancercell will get nothing but heartbreak and loneliness

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Tobias Fünke and MoggerChad
Blame yourself and other football fans for allowing these guys to become millionaires and gain insane status from running behind a ball :feelshmm:
If sports fans didn't exist then there would be a greater emphasis on looks and other forms of money/statusmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Blame yourself and other football fans for allowing these guys to become millionaires and gain insane status from running behind a ball :feelshmm:
I'm not a fan tbh

I refuse to support this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
because adult men cannot date teenagers sweetie
Lol I fucked a 19yo in her univ room while I was 29yo, are Soyboys gonna put me in jails?

Lol I fucked a 19yo in her univ room while I was 29yo, are Soyboys gonna put me in jails?
No one cares u fucked some whore who probably been fucked 100 times before you.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
View attachment 1719062

All of these women follow him, and this is just the tip of the iceberg from what I found in a few minutes of looking through his following:

Also, his contract potential is worth tens of millions. Literally a few posts down on his IG is him as a pubescent.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Not even star quarterbacks get the same level of SMV as CL players. They're already at least 22 by the time they can play in the NFL, and have to deal with slim pickings in university, even at a major school.
#1 HS QB prospect:

44k followers versus 5.7m followers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 1719062

All of these women follow him, and this is just the tip of the iceberg from what I found in a few minutes of looking through his following:

Also, his contract potential is worth tens of millions. Literally a few posts down on his IG is him as a pubescent.

He is not that gl 4.5 psl and he looks 5'8... lifefuel?

lol if i had that spotlight

just lol

Jude Bellingham, whos much taller and mogs him is probably going through even more of this, jfl at this shit

England international

Has a younger brother , who's also good going thru the same path at him, debuting professionally at 16 for Birmingham City. Jobe Bellingham

@Racky @Prettyboy @forevergymcelling @looksmaxxer234 @fogdart @Reckless Turtle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Cheesyrumble
Jude Bellingham, whos much taller and mogs him is probably going through even more of this, jfl at this shit
Gavi has more IG followers and views on TikTok, I think.

• +1
Bellingham will surpass him once he transfers to a big club (Madrid, City) mark my words

He has more tiktok views and likes too than Gavi

and also brutal height mog, He's 6 foot, Gavi's like 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Racky
U have to remember that nationality and the prestige of the club they play at is just as imporant as their looks for the amount of followers they have. Every male European football fan is probably following both Gavi and Bellingham purely due to football.

My nigga Cho Gue-sung is a literally a nobody in the footballing world compared to Bellingham and Gavi. He plays in the Korean League. It's over for gooks

Last edited:
My cortisol is reaching damaging levels.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
My cortisol is reaching damaging levels.
Gavi was already set for life even before the world cup lol. He can't stop winning..... although I think his market value in football is declining. At least he has bitches

Billion views jfl

Gavi plays for Barca and has been on the scene longer

Barca PR is unmatched, Musiala or him should've won golden boy

Even Camavinga was better last season, insane performance against a City super team

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Cheesyrumble
Billion views jfl

Gavi plays for Barca and has been on the scene longer

Barca PR is unmatched, Musiala or him should've won golden boy

Even Camavinga was better last season, insane performance against a City super team
Footballing skills matter and club

status attraction doesn't mean shit. it's just another form of beta bux. ie ability and competence/earning potential based attraction. it's incel teir attraction and far inferior to real sexual attraction that chad has

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and AscendingHero
also, it's very easy for girls to virtue signal attraction as a reward for betabux, to get his hopes up so he can continue winning goals and making the girl soccer fans happy. if they met him irl, they would be disgusted and be like "heh i thought he was taller"

HFb8wt_ZjuQLxFm1fUYxqFnu02XBMsHv2GVgAO6USGI.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and AscendingHero
status attraction doesn't mean shit. it's just another form of beta bux. ie ability and competence/earning potential based attraction. it's incel teir attraction and far inferior to real sexual attraction that chad has
also, it's very easy for girls to virtue signal attraction as a reward for betabux, to get his hopes up so he can continue winning goals and making the girl soccer fans happy. if they met him irl, they would be disgusted and be like "heh i thought he was taller"

@Reckless Turtle

thoughts?

@Reckless Turtle

thoughts?
Princess Leonor definitely needs a betabux.

The only cope I have is that he's only 5'8, and if he's retarded will get finessed into LTRing an older woman (like his teammate Pique). Otherwise, the lifemog is off the charts.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
lol at you thinking a princess has money and status in today's world. it's nothing more than a ceremonial title. the footballer has way higher status and wealth than a princess does.

also, she will cuck him with tall jawed specimens hehe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 20677
Brutal fucking thread.

• JFL