190cm height

adolfrizzler67

adolfrizzler67

Iron
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Posts
60
Reputation
27
I really wanna reach 190 cm, my mom is 168cm tall, my dad is around 174 and my cousins all are around 186 cm. I'm currently at 183 cm. I'm turning 16 on december. Should i start pinning hgh? What supplements should i take? I sleep well, drink raw milk and i'm active.
 
I really wanna reach 190 cm, my mom is 168cm tall, my dad is around 174 and my cousins all are around 186 cm. I'm currently at 183 cm. I'm turning 16 on december. Should i start pinning hgh? What supplements should i take? I sleep well, drink raw milk and i'm active.
Heightmaxxing with roids is a complex topic, if you just take hgh you will end up shorter u need to do a lot of research
 
  • +1
Reactions: pslmapper
Don’t take anything, you can grow now 2-5 cm that’s good don’t do anything that’s stupid because if Wanne grow with hgh then you have to take over 10 ius and that’s the most dangerous thing you can do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pslmapper
I really wanna reach 190 cm, my mom is 168cm tall, my dad is around 174 and my cousins all are around 186 cm. I'm currently at 183 cm. I'm turning 16 on december. Should i start pinning hgh? What supplements should i take? I sleep well, drink raw milk and
Most people don’t experience as much growth because they are underdosing. If you look at the Rothenbuhler et al. (2015) study, children around the age of 15 received approximately 0.21 IU/kg, and over the 11-month observation period, they gained an additional 8 cm in height.
 
  • +1
Reactions: KG4
Most people don’t experience as much growth because they are underdosing. If you look at the Rothenbuhler et al. (2015) study, children around the age of 15 received approximately 0.21 IU/kg, and over the 11-month observation period, they gained an additional 8 cm in height.
Oh great thanks. How can i optimize it tho
 
Don’t take anything, you can grow now 2-5 cm that’s good don’t do anything that’s stupid because if Wanne grow with hgh then you have to take over 10 ius and that’s the most dangerous thing you can do.
Okay so like hgh + test?
 
Heightmaxxing with roids is a complex topic, if you just take hgh you will end up shorter u need to do a lot of research
Can you help me? I have some extra cash for some injections
 
Oh great thanks. How can i optimize it tho
Get an blood glucose meter you fasting state should be 100mg/dl and 2 hours after eating it should be under 150-160 mg/dl dont skip the gym when u take a lot of hgh ur muscles need to stay activ to pull clucose into them if not u can get diabetes type 2 and obv avoid sugar or carb heavy meals and after every meal go do a walk or like a few squats
 
Get an blood glucose meter you fasting state should be 100mg/dl and 2 hours after eating it should be under 150-160 mg/dl dont skip the gym when u take a lot of hgh ur muscles need to stay activ to pull clucose into them if not u can get diabetes type 2 and obv avoid sugar or carb heavy meals and after every meal go do a walk or like a few squats
Please dont give any tips with your fucking tyra-300 + erda stack
 
I really wanna reach 190 cm, my mom is 168cm tall, my dad is around 174 and my cousins all are around 186 cm. I'm currently at 183 cm. I'm turning 16 on december. Should i start pinning hgh? What supplements should i take? I sleep well, drink raw milk and i'm active.
lol ur not getting a single cm in height lmao just rope better luck next time
 
lol ur not getting a single cm in height lmao just rope better luck next time
truthpill but its better to die from taking too much growth hormone instead of just roping
 
You're not reaching 190 at all with those genetics even with pinning :lul:
 
lmao hgh isnt even the actual way to get taller it just makes you taller quicker you just hit your max height quickly
rep me idk i heard letrozole is a good inhibitor to make your growth plates last longer idk tho im not this kind of guy. u could gain 1-1.5 cm off it
 
rep me idk i heard letrozole is a good inhibitor to make your growth plates last longer idk tho im not this kind of guy. u could gain 1-1.5 cm off it
Fuuck its so over
 

Similar threads

J4COB
Replies
22
Views
98
roymustang
roymustang
diedinmiami
Replies
3
Views
30
joshwashere
joshwashere
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
15
Views
56
jflmeister
jflmeister
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
9
Views
55
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
R
Replies
6
Views
51
leviskoo
leviskoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top