2 l of white wine consumed in 3 hours on an empty stomach and i'm not even making typos in a weird foreign language

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
brutal alcoholic moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and Jpg
bro you’re gonna die from alcohol poisoning

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
bro you’re gonna die from alcohol poisoning

i dont feel anything. years of benzos and hypnotics abuse lead to my tolerance to alcohol completely disappearing (those meds have a similar MoA as alcohol)

ogre

average diet in the western balkans

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Captain Albania
average diet in the western balkans
b38817755a0fd4482ea67b91f5a2e2dd.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
how do u balance being a substance abuser with being a reputable lawyer

how do u balance being a substance abuser with being a reputable lawyer

turbo iq is saving me for now. but my mind has been collapsing more and more recently. comparable to using a garbage PC, where you can't even minimize file explorer windows without getting that "not responding" message.

not being able to think of the word you want to use, having memory blanks, being unable to even rewrite a 10-digit number accurately, losing focus after 5 seconds etc

btw, a lot of lawyers struggle with alcohol/drug abuse, it's very common. idk why

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
lose weight before you end up permanently disfiguring yourself with excess skin and stretch marks.

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
lose weight before you end up permanently disfiguring yourself with excess skin and stretch marks.

shouldnt be too hard since i m a meso manlet. couldnt run for 3 years because of a leg injury, but now i m recovered

Last edited: