2 days of suicide swiping in my shitty location on tinder plus all are LTB

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
The only one i replied to as a typical looksmaxxer was a comment about my skin and how she can improve hers so i replied 'tretinoin'.

If you're wondering about the black background i have to use my ipad as i'm banned on my phone due to foid fishing JFL over. I honestly don't give a shit about this shitty slaying anymore, i'm not replying to a single fucking foid only on surgerymaxxing and improving my smv.

Attachments

• Inkedtind1.jpg
    Inkedtind1.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Inkedtind2.jpg
    Inkedtind2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Inkedtind3.jpg
    Inkedtind3.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Inkedtind4.jpg
    Inkedtind4.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Inkedtind6.jpg
    Inkedtind6.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Inkedtind5.jpg
    Inkedtind5.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 0
Before any1 is gonna say brag don't bother as i will admit myself most of these women look like utter shit and even fucking psl 2's could fuck these women JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

"TEE HEE I'M QUIRKY I LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT THE MOTIVES OF SERIAL KILLERS" every other white foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, User49, slayer69 and 2 others
Ok Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
I’d fuck a crippled 100 year old hag. There is no such thing as ltb to me

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
The only one i replied to as a typical looksmaxxer was a comment about my skin and how she can improve hers so i replied 'tretinoin'.

If you're wondering about the black background i have to use my ipad as i'm banned on my phone due to foid fishing JFL over. I honestly don't give a shit about this shitty slaying anymore, i'm not replying to a single fucking foid only on surgerymaxxing and improving my smv.
On tinder you minus your looks by 3. You will get a girl 3 minus your looks. If your a 7 you will get a 4 ect.

Tinder is only worthwhile for 7-8/10s otherwise your getting disgusting girls which aren't even worthwhile for hookups might as well get a hooker if your sleeping with a 2-3 fattie. Chad fucking 1-2 beckys a week is worthwhile but a normie is going to end up with 2s who are the most run through whores ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and WishIwasChico
You swipe right on everything? Is it better to do this or just going through the likes??

• +1
Reactions: User49, WishIwasChico and Xangsane
Why do women tend to have this weird fascination with crime documentaries/serial killers and it's not even like this is a niche interest, tons of my irl female friends watch this shit too. its so fucking weird man
"Tee hee I like cocteau twins and vintage fashion"

Mogs me

• Hmm...
"Tee hee I like cocteau twins and vintage fashion"
shut up femcel
you're a muslim girl who wants an "ethnic guy" who looks fully white and with 0 bodycount

OP i thought you had what it take to ascend but it seems you don't. you don't have the mental strength to truly ascend above this crap.

• JFL
shut up femcel
you're a muslim girl who wants an "ethnic guy" who looks fully white and with 0 bodycount
@SwedishMeatball is a Swedish femcel that fits that description

• JFL
OP i thought you had what it take to ascend but it seems you don't. you don't have the mental strength to truly ascend above this crap.
No I do bhai, I do not reply to any of these women no more before I would but now I just check it once a day and do not reply. I don’t give a shit about these shitty apps no more.

I am focusing on saving and surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and the BULL
Why do women tend to have this fascination with crime documentaries/serial killers and it's not even like this is a niche interest, tons of my irl female friends watch this shit too. its so fucking weird ma’
My current fb I met she messaged me on tinder saying ‘you look like a serial killer’ JFL it’s weird, dark triad is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
@SwedishMeatball is a Swedish femcel that fits that description
Is she the autistic Stacy who claims her height has her be a femcel?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No I do bhai, I do not reply to any of these women no more before I would but now I just check it once a day and do not reply. I don’t give a shit about these shitty apps no more.

I am focusing on saving and surgerymaxxing.
surgeries are dumb too. too little return / cost ratio. you're already gl. just go out you will eventually find out that it's super easy. girls are literally the ABC

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69
Is she the autistic Stacy who claims her height has her be a femcel?
it's always xangsane. if you read "his" post history it's clear that's a girl. ethnic girl in london with specific standards

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
surgeries are dumb too. too little return / cost ratio. you're already gl. just go out you will eventually find out that it's super easy. girls are literally the ABC
I want to look better it’s not about women anymore, I want to look better for myself, it’s just a deep desire I have for myself

I want to look better it’s not about women anymore, I want to look better for myself, it’s just a deep desire I have for myself
and what you do
surgeries is about removing failos which you don't have
if it was possible to significantly improve appearance i would have already done it
until A10 surgery gets released it's impossible to looksmax

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, User49 and WishIwasChico
it's always xangsane. if you read "his" post history it's clear that's a girl. ethnic girl in london with specific standards
Yeah she’s a girl and I believe xangsane’s talks with her mother

No guy is that open about the details of sex and fetishes and other such chit with their mothers. But girls are super open

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
and what you do
surgeries is about removing failos which you don't have
if it was possible to significantly improve appearance i would have already done it
until A10 surgery gets released it's impossible to looksmax
stupid med brain
ur tiny fucking mediterranean brain

No guy is that open about the details of sex and fetishes and other such chit with their mothers. But girls are super open

Mum: "Some modern mothers are very close with all their children, and talk about almost anything with them."

Last edited:
stupid med brain
ur tiny fucking mediterranean brain
what ?? all surgery results look like shit
let alone when already gl ppl do it
all there is need to be done once you're gl is trying to keep health levels in check