17M Suffering from Hair loss

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and naturepill3d
Fr. Bro is balding and he isn’t even a legal adult. It’s so over

We give him advice and he rejects it by coping with PEPPERS

Wtf are peppers gonna do for his bald ass head? Smh

And I haven’t found one source which says peppers are in minoxidil. Not sure where he got this from
saying its over for me when everyone knows ur a ugly fucking ethnic alien skull somalian, ur natural hairline is norwood 3 :ROFLMAO:

probably genetic so you cant do much unless you have unlimited budget then you can use stem cell therapy ect... but a simple harmless approach would be making sure you don't have any deficit of minerals . just mega dose a good multi and eat liver for 2 months . if this doesn't help then only hope is very expensive treatments.

I'm saying this as i read you don't want to try minox or fin

Last edited:
probably genetic so you cant do much unless you have unlimited budget then you can use stem cell therapy ect... but a simple harmless approach would be making sure you don't have any deficit of minerals . just mega dose a good multi and eat liver for 2 months . if this doesn't help then only hope is very expensive treatments.

I'm saying this as i read you don't want to to minox or fin
yeah i have a very good diet

never take fin bro it destroyed my life

Dut/fin minox microneedling is everything u need everythinh else is cope , there's a secret weapon tho injecting estrogen into the scalp it will go systemic tho so you might trannymax

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Saint Casanova
Dut/fin minox microneedling is everything u need everythinh else is cope , there's a secret weapon tho injecting estrogen into the scalp it will go systemic tho so you might trannymax
RU isn’t cope and it’s the least impactful on hormones.

RU will give you a heartattack
heart attack in mumbai nigger how gullible are you to fall for one fabricated story with zero proof in which the doctor does not even specify the RU as the cause

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Calling me filth when your a alien head somalian who larped about having a stacy gf
1.) I’m not somalian

2.) never lied about having a girlfriend

3.) my heard isn’t alien.

You’re a greycel with 83 posts. Quit acting like you’ve spoken to me b4.

“The effect of exposure to these EOs and occurrence of seizure is not systematically studied.”

The study you quoted only mentioned 2 out of the multiple types of oils you could use.

“Of the 55 patients in the study who were determined to have had an essential oil-related seizure, 40% of them had never experienced a seizure before, so the researchers considered their seizure to be essential oil-induced. And 60% of them had a history of seizures, so their seizure was considered essential oil-provoked. The age of the patients ranged from 8 months to 77 years, though the majority were adults.“

So the majority of them were already prone to siezures.

The authors emphasized in the paper that this is a topic that has not been well studied, and that it needs significantly more research, as essential oils are used all over the world. They noted that their observational study involved a small number of patients from one region in India, and they said their findings must be corroborated by larger, more diverse studies in the future.
And:

"The essential oils appear to be provoking these seizures, but whether they are truly causative or associative must be clarified by further evidence from larger blinded studies," the authors reported. "However, despite these limitations, [this] is one of the largest studies on essential oil-related seizures in adults.”

You come here asking for advice. Then you recieve advice which unlike what you said; is actually backed by science. Keep coping with your peppers baldy.

He’s not gonna listen. I gave him a lighter stack which is powerful and he still denied it.

Let him suffer

• So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I started experiencing hairloss when I was 16 nothing much, but it has gotten worse, I would currently say I am norwood 2.5-3,

Current methods I am doing

Microneedling - Doing this with .5 mm once a week and applying raw fat like pork lard or tallow as its shown to help with androgenic alopecia

Scalp Massage/Fascia - Most people are going to say its cope but its actually helpful and I have seen people make progess with this, i am specifically using Rob English's massage guide

Shower filter - I bought a shower filter and stopped using toxic shampoos and use just water to clean my hair

I am also living a healthier life style, getting adequate sun, grounding, improving my diet etc.

what other methods do you guys recommend
are you a kaczynskicel

heart attack in mumbai nigger how gullible are you to fall for one fabricated story with zero proof in which the doctor does not even specify the RU as the cause
you literally advised him to try minoxidil + ru58841 will barely have any systemic absorption topically.
I am a dr you idiots

Ru58841 is not FDA approved , finasteride is
There is barely any research on Ru58841, finasteride is
(So ofcourse in that case annocate evidence will be listened to(many heart problems storys))

Its time to stop the cope and use fin

Last edited:
Finasteride and topical minoxidil

I am a dr you idiots

Ru58841 is not FDA approved , finasteride is
There is barely any research on Ru58841, finasteride is
(So ofcourse in that case annocate evidence will be listened to(many heart problems storys))

Its time to stop the cope and use fin
fda approved 😂

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I started experiencing hairloss when I was 16 nothing much, but it has gotten worse, I would currently say I am norwood 2.5-3,

Microneedling - Doing this with .5 mm once a week and applying raw fat like pork lard or tallow as its shown to help with androgenic alopecia

Scalp Massage/Fascia - Most people are going to say its cope but its actually helpful and I have seen people make progess with this, i am specifically using Rob English's massage guide

Shower filter - I bought a shower filter and stopped using toxic shampoos and use just water to clean my hair

I am also living a healthier life style, getting adequate sun, grounding, improving my diet etc.

Topical minox 2 times a day.
5% on the areas where the AGA is the most agressive and where you want hairs to regrow.
2% on the areas where you just start to loose hairs
Around 20 start fina or GT if its out