17–year–old footballer Gavi scored his first international goal; now he has a harem of older models in his DMs (adding SUIFUEL warning, as requested)

View attachment 1719062

All of these women follow him, and this is just the tip of the iceberg from what I found in a few minutes of looking through his following:

Also, his contract potential is worth tens of millions. Literally a few posts down on his IG is him as a pubescent.

not sure why this post is pinned.

this is post is water.

They live vicariously through him by following his IG, attending Barcelona games, and buying his merchandise.
unironically. i should give up caring about fotball again tbh.

i want spain on sunday, we've owned italy enough times already

View attachment 1719062

All of these women follow him, and this is just the tip of the iceberg from what I found in a few minutes of looking through his following:

Also, his contract potential is worth tens of millions. Literally a few posts down on his IG is him as a pubescent.

Everyone who watches football need to be shot or sports on there tv or stadium need to be shot

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
imagine still caring about status in 2023 when celebrities are getting divorce raped left and right. only thing that matters is pure genetic lust. end it

bellingham mogs him hard in looks

His money and his age is not very interesting
There willalways be a millionaire at 19-20 age
However what i always wished for was to be great at some sport i really like basketball

imagine still caring about status in 2023 when celebrities are getting divorce raped left and right. only thing that matters is pure genetic lust. end it
Women like his face and athleticism (but not his height).

View attachment 1719062

Over