180cm is Saint Manlet The Third

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
180cm on a measuring tape goes just above my nose and I'm 191cm how do people cope saying "muh 6 foot is enough bro" @hopecel :lul: :lul: crazy cope 186cm is the literal absolute MINIMUM, life starts at 186cm anything below is crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger, KIVVV and 2 others
6 foot is 183cm, 180 is like 5'10 and 2/3

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
6 foot is 183cm, 180 is like 5'10 and 2/3
no 6 feet are 182.88cm, 6 "foot" is not correct it's 6 feet that's one.

Two, 180cm is closer to 5'11 than 5'10 and 2/3 of an inch, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I’d say life starts at 184cm, same height as John cena n Bradley cooper and shit

180cm on a measuring tape goes just above my nose and I'm 191cm how do people cope saying "muh 6 foot is enough bro" @hopecel :lul: :lul: crazy cope 186cm is the literal absolute MINIMUM, life starts at 186cm anything below is crazy.
depends on the country tbh even 186 is pretty much short in my region (Balkan) where it's pretty common to see women that tall or even taller ngl

people here just ignore the fact that women wear heels (yes tall women do that) so you have to be taller than her with heels too
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"I'm 185-187 tall and you?
-me too, meh, nothing then" and she added in the comments "what am I supposed to want, to kiss his forhead?"

even once I experimented with some 175 tall femcel and told her I'm 173 tall and she instantly got bored without even knowing how do I look like... I asked her what's the ideal male height for her and she said "193, I wanna be dominated"

yes some mofos are lucky when they pull girls taller than them but it rarely happens... tall girls DO care about height

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Even 175cm is barely manlet
I've seen your face and you are just coping
You think that height can compensate it:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, hopecel, butterworld and 1 other person
After 5’7.5 it’s all face and race dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and hopecel
depends on the country tbh even 186 is pretty much short in my region (Balkan) where it's pretty common to see women that tall or even taller ngl

people here just ignore the fact that women wear heels (yes tall women do that) so you have to be taller than her with heels too

View attachment 2976872
-me too, meh, nothing then" and she added in the comments "what am I supposed to want, to kiss his forhead?"

even once I experimented with some 175 tall femcel and told her I'm 173 tall and she instantly got bored without even knowing how do I look like... I asked her what's the ideal male height for her and she said "193, I wanna be dominated"

yes some mofos are lucky when they pull girls taller than them but it rarely happens... tall girls DO care about height
Slavistan not only has the worst life prospects but you also get mogged by everyone. JFL. Need to escape this unholy union of fourth world shitholes @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, russiancelreturns and hopecel
Even 175cm is barely manlet
I've seen your face and you are just coping
You think that height can compensate it:feelshaha::feelshaha:
After 5’7.5 it’s all face and race dnrd
that's midget height in Europe
Slavistan not only has the worst life prospects but you also get mogged by everyone. JFL. Need to escape this unholy union of fourth world shitholes @russiancelreturns
born to be a regular EE wage slave

forced to geomaxx to Bengaluru to not feel mogged by lanky Balkan giraffes

View attachment 2976872

Even 193cm doesnt seem that tall to me as a 191cm guy, it feels tallish perhaps 195cm is start

• +1
Reactions: hopecel