2 likes on tinder it's over

@moreroidsmoredates does @WishIwasChico look like gay brett maverick?
IMG 8719
Sorry bro for the dox. But yeah this is him. Mogs?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, Esteban1997 and WishIwasChico
Women aren’t using dating apps anymore. Even a Dutch news article was published today that said the era of dating apps is over.
instagram is number one app for dating I guess?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
God Bro do i Need to out a cock in your mouth to make you shut the fuck up? I'm mogger fuck tinder
Mogger of what? Of trash?
IMG 8875

Just take a glass of water, come back and look at yourself. But I don’t think you will accept why you get these results.

They are called a coping mechanism for a reason.

• JFL
you need to get NT pics wtf is wrong with you, get a pic at the beach or something stop taking utter rotter fuel pics

• +1
Mogger of what? Of trash?
View attachment 2953002

Just take a glass of water, come back and look at yourself. But I don’t think you will accept why you get these results.

They are called a coping mechanism for a reason.
That angle Is utter trash Bro. Like i can't look at this Pic and think yeah i actually don't look that good
IMG 20240528 015114

I Just can't. And as i said my results were much Better last year. Now suddenly dropped to 2 likes lmao

• JFL
That angle Is utter trash Bro. Like i can't look at this Pic and think yeah i actually don't look that goodView attachment 2953005

I Just can't. And as i said my results were much Better last year. Now suddenly dropped to 2 likes lmao
Smh bro you seriously think that's a good pic for tinder??

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
you need to get NT pics wtf is wrong with you, get a pic at the beach or something stop taking utter rotter fuel pics
Pfffff sounds tryhard as fuck. I mog those bitches anyway i wouldn't have entertained any of them

• WTF
Pfffff sounds tryhard as fuck. I mog those bitches anyway i wouldn't have entertained any of them
how is it tryhard wtf are you talking about?

instagram is number one app for dating I guess?
They only were talking about apps like Tinder, Bumble, Hinge and another app that I forgot (wasn't Instagram). The article said young people preferred to meet in tracking clubs or at restaurants.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
  • JFL
2 likes in a day? bro it's actually over wtf and you sit here saying gym is cope bro when i mog your results to andromeda now sit.
Not over at all for him, I'd get 0.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and WishIwasChico
Don't give a shit about this good Pic autism. I'm Just interested in looks
ye well girls ain't interested in your looks nigga so change or rot:lul::lul::lul:

That angle Is utter trash Bro. Like i can't look at this Pic and think yeah i actually don't look that goodView attachment 2953005

You can’t but girls on tinder can.

• JFL
Yeah he should just visit the local restaurant. Waitresses LOVE italian bulls with bangs
Unironically, because:
They only were talking about apps like Tinder, Bumble, Hinge and another app that I forgot (wasn't Instagram). The article said young people preferred to meet in tracking clubs or at restaurants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
  • +1
@atlantean

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean
what are they?
They actually wrote "running clubs" but I just changed it to "tracking." You ever see those people running together in groups? I usually see them solo but apparently they also do it in groups. Those kind of spots.

• +1
bro what? 2 likes??? how they think you are mogger
I don't care tinder Is for normal chads i'm a super chad like Barrett

• Love it
They actually wrote "running clubs" but I just changed it to "tracking." You ever see those people running together in groups? I usually see them solo but apparently they also do it in groups. Those kind of spots.
yo who tf does that tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
hahahahahaha bro i remember that lol
Bro I swear this was the funniest thing I saw on org. I screenshotted this. Everytime i see this i laugh my ass off :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
yo who tf does that tho
Zoomers do, probably. The article focused on gen Z youths. Gotta be honest, haven't seen any zoomers doing that here in my city.

ye he said he gonna kill me about 50 times
Yeah because you don't believe i pull you think tinder Is the end of all of smv meanwhile

• JFL
Yeah because you don't believe i pull you think tinder Is the end of all of smv meanwhile
aren't you virgin?

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
  • Love it
Because I'm on there jerking to them
Faggot tbh, how do you not fold post nut when you realize you are jerking off to men on HRT in a wig?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, atlantean and the BULL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates