2 likes on tinder it's over

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
WTF i used to get 40 likes in a day, WTF happened man?? Shit doesn't make sense, i haven't descended facially

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, ShowerMaxxing, mrriceguyreturn and 10 others
It’s psychological warfare I think girls don’t even see any likes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, romanstock, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, gribsufer1, murdah and 4 others
Hop on Grindr instead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Nigger, Clqs and 17 others
Brutal the zionist wants men to Rope like that?
They have history of screwing male female relationships to concentrate libidinal energy on wagecelling so I wouldn’t put it past

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, gribsufer1, rg1235 and 1 other person
Women aren’t using dating apps anymore. Even a Dutch news article was published today that said the era of dating apps is over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: romanstock, Bonecel01, noodlelover and 9 others
U are shadow banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, romanstock and Deleted member 71265
Your results are in congruence with mine.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rileyma10, 케이제이 and 1 other person
WTF i used to get 40 likes in a day, WTF happened man?? Shit doesn't make sense, i haven't descended facially
I have 44 on a new account when my other one had 99+ , its that shadow banning shit , i realized i have to many accs w the same phone number

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2 and Michael Myers
I don't understand i used to get 40 likes minimum First day what happened
What do you think happened?

Tinder is slut mania. If you’re not chad tier women won’t bother, only some ugly femcels.

And It wasn't like this in 2023??
User better pictures. Your selfies aren’t doing you good. You’re not a chad, so you can’t get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
User better pictures. Your selfies aren’t doing you good. You’re not a chad, so you can’t get away with it.
They were good last year i doubt things changed

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It’s just that they don’t need to be on them for very long. A woman may only need the app for a few weeks to find someone she likes whereas men may have their profile up for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
  • JFL
2 likes in a day? bro it's actually over wtf and you sit here saying gym is cope bro when i mog your results to andromeda now sit.

• +1
Reactions: Carv and moreroidsmoredates
Women aren’t using dating apps anymore. Even a Dutch news article was published today that said the era of dating apps is over.
They do, it’s just that they don’t need to be on them for very long. A woman may only need the app for a few weeks to find someone she likes whereas men may have their profile up for years

• +1
It’s just that they don’t need to be on them for very long. A woman may only need the app for a few weeks to find someone she likes whereas men may have their profile up for years
ye this is why the ratio of men to women is so skewed. Women can find a fb within a few days, while 90% of guys just rot on it

• +1
Reactions: Interested
40 likes isn’t good either. Doubt you even got that amount of likes.
2 likes in a day? bro it's actually over wtf and you sit here saying gym is cope bro when i mog your results to andromeda now sit.
Oh God shut the fuck up not in the Mood to entertain you i was going to dates 2 Years ago last year now suddenly not good jfl meanwhile pretty girls greet me on the street stare at me for 10 minutes

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gribsufer1, Michael Myers and 3 others
you aged

your agematches now are probably mostly post-wall descended foids (bloated, fat, saggy btcshesss)

foids tend to prefer guys same age as them unless chad chad defies time and space

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
They do, it’s just that they don’t need to be on them for very long. A woman may only need the app for a few weeks to find someone she likes whereas men may have their profile up for years
Not as much as they used to. That’s why there’s a decrease in amount of likes/matches.

Oh God shut the fuck up not in the Mood to entertain you i was going to dates 2 Years ago last year now suddenly not good jfl meanwhile pretty girls greet me on the street stare at me for 10 minutes
bro post the pics you used i bet they are utter rotter tier

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
you aged

your agematches now are probably mostly post-wall descended foids (bloated, fat, saggy btcshesss)

foids tend to prefer guys same age as them
Shut the fuck up retard i look the same and larped as 26

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
show ur face faggiot

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • Love it
bro post the pics you used i bet they are utter rotter tier
IMG 20240526 160815
IMG 20240517 133032

Muh muh bull ugly
I got very elite ratios and facial robustness don't give a fuck about what you say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Esteban1997, Deleted member 71265 and 3 others
israel must fall

Yeah he should just visit the local restaurant. Waitresses LOVE italian bulls with bangs

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
bro if you actually used that for tinder and expected hella likes you need putting in a straight jacket bro fr:lul::lul::lul:
I used selfies last year and got dates

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and WishIwasChico
@moreroidsmoredates does @WishIwasChico look like gay brett maverick?
someone told me he has gay lips and eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and WishIwasChico