19yo heightmaxxing greycels, first post, saying "I heard ppl grow into their 20s"

he was more 1.65 at 17 and 1.72 now, i think he is closer to 172 than 171 after seeing him next to guys in similar height range
For some reason I think Bieber's mother played with his hormonal level and could have caused him to lose his height potential

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2403
For some reason I think Bieber's mother played with his hormonal level and could have caused him to lose his height potential
his parents are like 4'8 and 5'7 he got EXTREMELY lucky tbh i dont think u can say he lost potential

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
tell me when u started puberty, what tanner stage you are now, what stage of 17 u are (early, mid, late), your height and parents height and ill tell u ur final height to the best of my abilities
everyone overestimates when they technically start puberty though, right? he did the growingupboys tanner test which is gigacope, just look at the questions. a lot of people would score 4 just because of things like their facial hair developing late which is cope

best way of guessing final height is their growth curve info. how much he grew for the past 3 years would tell more about his tanner stage than that calculator site

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 2403
everyone overestimates when they technically start puberty though, right? he did the growingupboys tanner test which is gigacope, just look at the questions. a lot of people would score 4 just because of things like their facial hair developing late which is cope

best way of guessing final height is their growth curve info. how much he grew for the past 3 years would tell more about his tanner stage than that calculator site
yes i took into accoutn the facial hair shit if he was actually a legit 4.3 he would gain like 3-4 inches which doesnt make sense since he started puberty 3.5 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
yes i took into accoutn the facial hair shit if he was actually a legit 4.3 he would gain like 3-4 inches which doesnt make sense since he started puberty 3.5 years ago
how do you know when you actually started puberty? I have no idea. I know it technically starts before all the obvious signs but whenever a normie says "I started puberty" they refer to when their voice dropped significantly out of nowhere and they became a horny abused dog and this happened to me at 13

• +1
how do you know when you actually started puberty? I have no idea. I know it technically starts before all the obvious signs but whenever a normie says "I started puberty" they refer to when their voice dropped significantly out of nowhere and they became a horny abused dog and this happened to me at 13
look at pics and see when ur jaw specifically looked different, u should know aprox when u started if u do this, i originally thought i started puberty at 12.5 bc thats when i remember having erections and being horny but at 12-12.25 my jaw already looked more robust

• +1
I grew 3cm between october of last year and June actually

• +1
I grew 3cm between october of last year and June
that is more than average in that period but usually tanner stage 4.3 ppl grew a significant amount in the last year like 5-10 bc they just finished their pubertal growth spurt

that is more than average in that period but usually tanner stage 4.3 ppl grew a significant amount in the last year like 5-10 bc they just finished their pubertal growth spurt
2cm more and I'm happy :what:(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
look at pics and see when ur jaw specifically looked different, u should know aprox when u started if u do this, i originally thought i started puberty at 12.5 bc thats when i remember having erections and being horny but at 12-12.25 my jaw already looked more robust
I have them opened in a tab rn. I have immediate access to all pics of me since like age 7 because of my mom's google photos acc jfl. I looked at all of them already to observe height differences and growth spurts

• +1
I have them opened in a tab rn. I have immediate access to all pics of me since like age 7 because of my mom's google photos acc jfl. I looked at all of them already to observe height differences and growth spurts
now you realize that you don't grow up since you were 9 years old

• JFL
  • +1
i have that too it is insane how little development i had in my browridge, jaw, nose, etc during puberty compared to now despite the fact i am pretty dimorphismless as an adult

• JFL
what would u say the average height of your grade is? ppl here say zooomers are 6'+ on average and i cant see it
In Colombia

Average zoomer 5'8-5'9

You live in US or japan

• JFL
In Colombia

Average zoomer 5'8-5'9

You live in US or japan
nigga thinks i live in japan, why would i post about being manlet or even complain about my looks in general if i lived there? where i live is MUCH worse
Funny GIF

• JFL
I already told you that I grew from 5'7(170 cm) to directly/or around 5'9 from 17 to 19:Comfy:

I am 19 now, gonna be 20 later this year:feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
nigga thinks i live in japan, why would i post about being manlet or even complain about my looks in general if i lived there? where i live is MUCH worse
Funny GIF
Australia? :oops:

• +1
Most people stop growing 14-16 I think I stopped growing(I’m just abt 6’2). I saw my friend I havent seen since middle school at a restaurant and he was dunking at 5’9. He’s still 5’9. I was shocked that I was taller than him. He was known as extremely manly since he had a beard and athleticism in 8th grade. At 16 I was 5’8 but I was 4’11 at 13. Tbh I thought I was done at 16 since my older sis is 5’1. Turns out I wasn’t.

• +1
i hit puberty early and i legit stopped growing at 14-15ish, but the fact i hit 5’8 with a 5’5 dad and 5’6 mom and an early puberty, i consider myself lucky

• +1
I mean it’s not complete cope that you can grow in your 20s- it’s just very little amounts

Like if you get 1-2cm extra after 20 then you’re very lucky - a rare freakishly late bloomer might get 1-2inches. Most people get 0

i have that too it is insane how little development i had in my browridge, jaw, nose, etc during puberty compared to now despite the fact i am pretty dimorphismless as an adult
Oldest pic available is from when turning 10

On my 12th birthday I looked exactly like how I was like when I was 11, just another little kid. I did not have a growth spurt from 11 to 12. There are 2 images of me: One at 12.3 and the other at 12.7, 5 month gap between pics and it showcases a sudden shift in my face. No longer a complete baby face. There's virtually zero height difference between the two images though. Certainly nothing indicative of a precocious growth spurt there. This also isn't the biggest face shift. What I can say though is since 12.7, my face has slowly shown masculinization and my growth velocity slightly increased. Looking at me at age 12 and 13 back to back, I only grew 2-3 inches though, which is average for that age range. The slight increase in growth velocity parallels the sudden facial masculinization. All the growth is clearly shown to have been in the limbs, same with all my growth which prompted me to beg for longer jeans then longer socks

I'm very good at height differences btw now. I was watching The Boys and guessed every actors heights based off knowing only one actor height and got them all right. I just based it off of the average forehead, half head and full head length

My most drastic face change was from age 13.0 to 14.0 though, which ofc is when all the puberty symptoms I talked about all happened and I had my biggest growth spurt from 5'1" to 5'5". Then I went from 5'5" (about mom's height) to 5'7" from 14.0 to 15.5 (that's just when I got measured). Then I went from 5'7" to 5'7" from 15.5 to 16.5. Brutal

Puberty from late 12 to 14 only elongated my face. There are no pics available from 14 - 15. But 16 is available. I just have grown out my hair and my face got wider and more masculine ever since I stopped growing in height I guess. Frame didn't though JFL "muh you get wider everywhere after you finish getting taller, just fill out bro" tbf I've been starvemaxxed and I'm only 20lbs heavier since 13 so maybe I could fill out idk. Obviously still limited by bone. @GandyIsNormie That frame study is legit. 80% of width is achieved at 12 in males

• +1

On my 12th birthday I looked exactly like how I was like when I was 11, just another little kid. I did not have a growth spurt from 11 to 12. There are 2 images of me: One at 12.3 and the other at 12.7, 5 month gap between pics and it showcases a sudden shift in my face. No longer a complete baby face. There's virtually zero height difference between the two images though. Certainly nothing indicative of a precocious growth spurt there. This also isn't the biggest face shift. What I can say though is since 12.7, my face has slowly shown masculinization and my growth velocity slightly increased. Looking at me at age 12 and 13 back to back, I only grew 2-3 inches though, which is average for that age range. The slight increase in growth velocity parallels the sudden facial masculinization. All the growth is clearly shown to have been in the limbs, same with all my growth which prompted me to beg for longer jeans then longer socks

I'm very good at height differences btw now. I was watching The Boys and guessed every actors heights based off knowing only one actor height and got them all right. I just based it off of the average forehead, half head and full head length

My most drastic face change was from age 13.0 to 14.0 though, which ofc is when all the puberty symptoms I talked about all happened and I had my biggest growth spurt from 5'1" to 5'5". Then I went from 5'5" (about mom's height) to 5'7" from 14.0 to 15.5 (that's just when I got measured). Then I went from 5'7" to 5'7" from 15.5 to 16.5. Brutal

Puberty from late 12 to 14 only elongated my face. There are no pics available from 14 - 15. But 16 is available. I just have grown out my hair and my face got wider and more masculine ever since I stopped growing in height I guess. Frame didn't though JFL "muh you get wider everywhere after you finish getting taller, just fill out bro" tbf I've been starvemaxxed and I'm only 20lbs heavier since 13 so maybe I could fill out idk. Obviously still limited by bone. @GandyIsNormie That frame study is legit. 80% of width is achieved at 12 in males
I keep insisting that 95% length is reached at 16, in the evening I go to PC and I send you the studies

I don't know if you want me to say your frame size here, but a frame this small is a consequence of starving or your hormone level was very fucked

• +1

it is hard to guess height even if u know measurements bc of footwear, angles etc i usually get within 0.5 but rob isnt all knowing anyways

• +1

u will obsess over ur puberty forever like me its over for ocdcels like us

• JFL
  • +1
I keep insisting that 95% length is reached at 16, in the evening I go to PC and I send you the studies
I know, I agree. I posted this thread
I don't know if you want me to say your frame size here, but a frame this small is a consequence of starving or your hormone level was very fucked
Yeah, idk what happened. My hormones were good enough to finish puberty apparently but my mom appears to have wider clavicles than me which is just not normal JFL and I'm talking about when she was skinny before children

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
I've only heard about BBall players growing immensely in their twenties, but that's cause of HGH and being late bloomers.

