• +1
Reactions: Andrut184 and aBetterMii
Absolute Abdul habibi Mashallah ISIS slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Ryan
Muslim slayer alhamdullah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
srs gtfo this forum
before it's too late

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
Did you steal chairs from the school?

:lul:nigger

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and ChristianChad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Bubarik, chadison and 3 others
Eithwr ur larpinf height or something because u should not be getting validation from us if u have the height and that face

this is the 4th time u post u absolute retard mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ascension, germanlooks and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 15306
Bigger than a week 😉

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 15306
How often do women hit on you or talk about your looks in front of you?
I get a lot of stares and double stares. Double stares meaning they have a quick glance at you and look away but suddenly look at you again like crazy. Obviously I don't have women come up to me lol.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
i dont give a fuck what u look like, didnt even look at ur pic

you literally cannot lose as 6'6 male. it is literally impossible

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03 and 4 others

Bro how many times can I say this. I'm not losing shit, I'm just curious to know where I stand compared to supermodels that are adored on this site.

Eithwr ur larpinf height or something because u should not be getting validation from us if u have the height and that face

this is the 4th time u post u absolute retard mentalcel
He looks to be at least 6'3:

The ethnic tax is real if this guy is spam posting here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
are you curry or iranian?:feelshehe:

Looks more Iranan but eastern Iranan i think can have his pheno and some Pakistanis and north Indians but it's definitely not common in iran it probably is

He is not ethnic persay ethnics are east Asian's dravdian passing indians and and finally somalians mena's are not ethnics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
He is not ethnic persay ethnics are east Asian's dravdian passing indians and and finally somalians mena's are not ethnics.
You listed groups that pay a harsh ethnic tax, but OP is paying one nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and reptiles
You listed groups that pay a harsh ethnic tax, but OP is paying one nonetheless.

Your probably right but i thought mena's were seen as exotic to westerners ?

i tell my 6 foot 6 mentalcel friend this all the time and he just thinks im wrong

I'm almost ten years older than you and you look older than me. MAke sure you take care of your skin n shit because you already look close to 30.
For sure. Thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Hahahahahaha "ethnic tax". This site always surprises me. I get the ladies man, come on now

Your probably right but i thought mena's were seen as exotic to westerners ?
MENA men pay a steep ethnic tax and JBW is observed to be the strongest among MENA women:

Hahahahahaha "ethnic tax". This site always surprises me. I get the ladies man, come on now
In theory, you should be with your stats, which is why it's suspicious that you're spamming this forum. Your results with women are your rating.

MENA men pay a steep ethnic tax and JBW is observed to be the strongest among MENA women:

Hmmmm tbf most mena's get confused for white so mena women going for white men may be confused atleast the levantine arabs a lot of whites pass as locals at times.

In theory, you should be with your stats, which is why it's suspicious that you're spamming this forum. Your results with women are your rating.
So basically I am so good looking that I should be banned from posting pics of myself and asking for a rating. Got it

He looks about 6'5, he's also wearing lifts in those pictures if you look at his foot, it's in plantarflexion based on his achilles heel angle

5.75psl face off ratios, slight ethnic tax, but at a strong 6'3 plus lifts you can't lose.

You'd be better looking than amnesia and salludon if you got a rhino and worked on skin quality even more

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
He looks about 6'5, he's also wearing lifts in those pictures if you look at his foot, it's in plantarflexion based on his achilles heel angle
Lifts at my height :lul::lul: Are you ok bud. I am 196.5 flat and I just say 6'6 to everyone I meet. The max I'd say is 197 cm.

You'd be better looking than amnesia and salludon if you got a rhino and worked on skin quality even more
Bruv I'm already better looking than both of them.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Ryan

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 353
Lifts at my height :lul::lul: Are you ok bud. I am 196.5 flat and I just say 6'6 to everyone I meet. The max I'd say is 197 cm.
Nah dude, in that one pic on that alt thread your ankles are OUT of your high tops, unless your feet are fucking huge and long as shit that's not possible without lifts. There's a lot of guys here that are above 6 ft that still wear lifts.

Not insulting u broski, just telling you how you could improve even more. Isn't that why this section of the forum exists? Else why post multiple rate thread about your outfit and whatnot.

And no you're not facially better looking than amnesia, you're very close, but your SMV is higher because of your height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and johncruz12345
Nah dude, in that one pic on that alt thread your ankles are OUT of your high tops, unless your feet are fucking huge and long as shit that's not possible without lifts. There's a lot of guys here that are above 6 ft that still wear lifts.
Bro.....I just....sigh

Not insulting u broski, just telling you how you could improve even more. Isn't that why this section of the forum exists? Else why post multiple rate thread about your outfit and whatnot.

And no you're not facially better looking than amnesia, you're very close, but your SMV is higher because of your height
Aight show me a pic of this amnesia guy