You are low iq.

I already gave you a more than ample solution to your problems, yet you spat at my advice and made a cuck thread like this.

It was not over for you then, but it is over for you now. Rope.
No I am still looksmaxing and trying to ascend I am not giving up

Bhai bhai plz don’t get ur friends over to convince me suicide plz delete that
he is not my friend bhai and i am not bullying you bro i am just telling you the truth tbh..
And i tagged him because he knows a lot about surgery and stuff to help you out if he can help

he is not my friend bhai and i am not bullying you bro i am just telling you the truth tbh..
And i tagged him because he knows a lot about surgery and stuff to help you out if he can help
No need bhai plz no need to bully me to death plz delete that if more Indian guys come here I am legit roping Rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
No need bhai plz no need to bully me to death plz delete that if more Indian guys come here I am legit roping Rn
are you legit retarded or what?? Idiot when i did i bully you lmao and fuck you if you dont want help i tagged him bcuz he is good at morphing and maybe he could.have helped you but no advice for u tbh from me now..
Do whatever you want

are you legit retarded or what?? Idiot when i did i bully you lmao and fuck you if you dont want help i tagged him bcuz he is good at morphing and maybe he could.have helped you but no advice for u tbh from me now..
Do whatever you want
When did I claim u were bullying me ur just getting upset for no reason that guy already morphed me in the pms I just came here for copes

• +1
Do whatever you want
I just don’t want too many people getting involved and stuff I am afraid of getting doxxed I trust u but not others

• +1
When did I claim u were bullying me ur just getting upset for no reason that guy already morphed me in the pms I just came here for
I just don’t want too many people getting involved and stuff I am afraid of getting doxxed I trust u but not others
I cant edit it now tbh but dont worry dont be mean or say bad stuff to people here and you wont get doxxed

Do whatever you want
hes being sarcastic you dumb cunt, not only over for you but cant cope since low iq as well, truly over

• So Sad
hes being sarcastic you dumb cunt, not only over for you but cant cope since low iq as well, truly over
By any chance do u have any idea about sarms or link a thread about them I am considering taking them

I didn't try and make you try to commit sui i was harsh cause i didn't want more curry off offspring born i don't think you shouldn't have sex its just i don't want more indian kids its to much suffering bro