why do i feel incel even when having sex

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
i was having sex and i told her to get off and i just sat on the bed and stared into space for an hour. she asked what i’m thinking i said “i’m a virgin loser.”

i wish i wasn’t like this, it ruins every moment of my life. even when things are perfect i feel horrible.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i was having sex and i told her to get off and i just sat on the bed and stared into space for an hour. she asked what i’m thinking i said “i’m a virgin loser.”
Subhumanism

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
wtf lol

• +1
@Vermilioncore

i wish i wasn’t like this, it ruins every moment of my life. even when things are perfect i feel horrible.
over for you brain chemestry,its not made for the bull life,its made for the beta scientific bettering science for the common benefit of civilization.

• JFL
jfl at this larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, dopaminebeyondfried and vermillioncorefan

2216D7DB 865D 4A49 B539 3D65D28A1279

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EliteMewing, Vermilioncore and xegigi
Fakecel
Get the f out here bitch
You piece of shit

• So Sad

No fucking way jfl

• +1
i’ve been sober and i was depressed. i did drugs and i was depressed.
when i’m on drugs i’m unhappy. when i’m not i’m also equally unhappy.

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi
i’ve been sober and i was depressed. i did drugs and i was depressed.
when i’m on drugs i’m unhappy. when i’m not i’m also equally unhappy.
mirin lifestyle bhai

goals tbh

Fakecel
Get the f out here bitch
You piece of shit
if you had sex you would appreciate it you would be happy. you deserve to have sex. like i said i didn’t even have sex i just sat and cried in bed until she left. i don’t deserve anything i’m a loser.

Last edited: