19yo heightmaxxing greycels, first post, saying "I heard ppl grow into their 20s"

100$ per month with or without HGH? I think it is way more expensive than that tho... Unless you take some underground version made by gymrats in Russia or something...

I'm way past the age btw, I'm 24 almost 25, at 6ft-6'1ft (fully compressed/morning height), I'm not insecure about my height, but the fact of the matter is that I have very bad posture with a very pronounced Dowager's Hump, just like a bull or a Grizzly bear, I think when I fix it I can gain like 2 inches...
Nah,it's from china

Its legit with bloods,it's more like 100$ per 100iu.

There's an American lab QorePharm that gives 100iu for 150$.

They also give out recombinant igf1 5mg for 150$.

What do u think?...

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
Nah,it's from china

Its legit with bloods,it's more like 100$ per 100iu.

There's an American lab QorePharm that gives 100iu for 150$.

They also give out recombinant igf1 5mg for 150$.

What do u think?...
I think it's amazing, $100-$150 for 100iu is very cheap, if I wasn't a lifetime natty I would take it and becomes Denis Cyplenkov 2.0 LOL I value frame over height, I lifetime very heavy during my prepubescent times and it gave me a hella good frame

Do you use it?

I think it's amazing, $100-$150 for 100iu is very cheap, if I wasn't a lifetime natty I would take it and becomes Denis Cyplenkov 2.0 LOL I value frame over height, I lifetime very heavy during my prepubescent times and it gave me a hella good frame

Do you use it?
Yes,for a few days,but i am taking an year off for getting in med school,:incel: and my father isn't permitting me to use it again.
I will use it again next year when i get in med school, i will be making my own money by then

• Woah
It's literally just as much as a myth as the tooth fairy or Santa Claus

This 6'3" barefoot guy in my family was hyping me up saying I was his size (I'm not even close obv) and then asked how tall I am

I said my manlet height and he said, "Well, once you reach 22 blah blah blah"

It's literally what adults always say to young manlets so they don't have to deal with the manlet being a literal little btich about it

And then I noticed grown people on the internet actually cope with this apparently

They read on Quora of some tales of someone going from 5'3" at 23 to 6'3" at 24 and "the spine ossifies at age 48 on average in males" so they think they'll suddenly grow again after not growing for at least 3 years

These individuals would start running for the first time since high school physical education class in an attempt to leanmaxx and then their joints start hurting the next day and call this "growing pains"

They all think they are these insane genetic specimens NBA tier moggers that would have a rare late growth spurt. They think they're the main character and no one else is like them
My 5’7 buddy is 5’9 now and he grew into that height from 19-21 so actually no your very wrong

But it is very rare but it does happen, though I have only heard blacks grow at such ages

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
My 5’7 buddy is 5’9 now and he grew into that height from 19-21 so actually no your very wrong

But it is very rare but it does happen, though I have only heard blacks grow at such ages
"You're very wrong"

Yeah no shit giga late bloomers can grow that late but you said it yourself "it is very rare"

Obviously I know that

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
"You're very wrong"

Yeah no shit giga late bloomers can grow that late but you said it yourself "it is very rare"

Obviously I know that
It seems like something only blacks can do, I only know 3 guys who did this and they are all black, maybe for you it’s not a cope tbh.

• +1
It seems like something only blacks can do, I only know 3 guys who did this and they are all black, maybe for you it’s not a cope tbh.
I'm not a late bloomer though. My torso does look stunted af as it's even shorter than every female in my family but that's probably because my growth plates fused so early at 15

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm not a late bloomer though. My torso does look stunted af as it's even shorter than every female in my family but that's probably because my growth plates fused so early at 15
Oh shit yeah I remember you now, yeah it’s over for your torso ngl. Mine fused at 18 I don’t think I have grown since 18

• +1
These individuals would start running for the first time since high school physical education class in an attempt to leanmaxx and then their joints start hurting the next day and call this "growing pains"
Yo how'd you get my dox? :what:

• +1
too many ppl are falling for the meme that you can grow after 18

• +1
Yes,for a few days,but i am taking an year off for getting in med school,:incel: and my father isn't permitting me to use it again.
I will use it again next year when i get in med school, i will be making my own money by then
Med school? Great, you will make lots of money... And I'm happy I'm about to get a job at a medium-sized corporation, but next week iwill probably get one job delivering flyers on the street, I used to think they made little more but it's a lot for handing papers to people, it's like minimal wage... I will try to work 2 jobs depending on my schedule, I'm a dropout, didn't finish high school but I learned English by myself and got B2 Level in a test I did yesterday lol

University is not worth it anymore in my country, way too much people are getting degrees and things are saturated... There are graduates who work on commerce, 4 years for nothing, HELL NO, I heard the same is happening in China, people going through GAOKAO to make 0.50 USD/hour...

I will make around 2400BRL combined (minimal wage here is like 1200BRL), that may seem little but when I got a child support of 1600BRL it seemed like I was rich, but of the 2400BRL I will spend 400 and put 2000 on my online bank account, 12% interest per year, again it seems it's not much money but I'm single with no children so it's like I'm rich lol!

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I have the same problem and I have a huge Dowager's Hump and a bad scoliosis too, I learned a pattern by studying my body and it all starts on the teeth...

I plan to getting dental braces again and going to a Chiropractor for strengthening weak muscles and stretching tight ones, I also have Torticollis...

Consider going to a Chiro man, they are great!

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Med school? Great, you will make lots of money... And I'm happy I'm about to get a job at a medium-sized corporation, but next week iwill probably get one job delivering flyers on the street, I used to think they made little more but it's a lot for handing papers to people, it's like minimal wage... I will try to work 2 jobs depending on my schedule, I'm a dropout, didn't finish high school but I learned English by myself and got B2 Level in a test I did yesterday lol

University is not worth it anymore in my country, way too much people are getting degrees and things are saturated... There are graduates who work on commerce, 4 years for nothing, HELL NO, I heard the same is happening in China, people going through GAOKAO to make 0.50 USD/hour...

I will make around 2400BRL combined (minimal wage here is like 1200BRL), that may seem little but when I got a child support of 1600BRL it seemed like I was rich, but of the 2400BRL I will spend 400 and put 2000 on my online bank account, 12% interest per year, again it seems it's not much money but I'm single with no children so it's like I'm rich lol!
Actually my father won't be funding my education:whatfeels:,i will have to crack high percent at the med exams and get in it on scholarship:incel:

• +1
Actually my father won't be funding my education:whatfeels:,i will have to crack high percent at the med exams and get in it on scholarship:incel:
Don't worry, you are going to make it brah :')

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69 and FreakkForLife
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69 and Brazitard
Thanks brahski:feelsautistic:
I just talked to my uncle during dinner today and he said me that if I get a truck drive's license, his friend who owns the company has a job for me as a driver of one huge Scania truck, and that I will make at least 5000 be in ONE job, lol

That's like a LOT of money for me, it's more than 4x minimum wage, and I'm a dropout! I will spend 1000 and put 4000 in my account, in 2 years I will make 100k after taxes!!!

Oldest pic available is from when turning 10

On my 12th birthday I looked exactly like how I was like when I was 11, just another little kid. I did not have a growth spurt from 11 to 12. There are 2 images of me: One at 12.3 and the other at 12.7, 5 month gap between pics and it showcases a sudden shift in my face. No longer a complete baby face. There's virtually zero height difference between the two images though. Certainly nothing indicative of a precocious growth spurt there. This also isn't the biggest face shift. What I can say though is since 12.7, my face has slowly shown masculinization and my growth velocity slightly increased. Looking at me at age 12 and 13 back to back, I only grew 2-3 inches though, which is average for that age range. The slight increase in growth velocity parallels the sudden facial masculinization. All the growth is clearly shown to have been in the limbs, same with all my growth which prompted me to beg for longer jeans then longer socks

I'm very good at height differences btw now. I was watching The Boys and guessed every actors heights based off knowing only one actor height and got them all right. I just based it off of the average forehead, half head and full head length

My most drastic face change was from age 13.0 to 14.0 though, which ofc is when all the puberty symptoms I talked about all happened and I had my biggest growth spurt from 5'1" to 5'5". Then I went from 5'5" (about mom's height) to 5'7" from 14.0 to 15.5 (that's just when I got measured). Then I went from 5'7" to 5'7" from 15.5 to 16.5. Brutal

Puberty from late 12 to 14 only elongated my face. There are no pics available from 14 - 15. But 16 is available. I just have grown out my hair and my face got wider and more masculine ever since I stopped growing in height I guess. Frame didn't though JFL "muh you get wider everywhere after you finish getting taller, just fill out bro" tbf I've been starvemaxxed and I'm only 20lbs heavier since 13 so maybe I could fill out idk. Obviously still limited by bone. @GandyIsNormie That frame study is legit. 80% of width is achieved at 12 in males
bro how tf can 80% of frame width be achieved by 12 .. I was fucking 130cm at 12 years old
I was a whole ass kid

bro how tf can 80% of frame width be achieved by 12 .. I was fucking 130cm at 12 years old
I was a whole ass kid
there is a study on it and this is regarding just the average male

just look through my threads for the study. I'm not gonna look for it for you

Tbh you can grow after 18, most of these forums users experience a miracle after joining Looksmax and grow from 5β€˜8β€œ to 6β€˜5β€œ suddenly:soy:

• JFL
Yep i saw that teeth reasoning . There is this guy who fixed his extremely shit posture by using certain techniques
I have the same problem and I have a huge Dowager's Hump and a bad scoliosis too, I learned a pattern by studying my body and it all starts on the teeth...

I plan to getting dental braces again and going to a Chiropractor for strengthening weak muscles and stretching tight ones, I also have Torticollis...

Consider going to a Chiro man, they are great!

• +1
Yep i saw that teeth reasoning . There is this guy who fixed his extremely shit posture by using certain techniques
Almost one year later... I already left the company to go for better things, also discovered many new knowledge... Life is only becoming better 🀭

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall