I shouldn’t have posted on this stupid forum no one is helping me cope all degenerate advices and false hope

yes get cancer if you need to, dark skin might be worse tbh ngl
Maybe I was born to make others feel good about themselves a total genetic trash and an abomination of a human being

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
I'm over it tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I would suggest getting into some sort of scientific field that advances humanity. I guess it can give you a purpose.

What are the exact books?I will read them aswell
Do you like german literature?
I recommend anything from Thomas mann
i'm learning from where to start reading classic greek cause they're very interesting

I would suggest getting into some sort of scientific field that advances humanity. I guess it can give you a purpose.
Hmm I like particle physics a lot and dream of getting the Nobel prize every night

its hard to cope when life is all about relationships/connections and how you and other people perceive you. If it's beyond over i'd get off this website before it consumes your mindset/motivation to do something or you'll be nihilistic and negative

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
dark skin is the real death penalty in india
I am not charcoal skinned and find quiet a few guys darker than me but a few fair skinned guys in my school thanks to the nomenclature culture of Bollywood villain sidekicks, my nicknames range from Kallu, Kaalu, Kaaliya, Kallan etc. Wishing some ground breaking director to coin a different naming convention, it's been a while coming.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 8583
Do you like german literature?
I recommend anything from Thomas mann
i'm learning from where to start reading classic greek cause they're very interesting
Hmm German is an interesting language to learn for sure I can do that probably would be going there to get a phd degree

Hmm I like particle physics a lot and dream of getting the Nobel prize every night

Ye I think I might try to get into some medical research field. At the end of the day it’s all a cope anyway though.

its hard to cope when life is all about relationships/connections and how you and other people perceive you. If it's beyond over i'd get off this website before it consumes your mindset/motivation to do something or you'll be nihilistic and negative
I don’t think it’s completely over I can betabux and arrangemarriageamax and since I am minority I can find a girl above my looksmatch but still pretty much over for me if not for the betabux strategy

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I don’t think it’s completely over I can betabux and arrangemarriageamax and since I am minority I can find a girl above my looksmatch but still pretty much over for me if not for the betabux strategy
Yeah I'd still get surgeries if you have the money it doesn't hurt it'll improve your appearance you won't be a chad or chadlite but you'll still look better than before

Yeah I'd still get surgeries if you have the money it doesn't hurt it'll improve your appearance you won't be a chad or chadlite but you'll still look better than before
Which surguries?Do u think I can ascend at least to a low tier normie

become a plastic surgeon and operate on yourself

no oxford and camb are joint first tbh ngl but the one after that
Dark skinned is literally suifuel.You are always a thorn in the flesh of every single who sees you with a Girl with paler skin I because clearly you don't deserve to have a girlfriend or may be the girl is taking revenge on her parents. The discussion usually brings a consensus that "Pyaar Andhaa Hota hei(Love is Blind)". Needless to say here you are always the Langoor who has an Angoor.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 8583
Dark skinned is literally suifuel.You are always a thorn in the flesh of every single who sees you with a Girl with paler skin I because clearly you don't deserve to have a girlfriend or may be the girl is taking revenge on her parents. The discussion usually brings a consensus that "Pyaar Andhaa Hota hei(Love is Blind)". Needless to say here you are always the Langoor who has an Angoor.
the majority of the guys here are from the west so they dont know how much of a death sentence dark skin is india tbh..
Girls will call you kallu,kaliya,kale kalute etc etc you are treated like a low class rat for having dark skin here ngl..
Seen some of my friends treated the same way i mentioned due to dark skin

no oxford and camb are joint first tbh ngl but the one after that
But still it isn’t that bad tbh a few girls legitimately don’t care about skin colour I already have a few pale skinned girls whom I talk to so that decades long stigma is slowly fading away that black is ugly

the majority of the guys here are from the west so they dont know how much of a death sentence dark skin is india tbh..
Girls will call you kallu,kaliya,kale kalute etc etc you are treated like a low class rat for having dark skin here ngl..
No girls don’t do that boys do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
No girls don’t do that boys do that
in up boys and girls both do that trust me seen with my own eyes and girls literaly treat you like a untouchable here if you have dark skin

Sure for 90% of girls I am a bust but still I do have a few North Indian female friends who don’t mind my skin colour

• +1
in up boys and girls both do that trust me seen with my own eyes and girls literaly treat you like a untouchable here if you have dark skin
you still mog me chad

• JFL
Sure for 90% of girls I am a bust but still I do have a few North Indian female friends who don’t mind my skin colour
they are treating you like a asexual puppy buddy boyo they will all call you when chadpreet breaksup with them and vent to you nothing more

they are treating you like a asexual puppy buddy boyo they will all call you when chadpreet breaksup with them and vent to you nothing more
I don’t know maybe my only chance is to play the minority card and get arranged marriage

• So Sad
Yeah only hope ngl
The lifefuel that I get is by seeing my father and uncles and my cousins getting married to fair skinned girls because of them being a minority in India competition is less so they are able to get married to fair skinned girls

• +1
The lifefuel that I get is by seeing my father and uncles and my cousins getting married to fair skinned girls because of them being a minority in India competition is less so they are able to get married to fair skinned girls
My mom aunts and my cousins wives all are fair skinned or more light skinned than their spouses all life fuel tbh

• +1
U mog both of us to oblivion
No comment on this from me tbh..
But yeah in arrange marraige you can get girls way out of your league ngl..
But what happens when you get a light skinned girl and your son inherits your skin colour like you did yours dad??
Also in that time arrange marriage would not exist that how it is now 30 years from now tbh..
Dooming your son to be a incel??
Dont have kids and be glad arrange maaraige got you out of the incel life but it wont save your son

once again i have to be the "bluepilled" one by actually properly assessing the situation instead of trying to bully this young man into suicide:

you are not a truecel. you have to adjust your psl according to where you live. yes his pheno sucks, yes he would have a hard time coping in the west. but this guy lives in the fucking curryland. his pheno is irrelevant because every single fucking person is curry there. YES WATER IS WET.

you claim to be 6 ft tall in india, age 16. your height percentile is 99,3%, possibly even higher since you're gonna get taller.

you are average facially in india. possibly more for where you live if you leanmaxx too.

all in all please leave the misery for actual truecels. and stay in india. you are only 16 too, you might even get to chadlitephajeet tier if you play your cards right. now gtfo and slay some brown pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 1588
once again i have to be the "bluepilled" one by actually properly assessing the situation instead of trying to bully this young man into suicide:

you are not a truecel. you have to adjust your psl according to where you live. yes his pheno sucks, yes he would have a hard time coping in the west. but this guy lives in the fucking curryland. his pheno is irrelevant because every single fucking person is curry there. YES WATER IS WET.

you claim to be 6 ft tall in india, age 16. your height percentile is 99,3%, possibly even higher since you're gonna get taller.

you are average facially in india. possibly more for where you live if you leanmaxx too.

all in all please leave the misery for actual truecels. and stay in india. you are only 16 too, you might even get to chadlitephajeet tier if you play your cards right. now gtfo and slay some brown pussy
@reptiles gtfih bhai

There is no point in being told it isn’t over It's obviouslyover.This is how I look like.I am 16 and I already know it never began for me and I am probably the only truecel on this site.The only thing good about me is my above average frame and my height that’s about it.To say otherwise makes you a liar and a blue pill cuck.I am not posting this out of self pity or for you guys to give me lifefuel or for sympathy.I just wanted to know how to cope.I mostly cope these days by studymaxxing,gymmaxing,moviemaxing I want to become a physicist in future do you have any good book recommendations?I am studying “The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Vol. 1” and have almost finished it.I like history and economics but still haven’t bought any books to read.I also like American literature and currently reading “To kill a mocking bird”I am also going for boxing classes to be able to command some respect and defend myself.Also any good movies?Don't want to be miserable for the rest of my life.I will still be looksmaxing and gymmaxing for satisfying myself and I refuse to ropemax.Just mention all the copes and book recommendations down below I will try out each one of them and see for myself what works best for me.Also how do I delete my account?View attachment 592318View attachment 592335
You are low iq.

I already gave you a more than ample solution to your problems, yet you spat at my advice and made a cuck thread like this.

It was not over for you then, but it is over for you now. Rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, eyebrowsmaxxer and Deleted member 1588
Nothing surgeries can't fix