17yr old South African Please Rate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God-himself

God-himself

Zephir
Good day everyone, I previously put a photo of me last week wednesday and asked for a rating. I do apologize for the pic cus this was a pic of me at 16 not 17. This pic:
Felidae

I then noticed some comments saying they couldn't rate me cus I only had one pic of myself so the rating would be innaccurate. Maybe I am subhuman and need to looksmax. But I took pics this weekend and here I am back for a proper rating. I'm south african, btw. My mom is mixed (coloured) and my dad is black. I hope you guys could rate me, as I will be satisfied with what ever decent rating I receive. Why? cus this helps me see my flaws and improve.
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

IMG03891 20240512 1311

IMG03874 20240512 1259

IMG03895 20240512 1312

Please rate me out of 10.
thank you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Ascеnd, pig_face and 18 others
Good day everyone, I previously put a photo of me last week wednesday and asked for a rating. I do apologize for the pic cus this was a pic of me at 16 not 17. This pic:
View attachment 3019910
I then noticed some comments saying they couldn't rate me cus I only had one pic of myself so the rating would be innaccurate. Maybe I am subhuman and need to looksmax. But I took pics this weekend and here I am back for a proper rating. I'm south african, btw. My mom is mixed (coloured) and my dad is black. I hope you guys could rate me, as I will be satisfied with what ever decent rating I receive. Why? cus this helps me see my flaws and improve.
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, diditeverbegin, mayo mogger and 72 others
I know. I have a big head, please just rate me, I'm serious. Come on man
negroes can't be rated in PSL, what matters for you is height/dick/inhib/behavior etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, mayo mogger, MedMogger and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, Deleted member 64829 and LordBBC
Really...
yup the biggest looksmax for you is to become a gangbanger, slang dope, loot stores and steal expensive jewelry and designer clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, diditeverbegin, pig_face and 22 others
yup the biggest looksmax for you is to become a gangbanger, slang dope, loot stores and steal expensive jewelry and designer clothes
Don’t listen to this Indian coper, he rates cocks on discord, you are jawless and I feel like I would be very uncomfortable around you. Fix your skin and grow a beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, pig_face, xxv and 15 others
Don’t listen to this Indian coper, he rates cocks on discord, you are jawless and I feel like I would be very uncomfortable around you. Fix your skin and grow a beard
Thank you for this. I can grow a beard yet, still in puberty but I'll fix my skin and try mewing if it works. Please rate me out of 10 and thank u.

lol youre just flaming me cuz youre a dicklet, so sorry bud better thank your dad for the shrimp genetics 🤞

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Thank you for this. I can grow a beard yet, still in puberty but I'll fix my skin and try mewing if it works. Please rate me out of 10 and thank u.
Np, also two out your hair because with your texture keeping it that low is unappealing, it looks nappy for lack of a better word. Better to grow it and get a taper fade. Would definitely help

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
lol youre just flaming me cuz youre a dicklet, so sorry bud better thank your dad for the shrimp genetics 🤞
IMG 4837

• JFL
Reactions: xxv and cannotbeasked
Np, also two out your hair because with your texture keeping it that low is unappealing, it looks nappy for lack of a better word. Better to grow it and get a taper fade. Would definitely help
I will do that, I got a buzz cut cus of a sport event last week.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
View attachment 3019910
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

thank you
At least MTN given that you have no disharmonies considering your ethnic background (u seem to be from Kenya?)

I wouldn’t do any surgeries since your harmony is good (again, for your pheno)

Bulk up to ascend, the gym is your best option rn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jsmad and God-himself
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Mewton, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
You are a teenager. You’ll grow into your looks dw

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
At least MTN given that you have no disharmonies considering your ethnic background (u seem to be from Kenya?)

I wouldn’t do any surgeries since your harmony is good (again, for your pheno)

Bulk up to ascend, the gym is your best option rn
Thank you. I'll take ur advice. I'm actually south african. And yes I need to bulk, I use to be a very skinny kid when I was young.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
If you live near any large American cities it doesn't matter how you look as a black man you WILL get white women thirsting after you, and not just landwhales either.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, sbm123 and STUPIDREFEREES
how did you troll me by posting a picture of a negro you low IQ baboon
go back to the slums faggy
i bet im doing better than u irl nigga

nah its just a meme im using to troll @exo bro
dw ur good

Ahh I see... (The guy in the meme looks like a chimp from uganda and a human had sex)

Thank u. I got a question for u am I ltn, mtn or htn and what does all this mean?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and alurmo
Relax. His probably just another currycel using his last bytes of data to type this. 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, cannotbeasked and alurmo
Thank u. I got a question for u am I ltn, mtn or htn and what does all this mean?
ltn=low tier normie
mtn=mid tier normie
htn=high tier normie

i personally would say ur mtn

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and God-himself
You're not doing shit irl you schizophrenic .org rotter tie the noose

Ew wtf is wrong with faggots

Average take from someone who has never met a black person irl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, sportsmogger, sbm123 and 1 other person
You're not doing shit irl you schizophrenic .org rotter tie the noose
whatev nigga
u dont know me irl
i can hold u down with one arm and choke u lol

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Guys please rate me out out 10

kylian mbappe with elongated skull

whatev nigga
u dont know me irl
i can hold u down with one arm and choke u lol
i hope all niggers get banned from .org one day, you're all insufferable little shitskins with big mouths

i hope all niggers get banned from .org one day, you're all insufferable little shitskins with big mouths
never gonna happen nigga
keep dreaming stinky dalit

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and BlackpillRemedy
Guys please rate me out out 10
get off this site
no one will give an honest rating here and you'll get bullied to suicide by low IQ donkeys

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, sportsmogger, JorJor and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and PsychoDsk
get off this site
no one will give an honest rating here and you'll get bullied to suicide by low IQ donkeys
If your sub MTN don’t expect feedback, your just gonna get bullied

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
get off this site
Yeah ur right. Be planning on leaving, just wanted a honest rating.

It's over if you're not white in south Africa :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
View attachment 3019910
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

thank you
Tbh ltn there’s no Hope for ur look, you should moneymaxx don’t waste you’re Time for nothing with looksmaxxing

View attachment 3019910
thank you guys.
Heres me now:

View attachment 3019912

View attachment 3019911

View attachment 3019913

thank you
Subhuman over for you

Tbh ltn there’s no Hope for ur look, you should moneymaxx don’t waste you’re Time for nothing with looksmaxxing
yeah sure keep coping...🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.