17yr old South African Please Rate me.

Wdym ramus widening can't be done lol???
Mandibular arch widening can’t be done, and that’s what he meant, i know the guy enough to know exactly what he meant, he’s obsessed with the idea that widening the maxilla and the lower jaw with braces is gonna fix his malocclusion

Where is your chin?

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
Mandibular arch widening can’t be done, and that’s what he meant, i know the guy enough to know exactly what he meant, he’s obsessed with the idea that widening the maxilla and the lower jaw with braces is gonna fix his malocclusion
Sorry I don't understand, braces aren't gonna do shit, but you can easily expand lower jaw by ramus widening, if i understood correctly what he meant, as the OP has a narrow gonion/bizygo

Where is your chin?

its likely khoisan genetics/capoid genes
South African Rock paintings in the Cedar Mountains
Are the San and Capoids different from Bantu black Africans? Did the Bantu  blacks evolve from the San because the San are known to be the earliest  humans? - Quora

they mostly are only found in south Africa so its likely due to racemixing that happened between a person from a zulu/xhosa/bantu tribe with a khoisan woman or man

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself and FBl
Sorry I don't understand, braces aren't gonna do shit, but you can easily expand lower jaw by ramus widening, if i understood correctly what he meant, as the OP has a narrow gonion/bizygo
You can use implants, there might be osteotomy solutions but i’ve never dug particularly deep in that aspect.

Either way, what that giga coper meant is to widen the entire mandible through the expansion of the dental arch with braces.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
You can use implants, there might be osteotomy solutions but i’ve never dug particularly deep in that aspect.

Either way, what that giga coper meant is to widen the entire mandible through the expansion of the dental arch with braces.
Yeah there are osteotomies for almost everything if you search for them. Not everything just is general knowledge even here/you won't find things easily searching internet

this uncanny ass nigga is not high mtn
Ur still here? bro shut the fuck up, leave and go live a life. Stop spamming ur useless comments here. U have ur own opinion bout my looks, cool. Cus at the end of the day ur just another incel nigga on a forum, ur a guy, I don't really care much about ur faceless opinions as long as girls find me attractive which they do I'm good. Now stfu and leave or is ur life that lame? smh... bro's in love with me 🤣

Don’t worry bhai, jaw and chin are easy to hardmaxx, be grateful you already have a good eye area. While you save up money for that through, I suggest you go to the gym and train neck as that would also help with increasing your dimorphism which I see is your biggest flaw. Don’t listen to these subhumans with low tier genetics coping, you have potential to reach chadlite+ if you get hardmaxxed like I said and also gymmaxxed as well.
100% u know serveral gents on reddit and insta adviced me to gymax, will start now. Not too sure bout hardmaxxing but I'll see later on as I grow. I started puberty late 14/15, might end at 18-21.

not even close you retarded cuck.
bro stfu, and simp over pawgs u'll never even graze in ur life somewhere else. Ur 2 cents opinion wasn't needed in my thread u useless idiot. I mog u and ur subhuman bloodline to the gates of hades. fuckoff

Good day everyone, I previously put a photo of me last week wednesday and asked for a rating. I do apologize for the pic cus this was a pic of me at 16 not 17. This pic:
View attachment 3019910
I then noticed some comments saying they couldn't rate me cus I only had one pic of myself so the rating would be innaccurate. Maybe I am subhuman and need to looksmax. But I took pics this weekend and here I am back for a proper rating. I'm south african, btw. My mom is mixed (coloured) and my dad is black. I hope you guys could rate me, as I will be satisfied with what ever decent rating I receive. Why? cus this helps me see my flaws and improve.
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

Please rate me out of 10.
thank you

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
its likely khoisan genetics/capoid genes
South African Rock paintings in the Cedar Mountains
Are the San and Capoids different from Bantu black Africans? Did the Bantu  blacks evolve from the San because the San are known to be the earliest  humans? - Quora

they mostly are only found in south Africa so its likely due to racemixing that happened between a person from a zulu/xhosa/bantu tribe with a khoisan woman or man
yo, really? I never really thought of that. Thank u for the observation, makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Good day everyone, I previously put a photo of me last week wednesday and asked for a rating. I do apologize for the pic cus this was a pic of me at 16 not 17. This pic:
View attachment 3019910
I then noticed some comments saying they couldn't rate me cus I only had one pic of myself so the rating would be innaccurate. Maybe I am subhuman and need to looksmax. But I took pics this weekend and here I am back for a proper rating. I'm south african, btw. My mom is mixed (coloured) and my dad is black. I hope you guys could rate me, as I will be satisfied with what ever decent rating I receive. Why? cus this helps me see my flaws and improve.
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

thank you
Lost in the gene pool

ur pretty ugly u prolly alrdy know dat
No, cus I'm not getting an accurate rating and analysis. I know I'm not ugly or special either, but I get all sorts of ratings 6/10, 7/10, 4/10, 3/10 it doesn't make sense.

Sub5UglyMan

Ur still here? bro shut the fuck up, leave and go live a life. Stop spamming ur useless comments here. U have ur own opinion bout my looks, cool. Cus at the end of the day ur just another incel nigga on a forum, ur a guy, I don't really care much about ur faceless opinions as long as girls find me attractive which they do I'm good. Now stfu and leave or is ur life that lame? smh... bro's in love with me 🤣

No, cus I'm not getting an accurate rating and analysis. I know I'm not ugly or special either, but I get all sorts of ratings 6/10, 7/10, 4/10, 3/10 it doesn't make sense.
here's the thing
you have 0 standout features, your skull looks tiny and you lack dimorphism
on top of that you have a weak chin and an alien neurocranium shape

maybe it was too much to call u ugly but ur not attractive either
lets say 4-5/10

here's the thing

lets say 4-5/10
Thank you for actually describing my features, does the same apply to this pic:

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
here's the thing

lets say 4-5/10
how bout this:

then that mf is chadlite u rarely ever see mfs that look like that and ur calling it high mtn he mogs 95 percent of org
Too many falios to be chadlite

nigga i was talking abt the photo the other nigga sent i rated u high mtn

nigga i was talking abt the photo the other nigga sent i rated u high mtn
I know that. I sorry for the misunderstanding, I accidently sent a message for Sub5UglyMan that idiot, to u. I tried to delete it but this stupid forum can't allow us to delete comments. smh. But it was a mistake.

View attachment 3019910
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

thank you
subhuman with ltn potential even biggest hardmax

View attachment 3019910
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

thank you
Coco pop