18yo high inhib

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
even if i love article type of posts ill keep it simple cuz it can bore people

location: its best for me to keep it hidden for a while cuz anxiety would make me stay up with a knife in my bed

physical traits:
18yo
white (something european but i look american(?) or german(???)
6feet (185cm)
231lbs (cant starve myself cuz gilbert syndrome be hittin brutal)

my eye shape is like this but i got a neutral/positive canthal tilt opposed to this guy;
Hunter Vs Prey Eyes

endomorph body type but with chicken arms;
wrist circumference: 14cm / 5inch
bicep circumference: 26cm / 10inch

dick: 6.6inch lenght / 4.3inch girth

hair photo for reference:
3d593157 6358 4fd8 88ec 410bdb0eb6f4

My hair is just a bit better but receeding is still very noticiable. Im around Norwood 1-2

Side profile (OP's own photo unlike others) (sorry for the fucking censors but i assume it clearly shows facial lines such as big nose and overall):
WIN 20220417 06 23 43 Pro 2

psychological traits:
Shy asf right from when i was born.
Im socially unstable with men and really weird with women (even tho i larp if it gets rough while communucating with men, with women im not able to larp, not exaggereting). Might be an aspie (obviously got some symptoms, while i don't even have trace of some) but i've never got diagnosed with it.
and couple of other shit.
Found myself here after i realized i was living for nothing and rottin (inside or outside of the home).

Etc:
No significantly Low T thus not high either (average) (blood tests proven)
AMA if you wanna ask anything different than the ones that i mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I'm sorry but that wrist measurement is very bad. Are you sure that's right? Also, need to lose 50 lbs. There's no way you can look good being that overweight. Rating is capped at 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
A pic would have been more useful than this autopsy report retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: os_cria, Xangsane, Lars and 15 others
I got emotionally numb so i dont even dream a womens warmth or something i just wanna be the best me and maybe fuck a couple bitches.
I'm sorry but that wrist measurement is very bad. Are you sure that's right? Also, need to lose 50 lbs. There's no way you can look good being that overweight. Rating is capped at 4
my rating was right im a 4. yeah i need a serius weight loss but wrist + bicep (arm) measurements were waaay lower when i was a bit thinner (216lbs). and my jawline is fuckin weird man like its cool but at the same time wack.

mirin but im a soft ass pussy, so im scared to post pics here online.

you want ascend? then you must go out out of your comfort zone man
you must start at some point or you will rot in your room

• +1
Over if you don't fix that eye area

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
full face straight on pic?

• +1
185 cm = 6’1

full face straight on pic?
im scared to post pics here not because im gonna get doxxed but i don't want my face to pop up here if somebody reverse searches it

Decent in the second pic I guess
First pic is orbital decompression tier

Decent in the second pic I guess
First pic is orbital decompression tier
bruh i thought the first photo was close to my own eyes so thats why i shared it. it turns out i was delusional asf

5 inch wrists means gym maxing is a no go, very unfortunate

• So Sad
5 inch wrists means gym maxing is a no go, very unfortunate
and unironically can you explain why gymmaxing wouldnt work ?

even if i love article type of posts ill keep it simple cuz it can bore people

location: its best for me to keep it hidden for a while cuz anxiety would make me stay up with a knife in my bed

physical traits:
18yo
white (something european but i look american(?) or german(???)
6feet (185cm)
231lbs (cant starve myself cuz gilbert syndrome be hittin brutal)

my eye shape is like this but i got a neutral/positive canthal tilt opposed to this guy;
View attachment 1638406

bicep circumference: 26cm / 10inch

dick: 6.6inch lenght / 4.3inch girth

hair photo for reference:
View attachment 1638410
My hair is just a bit better but receeding is still very noticiable. Im around Norwood 1-2

Side profile (OP's own photo unlike others) (sorry for the fucking censors but i assume it clearly shows facial lines such as big nose and overall):
View attachment 1638444

psychological traits:
Shy asf right from when i was born.
Im socially unstable with men and really weird with women (even tho i larp if it gets rough while communucating with men, with women im not able to larp, not exaggereting). Might be an aspie (obviously got some symptoms, while i don't even have trace of some) but i've never got diagnosed with it.
and couple of other shit.
Found myself here after i realized i was living for nothing and rottin (inside or outside of the home).

Etc:
No significantly Low T thus not high either (average) (blood tests proven)
AMA if you wanna ask anything different than the ones that i mentioned.
Mf literally used pixel art and still felt the need to censor it :lul:

The bigger the wrist, the easier it is to pack on arm muscle, the average Slim (just means not overweight) woman has 6 inch wrists. You have an inch smaller and you are fat. You will struggle to get a fit womans arms

Don't listen, gymmaxxing is the way and the stepping stone to stop being low Inhib, it teaches you discipline (doing the hard work when you don't want to) which is basically the same concept as the "inhib" stuff. And will gain you confidence that you aren't lazy and unmotivated.

