1986 House Party (no one has short hair)

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor

Midlong-long hair is for HTN+. Hairpill is so underrated. Look at how every guy invited to that party grew their hair.

Imo, high schoolers tried copying the celebrity trend of short hair and crew cuts back in the early 2000s, not knowing that only the facially attractive people could get away with the nerf. Every normie then copied the top Chads and the short hair trend.

Short hair is not dimorphic. Only morphologic traits are dimorphic - tall height, broad shoulders, deep voice.

Grow your hair out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Amnesia, Gonthar and 1 other person
30 yo indian tells us that we should grow our hair out

• JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 14693, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others

Midlong-long hair is for HTN+. Hairpill is so underrated. Look at how every guy invited to that party grew their hair.

Imo, high schoolers tried copying the celebrity trend of short hair and crew cuts back in the early 2000s, not knowing that only the facially attractive people could get away with the nerf. Every normie then copied the top Chads and the short hair trend.

Short hair is not dimorphic. Only morphologic traits are dimorphic - tall height, broad shoulders, deep voice.

Grow your hair out.

View attachment 2390127

There's even hairmaxxed ultramanlets in there who at least got invited to the party and aren't being bullied or made the butt of the joke from what it seems. The hairpill is probably the most overlooked parts of looksmaxing.

30 yo indian tells us that we should grow our hair out
Sometimes I switch up my stylometry to bait this exact (type) of response because I need some quick early morning dopamine from reacts and replies :coffee:

Grow your hair out.

View attachment 2390127

what r ur stats bhai? height? face? body? race? location? age? iq?

Subhuman central

what r ur stats bhai? height? face? body? race? location? age? iq?
6'5 moger, slayar face, hansom body, not india, 18, about to go to the college

Subhuman central
The point is to show how literally no one has short hair (pre internet, pre social media). Even the sub5 fatcel in the elmo tshirt at 7:04-7:09 is 'gazemaxxed' in the sense that at least he seems to have a personality and adds value to his social circle that way. i.e., He doesn't have his self-esteem crushed. In 2023 he wouldn't be invited to the party in the first place and would've ended up addicted to internet copes.

"If you want to personality max just act as if you're in a 1986 house party"-theory?

Bump for NAcels

Do you think getting invited to a party makes you a mogger?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
My honest reaction:

315full-rub%C3%A9n-cortada.jpg

• +1
lmao it was a trend too, just as short hair were in 2000s
if you showed a party from 1950 nobody would have long hair

yes buzzcuts are absolutely shit for everyone other than total chads but this is the weirdest argument for this so far

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Hair is too underrated on this forum

Short hair is the biggest looksmin for non-masc chad

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, czwarty and Deleted member 23558
Or fashion and style trends just change over time?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Deleted member 23239
lmao it was a trend too, just as short hair were in 2000s
if you showed a party from 1950 nobody would have long hair

yes buzzcuts are absolutely shit for everyone other than total chads but this is the weirdest argument for this so far
I agree with you tbh lol I talked a lot of crap in the opening post. Moreso just wanted to bait/farm replies

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Or fashion and style trends just change over time?
Yeah but the buzzcut/short hair trend failed a lot of normies, specially in the 2010s. I don't think it's coincidental that the TikTok haircut rose to the top in terms of popularity.