2,5 months of using retin-A [0.025 to 0.1]

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
first 3 weeks - 0.025
2 weeks - 0.05
last 5 weeks - 0.1

current state:
Using it 5-6times a week on face. You can see the difference between my neck and face. I don't use retin-a on my neck.

I'm not sure if I didn't do more harm to my skin but I'll let you decide.

Before using retin-a:

Skinbefore

2,5 months after using retin-a:

Retin a

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and balding17yomanletcel
why its so red?

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
lobstermaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, beyourself, OOGABOOGA and 7 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, GoMadAndSTFU and her
Only moneymaxx now and you are Mr Krabs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Be_ConfidentBro, JeremyMeeks and 7 others
1- Can barely see any details
2- Your skin is red af, either you're taking something that is causing more vasodilatation on your face, or the second option, you're too stupid to see that the retinol is irritating your skin

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and GoMadAndSTFU
dont you use moistutizer and sunscreen?

1- Can barely see any details
2- Your skin is red af, either you're taking something that is causing more vasodilatation on your face, or the second option, you're too stupid to see that the retinol is irritating your skin
tried to take the same pics since I don't take pics often. I'm not taking anything else, just moisturizer + sunscreen
dont you use moistutizer and sunscreen?
I do

sunburnetttt

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and GoMadAndSTFU
Btw, why were you using retin-A instead of retinol?

You didn't even have that much acne, barely any

Btw, why were you using retin-A instead of retinol?

You didn't even have that much acne, barely any
For collagen boost. I had a pretty bad acne in the past

It's a lot better in the daily light (especially sun) I'll try to find a pic

For collagen boost. I had a pretty bad acne in the past

It's a lot better in the daily light (especially sun) I'll try to find a pic

Retinol is enough for collagen boost, your skin is clearly getting irritated, the only thing you'll get from this routine is an reboot effect and will most likely fuck up your skin, if not now, later when you get older

Holy fuck look at this idiot

So many retards on this site.

0.1% retin, 6 days a week, that's something you would do in the case of severe acne lol. Not overall anti-aging and skin-tone improvements. Tone down frequency and dosage %.

0.1% retin, 6 days a week, that's something you would do in the case of severe acne lol. Not overall anti-aging and skin-tone improvements. Tone down frequency and dosage %.
ok thanks, I will.

Bro use some sunscreen jfl. Even the artificial light on your basement can cause damage when using this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I am using 0.5% tretinoin everyday for anti aging, without any acne. Is this a mistake, and do i maybe ruin my skin?

• +1
Bro use some sunscreen jfl. Even the artificial light on your basement can cause damage when using this shit
I am using sunscreen twice a day already since the beginning

• Woah
Reactions: rockndogs
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs
I am using 0.5% tretinoin everyday for anti aging, without any acne. Is this a mistake, and do i maybe ruin my skin?
0.025% used once every three days is statisically shown to have the same impact for anti-aging as stronger concentrations used more frequently. I'd only feel the need to go above that if it were cheaper or if you actually had acne.

• +1
Reactions: Rift
0.025% used once every three days is statisically shown to have the same impact for anti-aging as stronger concentrations used more frequently. I'd only feel the need to go above that if it were cheaper or if you actually had acne.
My product is very cheap, and price is no problem for me. But im scared now, if i did any damage to my skin from daily use together with niacinamide.

• +1
My product is very cheap, and price is no problem for me. But im scared now, if i did any damage to my skin from daily use together with niacinamide.
It's probably not going to do any damage, it's just a little overkill.

It's probably not going to do any damage, it's just a little overkill.
My retin-a .025 is coming in very soon. Planned on using it every other day (I have extremely sensitive skin) should I tone it down to once every 3 days?

• +1
Only your cheeks should be red/rosy, not your whole face.

My retin-a .025 is coming in very soon. Planned on using it every other day (I have extremely sensitive skin) should I tone it down to once every 3 days?
I'd experiment with it and see what gives you the best results

you skin looks inflamed

if a product causes this reaction on your skin you should discontinue usage immediately ngl

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
  • +1