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04 and Mouthbreath
The bigger the wrist, the easier it is to pack on arm muscle, the average Slim (just means not overweight) woman has 6 inch wrists. You have an inch smaller and you are fat. You will struggle to get a fit womans arms
That doesn't mean he shouldn't workout retard, when he grows his forearms they'll only look even more absurd in comparison to the wrists and his arms will be lean compared to the rest of the body (I have shitty wrists and can confirm)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and leveruis
That doesn't mean he shouldn't workout retard, when he grows his forearms they'll only look even more absurd in comparison to the wrists and his arms will be lean compared to the rest of the body (I have shitty wrists and can confirm)
Fair enough

Fair enough
People responding to getting shit on with "fair enough" is extremely uncommon and was very refreshing thank you sir for being an upstanding member of looksmax.org (y)

• +1
It’s not at all unheard of for guys with mogger frames to have smaller wrists. Elbow breadth is a much more accurate gauge, wrists are an inconsistent measure of frame size. The fact you think it’s 100%… stop posting tbh

You need to fix that eye area (eyelid pulling, ice hooding (basically putting ice on your eyelids while you're furrowing), bonesmashing the bones around your upper eyelid), lose the buccal fat, clear your skin and take Phenibut to socialize. Take it every other dat or every two days or else you'll get addicted.

It’s not at all unheard of for guys with mogger frames to have smaller wrists. Elbow breadth is a much more accurate gauge, wrists are an inconsistent measure of frame size. The fact you think it’s 100%… stop posting tbh
Explain elbow breadth

Explain elbow breadth
“The elbow breadth is measured by using a sliding caliper. The person's right arm is extended forward perpendicular to the body. The arm and elbow form a 90º angle, with the fingers pointing up and the dorsal part of the wrist toward the dietician. The largest breadth across the elbow joint is used for the measurement.”

“The elbow breadth is measured by using a sliding caliper. The person's right arm is extended forward perpendicular to the body. The arm and elbow form a 90º angle, with the fingers pointing up and the dorsal part of the wrist toward the dietician. The largest breadth across the elbow joint is used for the measurement.”
Ok, but like what are good measurements vs bad ones?

i thought of this shit too. i mean getting a bit of muscle is nothing bad in fact always better (if done w/o any hormone injections. even if it doesnt help to the person with his smv its one the ways the person get better in discipline

i thought of this shit too. i mean getting a bit of muscle is nothing bad in fact always better (if done w/o any hormone injections. even if it doesnt help to the person with his smv its one the ways the person get better in discipline
Yeah there's never any good reason not to workout :ogre:

im scared to post pics here not because im gonna get doxxed but i don't want my face to pop up here if somebody reverse searches it
just dm a few people you can trust enough

• +1

Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1639916
seriously man, i have a 17.5inch shoulder to shoulder lenght. but my wrists and arms are hella small + my calfs are extremely big (probably due to fat, and i hope its the fat otherwise i would look gay as fuck even after gym).

eye warning subhuman body incoming!!

WhatsApp Image 2022 04 18 at 221329

as you can see my arms are waay smaller compared to my frame and this with lots of bodyfat, otherwise they would be way more smaller. when i wear something that fits its really really noticable.

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
i didn't took this photo to post here so excuse me for this stupid pose that makes my body unclear to see

seriously man, i have a 17.5inch shoulder to shoulder lenght. but my wrists and arms are hella small + my calfs are extremely big (probably due to fat, and i hope its the fat otherwise i would look gay as fuck even after gym).

eye warning subhuman body incoming!!

View attachment 1640708
as you can see my arms are waay smaller compared to my frame and this with lots of bodyfat, otherwise they would be way more smaller. when i wear something that fits its really really noticable.
You have hypogonadism
go to a doctor and get yourself checked. start injecting testosterone

• +1
You have hypogonadism
go to a doctor and get yourself checked. start injecting testosterone
man really appreciate you. this also kinda explains why i only can lose weight with starving (starving is unhealthy and triggers my gilbert syndrome or some shit.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
  • Delay or inability in sexual development (idk what that means)
  • Decreased sexual desire and activity (kinda yes)
  • Depressive thoughts, decreased automatic erection (exists)
  • Concentration and memory impairment (exists)
  • Gynecomastia (breast growth) (exists)
  • Sleep disturbance and increased sleepiness (exists)
  • Decrease in body hair (exists)
  • Shrinkage in testicles (exists)
  • inability to have children (idk never impregranated a bitch)
  • Absence or low sperm (idk never got tested)
  • increase in body fat (obvious)
  • Decreased physical or work performance (exists)
  • Decreased motivation, self-confidence (exists)
  • Hot flashes and sweating (exists)

i should really get checked for hypogonadism

also check thyroid if you are checking T tbh

• +1