2 maxilla first molars are dead and need to get them extracted , need some opinions from knowledgeable users

D

damnit

Master
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Posts
1,702
Reputation
1,920
else they gonna rot and cause bone loss. Problem is the moment I extract them bone stars to resorb either way , unless I get dental implants(weaker bone loss), but cant get them because my upper palate needs to get corrected (with sarpe or mse) and I need braces right after that. Bone saving techniques like grafting immediately after extraction seem to be average at best .

What's my options here . Should I remove them and do grafting immeadiately after that, and hope for the best.

The next problem (and I'm not very knowledgeable around this subject), first molars are practically useless. So can tooth borne appliances use the other molars for expansion (I have a crossbite that need to get corrected). 27 years old by the way.
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
23
Views
126
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
truC3L
Replies
2
Views
38
Gravitas
Gravitas
6'2 HTN
Replies
6
Views
44
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
BecomingX
Replies
5
Views
32
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
chudcell999
Replies
10
Views
58
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top