• +1
I've only heard about BBall players growing immensely in their twenties, but that's cause of HGH and being late bloomers.
Once in discord I read that Kelly Oubre grew 6cm from 17 to 20 @Leonardo DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 19499
u will obsess over ur puberty forever like me its over for ocdcels like us
Nah, I won't talk about the growth of my frame or height once I get my hormones checked and confirm there's not some hormonal abnormality. There would be no point of scanning muh growth plates once I confirm all my hormones are in check and I'm not in a growth inhibiting condition, because anyone in a non growth inhibiting condition with normal hormones would grow if they had open grow plates. I'm not some heightmaxxer. I just like ensuring proper development now, going to school to get some work from home computer science job probably and save up for craniofacial surgeries and LL. I've seen ppl here show roid transformations in which the frame was massively improved but not sure how legit that would be for the average framelet

• +1
Nah, I won't talk about the growth of my frame or height once I get my hormones checked and confirm there's not some hormonal abnormality. There would be no point of scanning muh growth plates once I confirm all my hormones are in check and I'm not in a growth inhibiting condition, because anyone in a non growth inhibiting condition with normal hormones would grow if they had open grow plates. I'm not some heightmaxxer. I just like ensuring proper development now, going to school to get some work from home computer science job probably and save up for craniofacial surgeries and LL. I've seen ppl here show roid transformations in which the frame was massively improved but not sure how legit that would be for the average framelet
it gets better after u check ur issue, after i got the bone age test result at 16 i stopped worrying bc i knew id gain at least an inch

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Growth Plate
it gets better after u check ur issue, after i got the bone age test result at 16 i stopped worrying bc i knew id gain at least an inch
I told him to go check his growth plates with an independent radiologist but he insists on checking his estrogen levels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Once in discord I read that Kelly Oubre grew 6cm from 17 to 20 @Leonardo DiCaprio
David Robinson grew 40cm from 5'9 to 7'1 in his late teens to early twenties. :feelswow:

iu

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2403 and GandyIsNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19499
Have you already had an appointment with the endocrinologist?
I'm scheduling a new appointment with a different one
Are you facially masculine or feminine?
masculine
Between 10-14 years, do you sleep well? +6.5 hours?
Yeah, I slept okay between those years. My sleep only got bad in highschool due to procrastination. This school year I slept an avg of 5 hours a day and often 3 hours of sleep due to last minute work, only on school days though

• +1
  • +1
thyroid levels. I know I don't have aromatization excess because I don't have gyno. I have a normal ratio of test to estrogen

I will
if you had castrated you would grow all your life

• JFL
6'6 or death . I'm 5'10.5. Gonna do double ll and stretch maxxing and posturemax and liftmax to 6'6..😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and FreakkForLife
I just found that research peptides are what killed Boston Loyd, they aren't worth it...
Boston had overodosed on them
Thats why he got killed

But if u wnna get taller Take aromaisn and hgh and igf1 if ur growth plates are open,how to see that,would barely cost 100$ per month, take it for 1-2 years and u would grow 3-4 inches per year,6-8 inches in 2 years
HoW old r u?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Growth Plate
Boston had overodosed on them
Thats why he got killed

But if u wnna get taller Take aromaisn and hgh and igf1 if ur growth plates are open,how to see that,would barely cost 100$ per month, take it for 1-2 years and u would grow 3-4 inches per year,6-8 inches in 2 years
HoW old r u?
100$ per month with or without HGH? I think it is way more expensive than that tho... Unless you take some underground version made by gymrats in Russia or something...

I'm way past the age btw, I'm 24 almost 25, at 6ft-6'1ft (fully compressed/morning height), I'm not insecure about my height, but the fact of the matter is that I have very bad posture with a very pronounced Dowager's Hump, just like a bull or a Grizzly bear, I think when I fix it I can gain like 2 inches...

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
100$ per month with or without HGH? I think it is way more expensive than that tho... Unless you take some underground version made by gymrats in Russia or something...

I'm way past the age btw, I'm 24 almost 25, at 6ft-6'1ft (fully compressed/morning height), I'm not insecure about my height, but the fact of the matter is that I have very bad posture with a very pronounced Dowager's Hump, just like a bull or a Grizzly bear, I think when I fix it I can gain like 2 inches...
Nah,it's from china

Its legit with bloods,it's more like 100$ per 100iu.

There's an American lab QorePharm that gives 100iu for 150$.

They also give out recombinant igf1 5mg for 150$.

What do u think?...

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard