19M wondering about Fitness model genetic potential (Hyperlinks inserted, click on them as proof to view my pictures and videos)

J

justgetacutbro

Gold
Ok so BEFORE you look at me posing, take this info into account;
- I'm around 6'1" and range from 225-235 lbs currently, Nigerian-American
- I think I'm a meso-ectomorph idrk tbh (yall can let me know in the comments)
- I've had abs without doing anything from ab 175 lbs to like about 215-220 lbs from ages 14-17: Me from ages 14-17 (2017-2020)
- I was never really consistent with lifting, I would barely lift and get yelled at frequently by my coaches for missing lift sessions lol. However, when it came time to max out I would always put up good numbers.
-As of now I haven't stepped into a gym since like early June 2022 (the last two months)
-My usual day in this last month is to sleep, wake up, go to work, get food, and then sleep
- This is my physique as of now; Current physique as of August 2022 (fluctuating between 235-230)
- Oh and by the way, I never took creatine or any supplement like that (I tried pre-workout like about 3-5 times freshman year and that was about it)
Ever since I've been on this site I pretty much decided on a physique that I wanted to obtain, which is this one; Ideal Fitness model Physique I wish to obtain. The questions that I need you guys to help answer are;

-What do you think my bf% is as of my current physique?
- Is my frame good? Am I proportional, or is anything out of place
- Based on your analysis what do you think my genetic potential is fitness-wise? Do you think I have the right muscle insertions to obtain this ideal physique naturally, or even better than that? Let me know in the comments below
- Ik face matters but with my frame, base and genes do you think I can create a body halo off my physique?
Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited:
no pics no care bye

you prolly have above average genetics for muscle. nowadays you don't need to have <8% fat to be a model, having an interesting (and i mean interesting, not necessarily attractive) face is more important. if you don't try you won't know if its for you

you prolly have above average genetics for muscle. nowadays you don't need to have <8% fat to be a model, having an interesting (and i mean interesting, not necessarily attractive) face is more important. if you don't try you won't know if its for you
Nahh ik ik lol, btw you know any trustable people I can send my face to so they can rate?

also I pasted ICloud links so y’all can view my stuff and what not

Nahh ik ik lol, btw you know any trustable people I can send my face to so they can rate?
hire a photographer to shoot a session of you, then send the pictures to some smaller modelling agencies in your area. let them decide if you fit, not some bunch of assburgers on this forum ;)

hire a photographer to shoot a session of you, then send the pictures to some smaller modelling agencies in your area. let them decide if you fit, not some bunch of assburgers on this forum ;)
I feel u but I wanna see where I can improve Nd stuff cuz I wanna ascend on the PSL scale ngl gang😭

get lean as fuck

• +1
Reactions: justgetacutbro
I think you should cut to 205 and maintain there for more female appeal.

Ok so BEFORE you look at me posing, take this info into account;
- I'm around 6'1" and range from 225-235 lbs currently, Nigerian-American
- I think I'm a meso-ectomorph idrk tbh (yall can let me know in the comments)
- I've had abs without doing anything from ab 175 lbs to like about 215-220 lbs from ages 14-17: Me from ages 14-17 (2017-2020)
- I was never really consistent with lifting, I would barely lift and get yelled at frequently by my coaches for missing lift sessions lol. However, when it came time to max out I would always put up good numbers.
-As of now I haven't stepped into a gym since like early June 2022 (the last two months)
-My usual day in this last month is to sleep, wake up, go to work, get food, and then sleep
- This is my physique as of now; Current physique as of August 2022 (fluctuating between 235-230)
- Oh and by the way, I never took creatine or any supplement like that (I tried pre-workout like about 3-5 times freshman year and that was about it)
Ever since I've been on this site I pretty much decided on a physique that I wanted to obtain, which is this one; Ideal Fitness model Physique I wish to obtain. The questions that I need you guys to help answer are;

-What do you think my bf% is as of my current physique?
- Is my frame good? Am I proportional, or is anything out of place
- Based on your analysis what do you think my genetic potential is fitness-wise? Do you think I have the right muscle insertions to obtain this ideal physique naturally, or even better than that? Let me know in the comments below
- Ik face matters but with my frame, base and genes do you think I can create a body halo off my physique?
Thank you so much in advance.
bro wrote M next to his age

15-17% bodyfat
There's nothing wrong with your frame but nothing special either
You have gyno. Probably should get that fixed before messing with gear to look like a fitness model.
Go for it man, just don't waste years of life in that degenerate subculture if it isn't going anywhere. Learning to be happy with an athletic natural physique is better long term.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry