2 BIMAX Result -> Ugly to Beauty

from 1000 yard stare whore with the SMV of x100 Faceapped Tyler Maher to 1000 yard stare whore with the SMV of x100 Faceapped Tyler Maher + voldemort nose

this dog shit surgery is supposed to be the hallmark of hardmaxxing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You’re clearly mentally stunted. The ascension is unparalleled. It IS the hallmark. It transforms people faces.

You’re clearly mentally stunted. The ascension is unparalleled. It IS the hallmark. It transforms people faces.
Surprise, surprise, surprise, a deformed rabid dog that's going to get bimax is coping that a shitty result looks good. I wonder why you're so invested in this surgery lol, because if it sucks, it's beyond over for you

I won't ruin your cope, but I can predict the future, you'll go from 0 bitches to 0 bitches with slightly improved sleep study results

unparalleled ascension brah. Her nose is a fucking dirt bike ramp now
Screenshot 20220730 050225 Chrome

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise, surprise, a deformed rabid dog that's going to get bimax is coping that a shitty result looks good. I wonder why you're so invested in this surgery lol, because if it sucks, it's beyond over for you

I won't ruin your cope, but I can predict the future, you'll go from 0 bitches to 0 bitches with slightly improved sleep study results

unparalleled ascension brah. Her nose is a fucking dirt bike ramp now
View attachment 1801000
In terms of facial attractiveness she got better looking. Zero doubt here. Most users with recession will benefit from a bimax.

Her nose was already upturned. We know a bimax with CCW will upturn nose slightly. So this isn’t a problem of bimax, but her genetics.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish