grunclestillskin
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2026
- Posts
- 14
- Reputation
- 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I have hunter eyes mate what you onSub 5 ask god to be reborn with a better eye area
You not see how positive my canthal tilt isare we dead serious
So you think every Chinese person have hunter eyes ?You not see how positive my canthal tilt is
Fairs. My eye area is kind of cooked. Could shaping my brows help get the same effect?eybrowlift and fat grafting
It’s not the eyebrows it the eyesFairs. My eye area is kind of cooked. Could shaping my brows help get the same effect?
Have some decorum bro you’re in my presence. My eye area may be “sub-par” but I was looking for actual advice rather than your babbling buffoonery.So you think every Chinese person have hunter eyes ?
Bro your eyes are fucking tiny they don’t match your face at all
At least I have something to fix baldingHave some decorum bro you’re in my presence. My eye area may be “sub-par” but I was looking for actual advice rather than your babbling buffoonery.

Dude genuinely chill out. Why are you so angry bruh. No one came for you bro. We’re literally here for the same reason.At least I have something to fix balding
good luck with those eyes![]()
Bro I literally rage baited youDude genuinely chill out. Why are you so angry bruh. No one came for you bro. We’re literally here for the same reason.