19 y/o. 6'6 rate recent selfie

Nah dude, in that one pic on that alt thread your ankles are OUT of your high tops, unless your feet are fucking huge and long as shit that's not possible without lifts. There's a lot of guys here that are above 6 ft that still wear lifts.
Final thing I'll say about my height. Why the hell would I lie about my height dude :lul:. What does it matter if I'm 6'4, 6'5 or 6'6. Fact is you can't fit big lifts into air force 1 lows. Even if I did put lifts into my air force 1 lows :lul: that shit would only give me 2 inches all together. Wow still 6'6 bro. Same difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Yeah a stupid mirror selfie ain't gonna cut it. I want this guy to pull out his phone and take a selfie with his front face camera 1 foot away from his face like I did. Lens distortion vs lens distortion. Then we can talk

Yeah a stupid mirror selfie ain't gonna cut it. I want this guy to pull out his phone and take a selfie with his front face camera 1 foot away from his face like I did. Lens distortion vs lens distortion. Then we can talk
354ea4b3740efddbc7cddf3af6f6c395b6fd3e51 1R1apoboSO

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Final thing I'll say about my height. Why the hell would I lie about my height dude :lul:. What does it matter if I'm 6'4, 6'5 or 6'6. Fact is you can't fit big lifts into air force 1 lows. Even if I did put lifts into my air force 1 lows :lul: that shit would only give me 2 inches all together. Wow still 6'6 bro. Same difference
Yeah I agree, I was just answering the other guys question

I'm 6'7" and a complete loser. Face > All.
Definitely face is more important than anything, but height alone can get anyone whos not absolute subhuman some pussy

Definitely face is more important than anything, but height alone can get anyone whos not absolute subhuman some pussy
Not me.

I'm 6'7" and a complete loser. Face > All.
Bro I wish you knew how important words are. I'm not selling you that "fake it til you make it" stuff but come on man give yourself a break. I want you to start saying your awesome

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7725
abdulharrasim

You don't have to believe me. You can continue on calling your self a loser forever but if you don't like and love yourself how the fuck do you expect others to do so. Smile in the mirror for two whole minutes and see how that changes you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Chadethnic101
@gamma we should go er. Another guy above 6'2. It's over just go er

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
720F2C12 FF5C 4E4B 99BE 0FDA6A0976EA

Psl rating?
Purely facially, around 5.5 PSL. Nose is asymmetric, cheekbones are slightly flat and gobions are a little rounded. You could get close to Kelly Oubre’s appeal if you fix these issues

Purely facially, around 5.5 PSL. Nose is asymmetric, cheekbones are slightly flat and gobions are a little rounded. You could get close to Kelly Oubre’s appeal if you fix these issues
Aight just searched this dude up. I was praying he wasn't above 6'2 but he's my height :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
OP where did you took first picture? in school or some shit like that? im asking becase of this hairs

Take a few different pictures with a white background (natural light) and camera eye level. Otherwise people don't see what you really look like.