1984 is around the cornet...and it will have killer robots

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Was reading this article about robots replacing soldiers (even infantry) in the next 20-30 years. I have always warned that the reason the elites want to replace westerners is because they will be able to later replace the low IQ hordes with robots anyway. This just proves my fears correct:

"If that weren’t concerning enough, the Pentagon’s AI system for threat assessment is set to be populated by massive data sets that include blogs, websites, and public social media posts such as those found on sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. This AI system will employ such data in order to carry out predictive actions, such as the predictive-policing AI system already developed by major Pentagon contractor Palantir. The planned system that will control the Pentagon’s autonomous army will also seek to “predict human responses to our actions.” As Ahmed notes, the ultimate idea – as revealed by the Department of Defense’s own documents — is to identify potential targets — i.e,. persons of interest, and their social connections, in real-time by using social media as “intelligence. "

Basically how this will work is that if an AI reads through your social media/forum posts it will consider if you are a "threat" and then send a killer robot after you. All by itself. With no human involvement.

This is some pure nightmare fuel right there. The future is going to suck so bad. Say good bye to freedom and enjoy it while it still lasts.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Deleted member 685
In 20-30 years I'll already be dead but the future is fucked

by 2050 there will be so many ethnics in the states, the average iq won't be high enough to have a normal army, let alone a high tech one.

Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
by 2050 there will be so many ethnics in the states, the average iq won't be high enough to have a normal army, let alone a high tech one.

Once robots can do everything the average IQ won't matter. All they will need is a small minority of high IQ individuals that can control all the robots. Everybody else will just be slaves for vote farming. If they even keep voting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and xForgotMyName
Once robots can do everything the average IQ won't matter. All they will need is a small minority of high IQ individuals that can control all the robots. Everybody else will just be slaves for vote farming. If they even keep voting.

maybe.

i always get the impression AI is overhyped