2 hours of sleep…

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Yesterday at the gym, I hit a chest session where I targeted all 3 muscles chest, shoulders and triceps. Now I feel like shit and I probably lost all my muscles due to lack of sleep. I fell asleep at 4:30 and woke up around 7 ish.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma, Mewton, LancasteR and 3 others
Same thing happend to me it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav
I just noticed how much abs definition I lost

Tagging sleep deprived users @PseudoMaxxer @Manletmachine @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Michael Myers
barely slept last night either, woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. it's so bright even at that time. one thing i hate about summer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and flippasav
barely slept last night either, woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. it's so bright even at that time. one thing i hate about summer
The most annoying thing is I missed the hourly night/dark sleep times

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
"2 hours of sleep"

Smartest turk.
Some people struggle with sleep deprivation you retard
Yesterday I had about 6/7 hrs. Today, I don’t know what happened I kept getting up to go for a piss every 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Some people struggle with sleep deprivation you retard
Yesterday I had about 6/7 hrs. Today, I don’t know what happened I kept getting up to go for a piss every 30 minutes
You're diabetic.

Over for your fatass.

• JFL
I kept getting up to go for a piss every 30 minutes
This is usually what happens when you drink a lot at night. You have to piss.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and silencio
Isnt 3 chest muscles a meme

I just hit upper and then bench press to cover whatever else, upper is more aesthetics

Do you do 3 different excercises for chest?

• +1
This is not how you lose muscle
But still, they say one night of interrupted sleep makes it harder for your muscles to recover. The past progress is still present but it’s like you just wasted time at the gym now the workout was useless after not getting optimal sleep…

• +1
This is usually what happens when you drink a lot at night. You have to piss.
I’m gonna blame my high salt meal before bedtime too

But still, they say one night of interrupted sleep makes it harder for your muscles to recover. The past progress is still present but it’s like you just wasted time at the gym for nothing…
Lack of sleep / lack of recovery just slows down the process, but it does not make you "lose“ muscles, you just built it slower, that’s all. Nature isn’t that cruel, no need to get anxious over that

• +1
Isnt 3 chest muscles a meme

I just hit upper and then bench press to cover whatever else, upper is more aesthetics

Do you do 3 different excercises for chest?
I always thought it would be ideal to train shoulders and triceps on chest day? Everyone does it

Lack of sleep / lack of recovery just slows down the process, but it does not make you "lose“ muscles, you just built it slower, that’s all. Nature isn’t that cruel, no need to get anxious over that
So I added a few progress I guess. I wanna ditch the catch up sleep because It might mess with my schedule

I need atleast 8 hours or I feel utterly shit the entire day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and flippasav
I always thought it would be ideal to train shoulders and triceps on chest day? Everyone does it
Oh I misread, you did 3 excerices for triceps, shoulders and chest, thats good, autistically spamming the gym seems retarded to me where someone does 3 sets for like just lower chest or inner chest or something inconsequential

• +1
Sleepmask
Helped me

• +1
Oh I misread, you did 3 excerices for triceps, shoulders and chest, thats good, autistically spamming the gym seems retarded to me where someone does 3 sets for like just lower chest or inner chest or something inconsequential
Yeah my bad jfl

Me reading this at 8:17 am while I have not slept yet. 💀

• Woah
Gymcels are retards

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I feel sorry for you bhai, hope you get some rest on your free time
Yeah it's Sunday and I got no classes this Monday so it's all good. Gonna rub one out and then sleep. :hnghn:

• +1

very true, I got ultra chubby and soft.

• +1
Problem is, that I wake up 200 times a night.

• So Sad