HGH_
Involuntary volcel
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Posts
- 341
- Reputation
- 319
Cig : marlboro red
Note : 6/10
Next one : tonight
Note : 6/10
Next one : tonight
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Trading longevity for auraspeedrunning aging ma niggy finna look 40 when hes 30
i used to think that until my gums started bleeding and receedingTrading longevity for aura![]()
How often did you smoke ?i used to think that until my gums started bleeding and receeding
cigs are worse than heroin
a pack a dayHow often did you smoke ?
I only smoke once or twice per week
And you managed to stop ?a pack a day![]()
YEAH i replaced it with a hardcore steroid addiction . easy peasy lemon squeezy!And you managed to stop ?
Mirin dedication
What’s ur stackYEAH i replaced it with a hardcore steroid addiction . easy peasy lemon squeezy!
I enjoy test, eq, anadrol/superdrolWhat’s ur stack
Alcohol does that not cigsspeedrunning aging ma niggy finna look 40 when hes 30
Try lucky strike red, cheaper and just as good
Im currently natty, I don’t have any money but Im trynna make some rnI enjoy test, eq, anadrol/superdrol
you got a stack?
Thanks for the recommendationTry lucky strike red, cheaper and just as good
oh youre a nattycuck, maybe one day buddyIm currently natty, I don’t have any money but Im trynna make some rn