17yr old South African Please Rate me.

Even hardmaxx can’t ascend you , u disfigured smelly coon nigger was born in the dumps of africa
"Dumps of africa" bro have u even been to africa.
Retarded ass nigga i hope u get lunched by gang mem ers in ur country faggy

"Dumps of africa" bro have u even been to africa.
Retarded ass nigga i hope u get lunched by gang mem ers in ur country faggy
Keep coping u stupid faced africa lurking border hopping freak

Keep coping u stupid faced africa lurking border hopping freak
I never left africa once in my life nigga
Im still living here
How abt u say this shit to my face

could have been you if you had a jaw and chin

• So Sad
Reactions: God-himself
dont make that face irl bro but u high mtn imo w htn potential

• +1
Really...
No lol. That’s retarded. You have no jaw, no dimorphism, and look like a 12 year old. You’ll just have to cope with bad genetics.

High Mid tier normie??? This is what a black high MTN looks like. Why are y’all lying to this kid
IMG 3541

• Hmm...
No lol. That’s retarded. You have no jaw, no dimorphism, and look like a 12 year old. You’ll just have to cope with bad genetics.
yeah I'm still 17 I turned 17 this month. I'll grow to my looks eventually.

You look like a stereotypical black character
Good day everyone, I previously put a photo of me last week wednesday and asked for a rating. I do apologize for the pic cus this was a pic of me at 16 not 17. This pic:
View attachment 3019910
I then noticed some comments saying they couldn't rate me cus I only had one pic of myself so the rating would be innaccurate. Maybe I am subhuman and need to looksmax. But I took pics this weekend and here I am back for a proper rating. I'm south african, btw. My mom is mixed (coloured) and my dad is black. I hope you guys could rate me, as I will be satisfied with what ever decent rating I receive. Why? cus this helps me see my flaws and improve.
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

Please rate me out of 10.
thank you
More like, 'please rape me', haha. I'm itching to do it if you're down african boy.

I now that. I take terrible pics, if only u could meet me irl, you'd see me clearly. I'm 5'10
Pictures aren’t the reason you’re sub5 loling at that retarded cope. This is what good looking people’s selfies look like. “Muh lens distortion”
IMG 0949
IMG 0950

also facial bone structure doesn't stop growing till 25. I got time nigga, I'll looksmax till then
Most of your body is fully developed at around 16 :ROFLMAO:

Mtn psl

Can’t rly recommend any surgeries since ur skull as a whole is the issue, just focus on softmaxxing. And leave this site while u still can

• +1
Mtn psl

Can’t rly recommend any surgeries since ur skull as a whole is the issue, just focus on softmaxxing. And leave this site while u still can
yo whats wrong with my skull? I'll start softmaxing. Also why do u say I should leave the site (probably might, just wanted a rating) but why?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
yo whats wrong with my skull?
The memes and jokes users above made about ur skull are harsh but true unfortunately
I'll start softmaxing. Also why do u say I should leave the site (probably might, just wanted a rating) but why?
Cause ur still young and hve no scope for hardmaxxing. I’m mean stick around if u want but now that ur face is public keep in mind that it can be used against u by malicious people

• So Sad
Why would I be retarded enough to show my face on her? IJBOL
U know I hate to admit it, but ur right about putting ur face here. I was kinda dumb to put my face here (lowkey regret it, stupid forum can't allow us to delete), got rated like a rag for no reason, thought this place was for looksmaxxers. why then do I see actual subhumans getting rated htn? Whereas I come around and they give me subhuman treatment like this is subhuman:

should've stuck to getting rated from actual people than incels,smh.

U know I hate to admit it, but ur right about putting ur face here. I was kinda dumb to put my face here (lowkey regret it, stupid forum can't allow us to delete), got rated like a rag for no reason, thought this place was for looksmaxxers. why then do I see actual subhumans getting rated htn? Whereas I come around and they give me subhuman treatment like this is subhuman: View attachment 3023479View attachment 3023484
should've stuck to getting rated from actual people than incels,smh.
Bro just accept you’re ltn

The memes and jokes users above made about ur skull are harsh but true unfortunately

Cause ur still young and hve no scope for hardmaxxing. I’m mean stick around if u want but now that ur face is public keep in mind that it can be used against u by malicious people
FR, i ain't gonna stick around, tho. Just came for rating but I now realise this forum is nonsense

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Good day everyone, I previously put a photo of me last week wednesday and asked for a rating. I do apologize for the pic cus this was a pic of me at 16 not 17. This pic:
View attachment 3019910
I then noticed some comments saying they couldn't rate me cus I only had one pic of myself so the rating would be innaccurate. Maybe I am subhuman and need to looksmax. But I took pics this weekend and here I am back for a proper rating. I'm south african, btw. My mom is mixed (coloured) and my dad is black. I hope you guys could rate me, as I will be satisfied with what ever decent rating I receive. Why? cus this helps me see my flaws and improve.
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

Please rate me out of 10.
thank you
Mogger head shape.

• +1
FR. I'm working on my jaw and chin, I'm still young right
Don’t worry bhai, jaw and chin are easy to hardmaxx, be grateful you already have a good eye area. While you save up money for that through, I suggest you go to the gym and train neck as that would also help with increasing your dimorphism which I see is your biggest flaw. Don’t listen to these subhumans with low tier genetics coping, you have potential to reach chadlite+ if you get hardmaxxed like I said and also gymmaxxed as well.

• +1
You need to be banned from this forum becuase you are retarded as fuck.

This nigga ugly as hell LTN max

Thugmax
Get dreads wear thug clothes and designer jewelry, watches. Make rap songs. You will have chadlite SMV then

• JFL
Just stop murdering white farmers and never come to Europe

• JFL
it is over unfortunately, but it’s alright go back to coping with sub 5s rating you on reddit, i got even better ratings than you from them actually

• Hmm...