2 likes on tinder it's over

napoletano tales

this thread be like:

u dont even look that bad tbh bro u just take the shittiest pics in the shittiest lighting and look ungroomed, selfies make 99% of ppl look subhuman
Bro seriously talk with someone about this and seek professional help, i’m dead serious.

If you keep on rotting in your room this wil end up badly and I don’t wish that happening to you.

You’re gonna end up waisting your years and before you realize it you’re old. Don’t let this happen bro.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and WishIwasChico
might make a tinder, what do women generally look for?

Bro funky flamingo was a larp, it’s already been exposed.

I chadfished before with Erand (a model), that’s why he had these “likes”. He ended up getting 0 dates.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
@the BULL lighting and angles and looking NT is everything bro, i can go from gl in one pic to subhuman in another, i look like shit in all selfies too if im not 10% bodyfat, u look good despite being high body fat in selfies tbh u need to stop rotting and take proper pics

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
@the BULL lighting and angles and looking NT is everything bro, i can go from gl in one pic to subhuman in another, i look like shit in all selfies too if im not 10% bodyfat, u look good despite being high body fat in selfies tbh u need to stop rotting and take proper pics
ye bro this is facts. My pics are not even ideal tbh but ok. If i had shirtless pics in Ibiza and travelling i'd do 5x better than i do now. This is the problem with tinder. It's all about NT pics. Niko legit proved this. He had a tinder with just selfies and got like 30 likes max. With NT smiling pics he got 10k matches.

I've legit ran selfies of lachowski before and he didn't even get 99+ in a day and was getting ghosted by ltbs. NT pics are legit law.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
IMG 8978
Your side profile is decent btw despite you being around 18-20% bodyfat. Maybe get a genio to fix your mentolabiol fold and chin projection, but it’s not a detrimental flaw. Also leaning down will help your face and fix your hair, get a nice well groomed low taper fade. And for gods sake put another shirt on.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, atlantean and WishIwasChico

Bruv tinder is a meme btw. I legit never got a single slay off online dating and constantly got ghosted don’t beat urself up over it man the app is rigged against men on purpose

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
Bruv tinder is a meme btw. I legit never got a single slay off online dating and constantly got ghosted don’t beat urself up over it man the app is rigged against men on purpose
insane tbh as you are legit mogger, I hate those apps so much

• +1
  • Love it
See? Even happens to chads.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: atlantean, WishIwasChico and tombradylover
ye bro this is facts. My pics are not even ideal tbh but ok. If i had shirtless pics in Ibiza and travelling i'd do 5x better than i do now. This is the problem with tinder. It's all about NT pics. Niko legit proved this. He had a tinder with just selfies and got like 30 likes max. With NT smiling pics he got 10k matches.

I've legit ran selfies of lachowski before and he didn't even get 99+ in a day and was getting ghosted by ltbs. NT pics are legit law.
yea same bro, my pics are all dog shit too, theyre either in my room or just bathroom mirror selfies at my uni, i have to take like 200 pics before finding 1 pic that i like and i feel weird taking pics in public with people around so i can never take good ideal NT pics its brutal, its probably why i did so shit on tinder tbh

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
View attachment 2953095 Your side profile is decent btw despite you being around 18-20% bodyfat. Maybe get a genio to fix your mentolabiol fold and chin projection, but it’s not a detrimental flaw. Also leaning down will help your face and fix your hair, get a nice well groomed low taper fade. And for gods sake put another shirt on.
mogs me i have caveman ogre side profile jfl

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
It’s like that Italian male model hinge some nogga here made that was getting terra likes.

Yet no one even commented on the fact that Italian model had legit terra perfect pics cuddling a dog, djing, in a club, on holiday. He had the legit perfect pics for the UK.

If he put rotter pics in his bathroom he’d do shit and idc what anyone says.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, atlantean and moreroidsmoredates
yea same bro, my pics are all dog shit too, theyre either in my room or just bathroom mirror selfies at my uni, i have to take like 200 pics before finding 1 pic that i like and i feel weird taking pics in public with people around so i can never take good ideal NT pics its brutal, its probably why i did so shit on tinder tbh
Ye bro you mog hard and still slay you can get away with it which proves you mog very hard but ye bro if you got pics like in Ibiza and shit you’d destroy the whole apps. Water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover and atlantean
It’s like that Italian male model hinge some nogga here made that was getting terra likes.

Yet no one even commented on the fact that Italian model had legit terra perfect pics cuddling a dog, djing, in a club, on holiday. He had the legit perfect pics for the UK.

