17yr old rate this photo, do I look like I lift?

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
50C8AEB2 7B50 48DB AD2D 02533DC399EB

Idk what you plan on using it for but it’s a dog shit picture. Do you have early onset Parkinson’s?

Idk what you plan on using it for but it’s a dog shit picture. Do you have early onset Parkinson’s?
signs of Parkinson’s? LOL

idk just a random picture

Looking like you lift in a pic and actually looking like you lift in the real world are two different things, fraudmaxxing is going to get you shit on. Send a picture of your normal frame without autistic shaking.

Looking like you lift in a pic and actually looking like you lift in the real world are two different things, fraudmaxxing is going to get you shit on. Send a picture of your normal frame without autistic shaking.
this ain’t fraud maxing I’m wearing a shirt lmao

I asked if this specific pic looks like I lift in it that was the question bud

and what makes u say I have Parkinson’s thats ur autism speaking

Yeah you look like Ronnie Coleman tbh

this ain’t fraud maxing I’m wearing a shirt lmao

I asked if this specific pic looks like I lift in it that was the question bud

and what makes u say I have Parkinson’s thats ur autism speaking
the fuck does a shirt have anything to do with it.

Yea you look like you lift 9in BBC into your mouth.

Idk perhaps it’s the fact you took a blurry shaky photo, but I’m the autistic one evidently.

you look just like how i expected what u look like

the fuck does a shirt have anything to do with it.

Yea you look like you lift 9in BBC into your mouth.

Idk perhaps it’s the fact you took a blurry shaky photo, but I’m the autistic one evidently.
look at you projecting because your mom was raped by disgusting negroid BBC

honestly I can tell you’re neuro divergent As fuck and faggot as fuck for thinking about ur mom getting rapped and watching you cuck ass boy

@PuddleOfSquirt i command you to manual breathe

also get on my ignore list, seethe little boy

look at you projecting because your mom was raped by disgusting negroid BBC

honestly I can tell you’re neuro divergent As fuck and faggot as fuck for thinking about ur mom getting rapped and watching you cuck ass boy
You think I’m gonna care about insults from a incel that white outs his face in a pic? We all know you look like a subhuman, don’t take out your incelrage on me because most women wouldn’t even piss on you if you were on fire. Cope faggot.