BecomingX
Bronze
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2025
- Posts
- 310
- Reputation
- 333
Really need to fuck a white bitch with dyed hair like so bad. No, scratch that. Not fuck but rather make hardcore, sensational, loving sex to her. Have her in missionary while I wrap my arms around her entirely, and she wraps me with her legs, needing to feel my cock and feel how I fill her up without anything spilling. Then after that, I whisper in her to turn over so I can fuck her from behind. I'll stare dumbfoundedly at dat ass... Watching my dick just go in and out...All while she looks back at me with those eyes full of lust and pure passion. FUCK, NIGGA! I NEED IT NOW! But I can't.. Not now at least. I'm sure I'll get there soon but I need to get my shit together... So I'll just sit here and rot while I whisper "soon"... soon... soon... soon...
