2 months ago I was so close to leaving .org now I don't think I'd ever leave

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've literally accepted no woman will give my subhumanity a chance. So I'm going to rot and feel less guilty about postmaxxing all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and 케이제이
That’s good. I will convert your dumbass to become a God fearing and pious Christian in due time. Slowly but surely you will see the treacherous filth that Islam is.

SecularIslamist —> ConservativeCrusader

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Impossible to leave this website. Show me an example of that happening

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 20370
  • Hmm...
i left this forum for like half a year and decided to log in again to see what was up, worst mistake i ever made

• +1
This site is the true soul trap tbh

@Umbra Thoughts on thia theory

Captura de Tela 2024 02 17 as 002847
Umbra​

Forum went to shit. Retired. May come back soon
Joined Apr 20, 2021

Looking forward to seeing him trying to crawl back

• Hmm...
That’s good. I will convert your dumbass to become a God fearing and pious Christian in due time. Slowly but surely you will see the treacherous filth that Islam is.

SecularIslamist —> ConservativeCrusader
Literally NO ONE is converting to Christianity. It's already a dead religion. Gone, done and dusted. Will be sent to pages of history like Norse and Greek mythology.

i left this forum for like half a year and decided to log in again to see what was up, worst mistake i ever made
what / how did you leave? Advice needed. I know its the right thing to do, but just can't do it. Just like noFap or quitting smoking.

Literally NO ONE is converting to Christianity. It's already a dead religion. Gone, done and dusted. Will be sent to pages of history like Norse and Greek mythology.

What will you say to your Lord, Jesus Christ, when He comes back to judge you? What will you say to Him when He doesn’t end up breaking the cross but instead breaks Islam and throws you into the pits of hellfire?

It’s important that you repent and accept Him as your Lord and Savior, akhi. Surely you want a taste of heaven in the world to come and not the taste of rotten sulfury eggs of hellfire.

what / how did you leave? Advice needed. I know its the right thing to do, but just can't do it. Just like noFap or quitting smoking.
im not really sure anymore, i think i was too busy changing my life and was just sick of this place

• +1