18 year old foids are probably more anti marriage and anti having kids than JB

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I'm speaking to an 18 y/o on tinder at the moment and I asked if she would settle down young or wait and she said she doesn't believe in marriage and when I asked if she just plans to have a cycle of getting with different guys she says that's pretty much her expectation.
I haven't yet asked if she wants to have children but I expect she doesn't
I believe a lot of foids have this mentality once they're 18 and it probably doesn't change much at all before 21
They literally just want to "have fun"
They go out to clubs and realize every guy would fuck them if they had the chance so since they have no actual goal when it comes to the opposite sex they just reject everyone until the bump into a Chad while feeling horny then just act on impulse then they ghost the normie guy that's been texting her for the last 3 months trying to set up a date

I believe that when foids are 14-16, in general they are much less closed off to the idea of getting married/having kids.
Even if they don't have any clear ambition that it's what they want, they are less likely to say they definitely don't want it because they can admit that they don't know much yet.
Foids at this age are also more likely to get a boyfriend and picture themselves with him for the rest of their lives, unfortunately they waste their fresh dopamine receptors on relationships with guys their own age who they will lose interest in or guys a couple of years older who want to pump and dump them.
If you actually wanted to settle down and have a family as a man, if you got in a relationship with a girl who turned 16 and is hence the legal age, I am convinced the foid would never enter her "I never want to marry or have kids" phase at 18 like a large portion of foids do.

College aged foids are the most anti relationship foids you'll meet, when it comes to relationships normie men have some leverage because factors other than looks come into play but when a foid is in casual sex only mode, she only has eyes for Chadlites+

I always set my age to 22 on tinder so that I match with 18-22 year old foids
Since that is the bulk age of what I slayed, I always figure they are the most open for casual sex so I should always target them but when you are competing for girls who are looking for casual sex, 9/10 times a convo will lead nowhere because you will get outbidded by a bigger mogger.
I am also just going to abandon my hopes of finding a virgin on tinder. While I have done it before, they did not meet my looks threshold for a relationship.

My new plan: go on hinge and set my age to my actual age and try find a StaceyLite who's willing to meet up and get things to fuckbuddy status and just ignore the fact she's probably had sex 1400 times before having sex with me.
I would simply be using her for pleasuremaxxing and the validation of her having a good face (which she would not have allowed me to jizz on when we were both 21 because she was Chad only because she wasn't looking for a relationship then)
I have no interest in Beckies my own age.

In terms of getting something long term, I would harvest the snapchats names of girls I find attractive across tiktok/insta
I would begin snapping them once surgerymaxxed and only continue speaking to the ones that were of the age of consent but also virgins and looking for their first bf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Gargantuan, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
woman of all ages in 2022 don't want to settle down. No problem with that though since marriage today is gigacucked

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, CyprusGD, Deleted member 23017 and 10 others
Women's rights has destroyed Civilisation

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 23017, Prince88 and 11 others
The things is young jbs are groomed by Jewish media to be carrier free independent women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Gargantuan, virren and 6 others
The things is young jbs are groomed by Jewish media to be carrier free independent women
I knew a JB who at 15 was saying she could only see herself sleeping with one man and it would be the man she wants to settle down with and said she see's no point in living the party life because she just wants a relationship
she said she would want to have her first kid by her mid 20s also
She rarely speaks to me now but at 17 I can already see from the stories she posts that all that matters to her now is going to social events and harvesting as much male attention and validation as she can.
Her mind is poisoned and I expect her to become a trainwreck, I wont feel sorry for her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, p0lishsubhuman, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
I'm speaking to an 18 y/o on tinder at the moment and I asked if she would settle down young or wait and she said she doesn't believe in marriage and when I asked if she just plans to have a cycle of getting with different guys she says that's pretty much her expectation.
I haven't yet asked if she wants to have children but I expect she doesn't
I believe a lot of foids have this mentality once they're 18 and it probably doesn't change much at all before 21
They literally just want to "have fun"
They go out to clubs and realize every guy would fuck them if they had the chance so since they have no actual goal when it comes to the opposite sex they just reject everyone until the bump into a Chad while feeling horny then just act on impulse then they ghost the normie guy that's been texting her for the last 3 months trying to set up a date

I believe that when foids are 14-16, in general they are much less closed off to the idea of getting married/having kids.
Even if they don't have any clear ambition that it's what they want, they are less likely to say they definitely don't want it because they can admit that they don't know much yet.
Foids at this age are also more likely to get a boyfriend and picture themselves with him for the rest of their lives, unfortunately they waste their fresh dopamine receptors on relationships with guys their own age who they will lose interest in or guys a couple of years older who want to pump and dump them.
If you actually wanted to settle down and have a family as a man, if you got in a relationship with a girl who turned 16 and is hence the legal age, I am convinced the foid would never enter her "I never want to marry or have kids" phase at 18 like a large portion of foids do.

College aged foids are the most anti relationship foids you'll meet, when it comes to relationships normie men have some leverage because factors other than looks come into play but when a foid is in casual sex only mode, she only has eyes for Chadlites+

I always set my age to 22 on tinder so that I match with 18-22 year old foids
Since that is the bulk age of what I slayed, I always figure they are the most open for casual sex so I should always target them but when you are competing for girls who are looking for casual sex, 9/10 times a convo will lead nowhere because you will get outbidded by a bigger mogger.
I am also just going to abandon my hopes of finding a virgin on tinder. While I have done it before, they did not meet my looks threshold for a relationship.

My new plan: go on hinge and set my age to my actual age and try find a StaceyLite who's willing to meet up and get things to fuckbuddy status and just ignore the fact she's probably had sex 1400 times before having sex with me.
I would simply be using her for pleasuremaxxing and the validation of her having a good face (which she would not have allowed me to jizz on when we were both 21 because she was Chad only because she wasn't looking for a relationship then)
I have no interest in Beckies my own age.

In terms of getting something long term, I would harvest the snapchats names of girls I find attractive across tiktok/insta
I would begin snapping them once surgerymaxxed and only continue speaking to the ones that were of the age of consent but also virgins and looking for their first bf
JBs mog 18 year old grannys bro I don't know why we need a thread to explain this but nice wall of text anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Over
Unfortunate

woman of all ages in 2022 don't want to settle down. No problem with that though since marriage today is gigacucked
All the tradcucks that still think women give a shit about family are bluepilled.

The fact of the matter is that nobody, not even women, actually like/want kids. It's all just bullshit pushed on us by religion. Nature invented orgasm for a reason. Without it, nobody would risk getting stuck with kids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 22931 and 3 others
But why do you care 6'4?
A real relationship is only interesting for us guys if the girl isn't garbage trash, and that's never the case in 2022. So that's when you have to switch to plan B and just bang bang thank you mam.

• +1
Reactions: subswork and Over
Tales of a flat faced Irish pedophile

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Over
Legit, too bad the age of consent is 18 in Cuckifornia so its extremely hard to find a girl over 18 who never had a boyfriend.

My new oneitis is 20, never had a boyfriend, and still has her JB glow (I thought she was 16 so I didnt approach), I need to see her again before some guy ruins her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, virren, Deleted member 20679 and 2 others
Legit, too bad the age of consent is 18 in Cuckifornia so its extremely hard to find a girl over 18 who never had a boyfriend.

My new oneitis is 20, never had a boyfriend, and still has her JB glow (I thought she was 16 so I didnt approach), I need to see her again before some guy ruins her.
incel mindset trynna finda girl thats never been with a guy before..

extreme incel trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, Kamui, Over and 1 other person

So by rune do you mean vaginal sex and breakin the hymen

extreme incel trait
You’re a cuck then. Daily reminder your gf has been fucked raw by multiple boyfriends before you, some of them came on her face that you kiss every day, she was lying on another man’s chest. I cannot fully love such a woman.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, PubertyMaxxer, Prince88 and 6 others
Once they get chad they can’t go back

• +1
Reactions: subswork
You’re a cuck then. Daily reminder your gf has been fucked raw by multiple boyfriends before you, some of them came on her face that you kiss every day, she was lying on another man’s chest. I cannot fully love such a woman.

Most guys can cope that away and still love the girl. Occasionally they have moments where they lose their coping construct momentarily and briefly visualise the times she wanted another guys bare dick in her pussy and to use her pussy like shes a little slut. Your own girl that you love and have put so much effort into. Did she ever remember a good fuck from the past while you fucked her? Was their cocks/sexual performance better than yours and she has done great acting skills in telling you that you are the best lol. They realise their coping construct has been breached and they quickly put it back and go to hard coping again.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ken and Over
Tales of a flat faced Irish pedophile
Pedophilia is when 17,9999999999 years old

How much damage have done americans to the western world with the "pedo-paranoia"...

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, virren, Deleted member 20679 and 2 others
I knew a JB who at 15 was saying she could only see herself sleeping with one man and it would be the man she wants to settle down with and said she see's no point in living the party life because she just wants a relationship
She rarely speaks to me now but at 17 I can already see from the stories she posts that all that matters to her now is going to social events and harvesting as much male attention and validation as she can.
Her mind is poisoned and I expect her to become a trainwreck, I wont feel sorry for her
disgusting the Jews got to her
why didn't to groom her at 15 tho

Pedophilia is when 17,9999999999 years old

How much damage have done americans to the western world with the "pedo-paranoia"...
even 18 19 and 20s is pedophilia if man is older then 30

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, PubertyMaxxer and idkman

extreme incel trait
Bros mad at him for not wanting a gf who had a train ran on her 💀

They do man... But they have been sold a lie. Women genuinely believe they can have kids 30-40 and will have no consequences. What they aren't told is after 32 fertility becomes problem for a lot of women. Also they hit the wall by 28 so they are less likely to end up with a good guy.

If women were more aware of their biological clock and there was less propaganda around career maxxing (which is bs for men and women) but specifically women suffer from it more.

even 18 19 and 20s is pedophilia if man is older then 30
No, it's not, if you call anything as "pedophilia" you will detract the original meaning of the word and what it actually really means

No, it's not, if you call anything as "pedophilia" you will detract the original meaning of the word and what it actually really means
you think i m call it that

Bros mad at him for not wanting a gf who had a train ran on her 💀
Nah, hes somewhat right.

Its an incel trait not because of the desire to want to fuck a virgin and be able to court a women with no post chad syndrome, as its obvious and water that any man would prefer this type of chick.

But its beta because the type of person who still believes a women would still be a virgin after the age of consent is usually a extreme beta idiot who has no clue on what's going on in society. Even if she's not getting fucked, even if your the only one she had, its not like her desire after knowing what sex is will subside. Its way more to sex than sex, and sometimes it can even be said that everything is about sex except for sex itself.

This is the same concept on why church girls or girls who had strict parents growing up usually end up turbo thots when they go to college and are let loose. That virgin girl probably would have fucked herself with many cucumbers already, or at the very least participated in a society that teaches women to be feministic. Your a beta if you even believe and chase the idea of finding a virgin instead of accepting reality and moving on to do better things with your time like find god instead.

Last edited:
All the tradcucks that still think women give a shit about family are bluepilled.

The fact of the matter is that nobody, not even women, actually like/want kids. It's all just bullshit pushed on us by religion. Nature invented orgasm for a reason. Without it, nobody would risk getting stuck with kids.

Very true, I notice, after 18, social media brainwash girls, or there new social circles, like college. Before digital era, all Young girls wanted family and kids, because in there Dna, special If they haved a father figure and a caring mother in there life, now when there are rising nu single mothers who are attention whores no wonder they think this way.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
They do man... But they have been sold a lie. Women genuinely believe they can have kids 30-40 and will have no consequences. What they aren't told is after 32 fertility becomes problem for a lot of women. Also they hit the wall by 28 so they are less likely to end up with a good guy.

If women were more aware of their biological clock and there was less propaganda around career maxxing (which is bs for men and women) but specifically women suffer from it more.
Yeah, media sell them how to go against they biological nature.

Nah, hes somewhat right.

Its an incel trait not because of the desire to want to fuck a virgin and be able to court a women with no post chad syndrome, as its obvious and water that any man would prefer this type of chick.

But its beta because the type of person who still believes a women would still be a virgin after the age of consent is usually a extreme beta idiot who has no clue on what's going on in society. Even if she's not getting fucked, even if your the only one she had, its not like her desire after knowing what sex is will subside. Its way more to sex than sex, and sometimes it can even be said that everything is about sex except for sex itself.

This is the same concept on why church girls or girls who had strict parents growing up usually end up turbo thots when they go to college and are let loose. That virgin girl probably would have fucked herself with many cucumbers already, or at the very least participated in a society that teaches women to be feministic. Your a beta if you even believe and chase the idea of finding a virgin instead of accepting reality and moving on to do better things with your time like find god instead.
You could’ve said you are a cuck , calling us beta but you are the one with no standards, only chads hold there standards and not take a whore serious

You could’ve said you are a cuck , calling us beta but you are the one with no standards, only chads hold there standards and not take a whore serious
Thinking a modern women can still be trad in a society like this is cuck and beta mindstate. Cuck=beta. No idea what you think beta means.

When a bluepilled cuck goes around chasing love, chasing dreams of traditionality hes cucking himself. What he should be doing is observing his surroundings. Because if he did, he would realize that most women are in fact unrighteous or whores, and the odds of finding his unicorn is very very low, and not even really worth it even if found. Hes wasting his life, and probably should be trying to find god. He sets himself up for NTR as the girls he slaves for and thinks are unicorns are mathematically likely in fact playing chameleon game on him at best, fucking around right under his nose.

This has not too much to do with standards. As even slayers and chads who slay sometimes have no standards when it comes to fucking multiple women, pumping and duping, ONS etc. You can still be a virgin and not be a beta cuck. Likewise, you can still be a chad and be a beta cuck. I agree that fucking modern women sort of is a low standard thing, but chasing women and revolving purpose around them is just as bad when it comes to standards as a virgin. You see, im not saying virgin=beta/cuck. Virgins or people who are voluntarily incel most of the time are because of good standards, in matter of fact. What im saying is that the chase for a unicorn trad women, or the chase for a women in general as a man is beta and cuck mindstate.

You claim in your last sentence that only chads do not take a whores serious. Yes. This is exactly what im saying. A chad is not going to believe a woman is not a virgin. A chad is not going to think off the jump that he should marry, nor will he think that marriage is a viable option. If anything a chad is going to already suspect a women to be a whore, regardless if shes showing him shes traditional. Hes going to cut his losses then and there already thinking the worst outcome. This is beneficial because by thinking this worst, hes making decisions more based on reality.

Its like the saying from the bible that you should admonish(criticize) your friend, even if you think hes innocent. (Ecclesiasticus 19:13.)
If he did something then its good you did, as he then wont do it again. And even if he didnt its still good that you did so now you know that he didn't.

Last edited:
Thinking a modern women can still be trad in a society like this is cuck and beta mindstate. Cuck=beta. No idea what you think beta means.

When a bluepilled cuck goes around chasing love, chasing dreams of traditionality hes cucking himself. What he should be doing is observing his surroundings. Because if he did, he would realize that most women are in fact unrighteous or whores, and the odds of finding his unicorn is very very low, and not even really worth it even if found. Hes wasting his life, and probably should be trying to find god/success/purpose/mystery etc. He sets himself up for NTR as the girls he slaves for and thinks are unicorns are likely in fact playing chameleon game on him at best, fucking around right under his nose.

This has not too much to do with standards. As even slayers and chads who slay sometimes have no standards when it comes to fucking multiple women, pumping and duping, ONS etc. You can still be a virgin and not be a beta cuck. Likewise, you can still be a chad and be a beta cuck. I agree that fucking modern women sort of is a low standard thing, but chasing women and revolving purpose around them is just as bad when it comes to standards as a virgin. You see, im not saying virgin=beta/cuck. Virgins or people who are voluntarily incel most of the time are because of good standards, in matter of fact. What im saying is that the chase for a unicorn trad women, or the chase for a women in general as a man is beta and cuck mindstate.

You claim in your last sentence that only chads do not take a whores serious. Yes. This is exactly what im saying. A chad is not going to believe a woman is not a virgin. A chad is not going to think off the jump that he should marry, nor will he think that marriage is a viable option. If anything a chad is going to already suspect a women to be a whore, regardless if shes showing him shes traditio

When a bluepilled cuck goes around chasing love, chasing dreams of traditionality hes cucking himself. What he should be doing is observing his surroundings. Because if he did, he would realize that most women are in fact unrighteous or whores, and the odds of finding his unicorn is very very low, and not even really worth it even if found. Hes wasting his life, and probably should be trying to find god. He sets himself up for NTR as the girls he slaves for and thinks are unicorns are mathematically likely in fact playing chameleon game on him at best, fucking around right under his nose.

You claim in your last sentence that only chads do not take a whores serious. Yes. This is exactly what im saying. A chad is not going to believe a woman is not a virgin. A chad is not going to think off the jump that he should marry, nor will he think that marriage is a viable option. If anything a chad is going to already suspect a women to be a whore, regardless if shes showing him shes traditional. Hes going to cut his losses then and there already thinking the worst outcome. This is beneficial because by thinking this worst, hes making decisions more based on reality.

Its like the saying from the bible that you should admonish(criticize) your friend, even if you think hes innocent. (Ecclesiasticus 19:13.)
If he did something then its good you did, as he then wont do it again. And even if he didnt its still good that you did so now you know that he didn't
My point you are a Cuck if u wife or take a whore seriously or providing for her or be emotionally invested , you work in yourself maybe you find a virgin you wife up and have kids with , you say assume the worst that way you aren’t going to take any Relationships with women seriously ever ?

My point you are a Cuck if u wife or take a whore seriously or providing for her or be emotionally invested , you work in yourself maybe you find a virgin you wife up and have kids with , you say assume the worst that way you aren’t going to take any Relationships with women seriously ever ?
No when i say assume the worst i mean assume she's already a hoe or was one. In this case, its like me assuming the girl who told me she was a virgin was in actuality a whore.

Its not about taking her as a joke, or treating her like trash, its about mentally preparing and protecting yourself as its mathematically likely for her to be a whore, or have whore like desires because of the way modern society raised her. Like the bible verse. Admonish, even if you think the person is innocent. I don't mean calling a girl out who claims to be a virgin vocally or autistically, but what i mean is changing your expectations in life.

Also, working on yourself and sacrificing years just to chase a virgin who probably does not exists past the age of 20 would be terrible. Because your end objective is marriage with a virgin your taking a loss because you would have just been better off trying to find a virgin wife at the age of 13-17. Instead of self improving you would have better been focusing your life on finding a virgin due to how rare they are. But as you know, chasing after such a thing is also beta, due to other reasons like society's impact on her.

At that point in life you might as well assume everyone you marry is not a virgin so you can save yourself mental distraught if it were to be revealed she was likely not. Taking a relationship with a women serious means seriously understanding that its very unlikely she is a virgin. Like i said, its not about believing her words, but about you taking yourself and what you have learned from observation and intelligence seriously.

This is my whole point. Im in no way saying i prefer to court or marry a girl who loves being gangbanged.

Last edited:
No when i say assume the worst i mean assume she's already a hoe or was one. In this case, its like me assuming the girl who told me she was a virgin was in actuality a whore.

Its not about taking her as a joke, or treating her like trash, its about mentally preparing and protecting yourself as its mathematically likely for her to be a whore, or have whore like desires because of the way modern society raised her. Like the bible verse. Admonish, even if you think the person is innocent. I don't mean calling a girl out who claims to be a virgin vocally or autistically, but what i mean is changing your expectations in life.

Also, working on yourself and sacrificing years just to chase a virgin who probably does not exists past the age of 20 would be terrible. Because your end objective is marriage with a virgin your taking a loss because you would have just been better off trying to find a virgin wife at the ages of 13-17. Instead of self improving you would have better been focusing your life on finding a virgin due to how rare they are. But as you know, chasing after such a thing is also beta, due to other reasons like society's impact on her.

At that point in life you might as well assume everyone you marry is not a virgin so you can save yourself mental distraught if it were to be revealed she was likely not. Taking a relationship with a women serious means seriously understanding that its very unlikely she was a virgin. Like i said, its not about believing her words, but about you taking yourself and what you have learned from observation and intelligence seriously.

This is my whole point. Im in no way saying i prefer to court or marry a girl who loves being gangbanged.
I get you , you feel like virgins are rare or parlay exists above 20 to find I agree, when I say you don’t take her seriously i mean not being emotional invested or wasting time on her she only for fucking not treating like shit , cause talking whore seriously is a beta Cuck shit

If he did something then its good you did, as he then wont do it again. And even if he didnt its still good that you did so now you know that he didn't.
Lol just dont even argue with him.. this says everything

incel better than a cuck lol
Touchless smelly curry dog

This is the type of people who post on here lol

0 experience..

Last edited:

Attachments

• 73EF81DE-030A-41F3-972E-CB70499426B1.jpeg
    73EF81DE-030A-41F3-972E-CB70499426B1.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0