19 year old Want to start Sermorelin for slight bone growth, and more muscle mass ONE PROBLEM...

SHONDASHEEP

SHONDASHEEP

Iron
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Posts
29
Reputation
9
I am a 19 year old who lives at home with very strict parents, I am 19 but look pretty young and would like to start Sermorelin for a slight boost in GH to grow my facial bones, nothing too extreme. But my parents are very anti peptide and it would be nearly impossible to sneak it behind their backs. Are there any alternatives to boost my GH which are more discreet or normiefag-parent friendly, such as a pill or anything like that?
 
nigga I'm unemployed and have no desire to get a job anytime soon
 
I am a 19 year old who lives at home with very strict parents, I am 19 but look pretty young and would like to start Sermorelin for a slight boost in GH to grow my facial bones, nothing too extreme. But my parents are very anti peptide and it would be nearly impossible to sneak it behind their backs. Are there any alternatives to boost my GH which are more discreet or normiefag-parent friendly, such as a pill or anything like that?
you could just run mk like a pussy or you can do test like a real nigga which is oil so it doesn't have to be refrigerated. DNR ancillaries
 
you could just run mk like a pussy or you can do test like a real nigga which is oil so it doesn't have to be refrigerated. DNR ancillaries
lol my dad has a test prescription so I could possibly snag that shit, MK sounds like a safe bet for now If I am not satisfied with the results I will be moving onto something more extreme.
 

Similar threads

Andre10
Replies
0
Views
18
Andre10
Andre10
Andre10
Replies
11
Views
120
Andre10
Andre10
snizofrenik
Replies
5
Views
57
snizofrenik
snizofrenik
Cyclotic
Replies
7
Views
155
shortface
shortface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top