19m. Rate and Genuine advice.

grunclestillskin

grunclestillskin

Iron
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
1
Don’t be mean 🥹🥹🥹
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7783.jpeg
    IMG_7783.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7713.jpeg
    IMG_7713.jpeg
    396.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7451.jpeg
    IMG_7451.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7307.png
    IMG_7307.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
So you think every Chinese person have hunter eyes ?
Bro your eyes are fucking tiny they don’t match your face at all
Have some decorum bro you’re in my presence. My eye area may be “sub-par” but I was looking for actual advice rather than your babbling buffoonery.
 
Have some decorum bro you’re in my presence. My eye area may be “sub-par” but I was looking for actual advice rather than your babbling buffoonery.
At least I have something to fix balding
good luck with those eyes 😿
 
At least I have something to fix balding
good luck with those eyes 😿
Dude genuinely chill out. Why are you so angry bruh. No one came for you bro. We’re literally here for the same reason.
 
Dude genuinely chill out. Why are you so angry bruh. No one came for you bro. We’re literally here for the same reason.
Bro I literally rage baited you
So you started researching in my profile for threads
I tried to help you to not waist your time because with those eyes it’s over for you bro
 

Similar threads

Jelloisinsane
Replies
3
Views
21
I'm angel 404
I'm angel 404
nqx05
Replies
8
Views
86
nqx05
nqx05
snrps37
Replies
16
Views
101
c0petmrrw
C
B
Replies
14
Views
130
policy
policy
L
Replies
4
Views
62
lincoln291
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top