If he put rotter pics in his bathroom he’d do shit and idc what anyone says.
Best thing for him is to stay away from dating apps and just go outside. He will do fine. His mental health just got to him lately, due to these dating apps and shit.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, tombradylover and WishIwasChico
Best thing for him is to stay away from dating apps and just go outside. He will do fine. His mental health just got to him lately, due to these dating apps and shit.
Ye bro every guy should stay away from them tbh. It’s a mugs game for men. Only women win on them

• +1
Ye bro you mog hard and still slay you can get away with it which proves you mog very hard but ye bro if you got pics like in Ibiza and shit you’d destroy the whole apps. Water
yea bro once i finish roiding im gonna take the most NT pics ever and actually take them outside and not in my room jfl, idk tho i want a gf im lonely asf

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
yea bro once i finish roiding im gonna take the most NT pics ever and actually take them outside and not in my room jfl, idk tho i want a gf im lonely asf
Ye bro trust me you can get one easy, if you couldn’t get a hot gf it would be legit over for every single guy going tbh.

I feel lonely too tbh bro I just rot in the gym shit stings bad slaying never made me happy and never will.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover and atlantean
Women aren’t using dating apps anymore. Even a Dutch news article was published today that said the era of dating apps is over.
Lifefuel if true

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ye bro trust me you can get one easy, if you couldn’t get a hot gf it would be legit over for every single guy going tbh.

I feel lonely too tbh bro I just rot in the gym shit stings bad slaying never made me happy and never will.
this is what nobody understands tbh, they think ascending and slaying and becoming a man whore will fix all their issues but it wont, it just makes ur life worse and all u do is seek validation from whores on some dating app, once u reach that point its over unless u get into a LTR with someone who loves u, but if u go too far with it u will never be able to be truly content with one woman since ur so used to being praised by different foids daily its brutal

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
this is what nobody understands tbh, they think ascending and slaying and becoming a man whore will fix all their issues but it wont, it just makes ur life worse and all u do is seek validation from whores on some dating app, once u reach that point its over unless u get into a LTR with someone who loves u, but if u go too far with it u will never be able to be truly content with one woman since ur so used to being praised by different foids daily its brutal
legit facts slaying fucks your neurochemistry and pair bonding.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
What do i go outside for if i'm normie? I'm losing It right now i can't fucking believe It.

• Woah
What do i go outside for if i'm normie? I'm losing It right now i can't fucking believe It.
Bro chill, 95% of the male population is a normie. You can do pretty well since you’re tall, have a good frame and an above average face for your age in Italy. Building some muscle and losing bodyfat will make you stand out.

Just calm down and take action towards ascending. You have a good base.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and tombradylover
Ok you’ve had enough therapy now back to bullying you incel

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean, moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover and 1 other person
Bro chill, 95% of the male population is a normie. You can do pretty well since you’re tall, have a good frame and an above average face for your age in Italy. Building some muscle and losing bodyfat will make you stand out.

Just calm down and take action towards ascending. You have a good base.
but why i was getting way more likes and dates last year?? what the fuck has changed?? why i'm now stuck at fucking 2 likes??

but why i was getting way more likes and dates last year?? what the fuck has changed?? why i'm now stuck at fucking 2 likes??
Maybe you stopped coping and realized you were delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, atlantean and WishIwasChico
r u still struggling to get a job other than uber eats???

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates
Maybe you stopped coping and realized you were delusional.
Yeah ok so i was imagining the dates? I was imagining the girls tell me i'm model? I don't fucking buy It that this is a fucking normie face
IMG 20240526 184403

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: atlantean, Axii and moreroidsmoredates
r u still struggling to get a job other than uber eats???
Don't give a shit about Jobs First i Need to figure out what's my real smv

• JFL
Yeah ok so i was imagining the dates? I was imagining the girls tell me i'm model? I don't fucking buy It that this is a fucking normie face View attachment 2953161
Porco dio bro are we going to do the same shit over and over again? You posted this picture more than 1282 times already today.

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean, the BULL and tombradylover
Porco dio bro are we going to do the same shit over and over again? You posted this picture more than 1282 times already today.
Yeah because i can't fucking see It. Why everyone else sees a normie? I see a very robust handsome man

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean and tombradylover
  • Love it
Yeah because i can't fucking see It. Why everyone else sees a normie? I see a very robust handsome man
Yes robust handsome man

• JFL

Attachments

• BDDD5432-A6D2-4213-A262-5EE412397CF2.jpeg
    BDDD5432-A6D2-4213-A262-5EE412397CF2.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and moreroidsmoredates
Bro funky flamingo was a larp, it’s already been exposed.

I chadfished before with Erand (a model), that’s why he had these “likes”. He ended up getting 0 dates.
Lol i saw this coming from miles. You broke bzz heArth.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I have feeling that bull is actually larping and he his life mogs all of us. Death serious.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and moreroidsmoredates
I have feeling that bull is actually larping and he his life mogs all of us. Death serious.
Yeah that’s why he is rotting 24/7 on an incel forum. Must be great right!

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
thought you were inactive bhai hows it been
Alive and well man, just hanging in there. Was inactive for a while because I got tired of all the low tier normie threads

• +1
Reactions: Axii