its not over for you if you live in India

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov, CursedOne and 7 others
Just slay Indian women tbh, if you're in the West work on not being in the West

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, AscendingHero, JihadChad and 7 others
U seem smart asf. Cope by studymaxxing, then money max, then betabux.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, CursedOne, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
Don't you guys have arranged marriage?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It's not over you fool, you have an above average side profile

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 8988 and 3 others
Ain’t u 6ft tall?

TattTanRoid

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and wateriswet
U seem smart asf. Cope by studymaxxing, then money max, then betabux.
Which books exactly?I am already rich so no need to moneymax and I am not majoring in physics for money.I am passionate about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
not a truecel, that's reserved for @Pietrosiek jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, wateriswet and CursedOne
Not a single guy is giving me what I want jfl trying to tell me I am not a truecel

Arrange marraige max tbh..
Thats your only hope bro..

Also to people saying it is not over for him in india it is brutally brutally over for him in india as indian females hate guys with dark skin to the core and he is very dark ..
Op can confirm what i am saying about dark skin and india

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not a single guy is giving me what I want jfl trying to tell me I am not a truecel
Grow a beard, pluck eyebrows, get a perm, fashionmaxx, get rid of glasses. You haven't even started the beginning phase of Looksmaxxing.

Use this guy as inspiration-

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Which books exactly?I am already rich so no need to moneymax and I am not majoring in physics for money.I am passionate about it
hahaha. Ofc ur rich. R u taking classes? Private school? Are u interested in surgery maxxing?

Also to people saying it is not over for him in india it is brutally brutally over for him in india as indian females hate guys with dark skin to the core and he is very dark ..
At last someone who know the truth

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 1588
hahaha. Ofc ur rich. R u taking classes? Private school? Are u interested in surgery maxxing?

I am sneaking into physics lectures I am 16 so I can’t attend those classes I go there with my neighbors ID

Bhai u seem to be high iq can u give me some good cope and book recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588

Rodeblurmaxx, also there's no way to delete your profile

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Bhai u seem to be high iq can u give me some good cope and book recommendations?
First of bhai dont take it badly u seem like a nice guy and if you wanted bluepilled answers you should have gone to reddit blackpill is all about the truth tbh..

So now lets get to it you got average bones but your pheno man its just unfortunate ngl..

As for copes try reading books, tv series,animemaxx, hangout with incel curry friends so you dont feel bad about tfw no gf..
Weed is also a good cope ngl as for books i dont read books i just cope by rotting here and watchinf UFC tbh

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6403 and Jason Voorhees
U dont cope if youre a trucel.. you ROPE.. coping is for mentalcelled chads.. ie. everyother user on this site

• +1
Grow a beard, pluck eyebrows, get a perm, fashionmaxx, get rid of glasses. You haven't even started the beginning phase of Looksmaxxing.

Use this guy as inspiration-

Ofc I will still by looksmaxing to cope

U dont cope if youre a trucel.. you ROPE.. coping is for mentalcelled chads.. ie. everyother user on this site
I refuse to ropemax I don’t want to let down my parents if I rope it would be an insult to the 16 years of time and money they spent on raising me

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 4797
Surgerymaxing sure I don’t mind it but I heard it’s mostly a cope

I refuse to ropemax I don’t want to let down my parents if I rope it would be an insult to the 16 years of time and money they spent on raising me

Youre overthinking it tbh.. once youre gone..youre gone...

Its youre own brains empathy towards ur parents that make you think its bad or judge the effect as negative... and plus ur parents are only like one out of a billion brah.. in the cosmos of time it aint even a drop in the ocean.

I was just kidding tbh. Im decent facially and like many other users not even close to an incel.. but i ldar on here so that i can further my narcassism by gettin more pussy... if i were u id just focus on other shit like helping humanity or some bs

watch harry potter tbh, such a giga manlet chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and GigaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Surgerymaxing sure I don’t mind it but I heard it’s mostly a cope

surgerymaxxing is a oneway ticket to chad status for some and utter cope for some... in your case its beyond cope cuz theres no surgery for ur Hyper ethnic features like nose, lips coloring and football shaped skull

Youre overthinking it tbh.. once youre gone..youre gone...

Its youre own brains empathy towards ur parents that make you think its bad or judge the effect as negative... and plus ur parents are only like one out of a billion brah.. in the cosmos of time it aint even a drop in the ocean.

I was just kidding tbh. Im decent facially and like many other users not even close to an incel.. but i ldar on here so that i can further my narcassism by gettin more pussy... if i were u id just focus on other shit like helping humanity or some bs
I sure am a incel what about helping humanity and stuff do u mean social service?

I sure am a incel what about helping humanity and stuff do u mean social service?

I dont mean being a bitchass volunteer cuck.. but someone that builds a business with a strong purpose to either get rich as shit or help humanity like elons doing. He works like a madman and is internally motivated. He dosent have time to worry about his midface ratio

surgerymaxxing is a oneway ticket to chad status for some and utter cope for some... in your case its beyond cope cuz theres no surgery for ur Hyper ethnic features like nose, lips coloring and football shaped skull
Alright i totally get it and have accepted my failure but still I want a happy life what are some good copes?

I dont mean being a bitchass volunteer cuck.. but someone that builds a business with a strong purpose to either get rich as shit or help humanity like elons doing. He works like a madman and is internally motivated. He dosent have time to worry about his midface ratio
Nice so keep urself occupied I can do that can apply to a few part time jobs

Alright i totally get it and have accepted my failure but still I want a happy life what are some good copes?

I heard its cool if u rape in india... so that could work i guess?

Nice so keep urself occupied I can do that can apply to a few part time jobs

Not just keep ur self occupied like a wagecuck but something in which youre internally motivated and get to WIN. If you can win pussy win @something else. Hell become a tech scammer and try to have the highest call to successful scam ratio

That’s degenerate give me good cope I don’t want to turn into felon

ur 16 bro idk.. go talk to chicks or jerk off in your room or somthn. I moved out a year ago @18 and that honestly was a great decision.. but i mean.. i also head that indians stay basementcelled @their parents house till 35 so idk

ur 16 bro idk.. go talk to chicks or jerk off in your room or somthn. I moved out a year ago @18 and that honestly was a great decision.. but i mean.. i also head that indians stay basementcelled @their parents house till 35 so idk
Do u even expect a truecel like me to be able to talk to girls I am on nofap and I ain’t moving from my parents 5bhk bungalow to a a shit studio apartment

• +1
There is no point in being told it isn’t over It's obviouslyover.This is how I look like.I am 16 and I already know it never began for me and I am probably the only truecel on this site.The only thing good about me is my above average frame and my height that’s about it.To say otherwise makes you a liar and a blue pill cuck.I am not posting this out of self pity or for you guys to give me lifefuel or for sympathy.I just wanted to know how to cope.I mostly cope these days by studymaxxing,gymmaxing,moviemaxing I want to become a physicist in future do you have any good book recommendations?I am studying “The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Vol. 1” and have almost finished it.I like history and economics but still haven’t bought any books to read.I also like American literature and currently reading “To kill a mocking bird”I am also going for boxing classes to be able to command some respect and defend myself.Also any good movies?Don't want to be miserable for the rest of my life.I will still be looksmaxing and gymmaxing for satisfying myself and I refuse to ropemax.Just mention all the copes and book recommendations down below I will try out each one of them and see for myself what works best for me.Also how do I delete my account?View attachment 592318View attachment 592335
you mog me tbh

How do you cope
gonna get fillers to improve ogee curve, reduce masseter asymmetry and get rhino then ill mog you. that's my cope buddy boyo

Do u even expect a truecel like me to be able to talk to girls I am on nofap and I ain’t moving from my parents 5bhk bungalow to a a shit studio apartment

nofap is cope.. not being able to talk to girls means ur just bein a pussy. Also yes.. move out of that whatever dollar bungalow so that you can have girls over and dont get belt whooped by your dad to Indias independence day and back. Indians are mostly pussies cuz they suck on the moms tits all the way till marriage

gonna get fillers to improve ogee curve, reduce masseter asymmetry and get rhino then ill mog you. that's my cope buddy boyo
What’s that m?do u think I can get those to become a normie?

nofap is cope.. not being able to talk to girls means ur just bein a pussy. Also yes.. move out of that whatever dollar bungalow so that you can have girls over and dont get belt whooped by your dad to Indias independence day and back. Indians are mostly pussies cuz they suck on the moms tits all the way till marriage
I mean I don’t get
no ur pheno is your problem bhai
pretty much over sigh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
I mean I do get some attention from girls it’s not like ew ur disgusting some girls do talk to me

I mean I don’t get

pretty much over sigh
just abuse skin lightening cream bhai i think the cancer curry on here is using it atm and its making his skin fairer

just abuse skin lightening cream bhai i think the cancer curry on here is using it atm and its making his skin fairer
I am using vitamin c and some how my skin thought dark has a bit of a glow I am also thinking of glutathione

I am using vitamin c and some how my skin thought dark has a bit of a glow I am also thinking of glutathione
vit c creates glow but doesn't lighten jfl, use that fair and lovely cream that was scandalled in India

vit c creates glow but doesn't lighten jfl, use that fair and lovely cream that was scandalled in India
Hmm actually there are some very legit ways of skin whitening but I don’t know if they would help