2 months of mewing has improved my bite better than 3 years of ortho

thats right boyos, no pics as always!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, norwoodreaper, Vitruvian and 1 other person

Mewing is cope.

As a teen your bones will still grow until your early 20's and stop soon enough. And I suggest you keep wearing your braces or retainers, if not your shit is gonna get worse and mewing won't do jack shit.

Mewing is cope.

As a teen your bones will still grow until your early 20's and stop soon enough. And I suggest you keep wearing your braces or retainers, if not your shit is gonna get worse and mewing won't do jack shit.
mewing has to fucking work nigga.

if you ever looking into his theories you would understand that its obviously true

mewing has to fucking work nigga.

if you ever looking into his theories you would understand that its obviously true
If that shit really did work than you would see tons of people showing results instead of people going through puberty and claiming that mewing helped.

Braces are good for you and proven to work unlike that mewing GIGACOPE bs. I wish it worked though, so I can have a massive CHAD jawline but it just ain't happening. Only proven way, is gymcelling and dropping to a low bodyfat which removes that bloated rounded face most average looking people have.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
If that shit really did work than you would see tons of people showing results instead of people going through puberty and claiming that mewing helped.

Braces are good for you and proven to work unlike that mewing GIGACOPE bs. I wish it worked though, so I can have a massive CHAD jawline but it just ain't happening. Only proven way, is gymcelling and dropping to a low bodyfat which removes that bloated rounded face most average looking people have.
You rn:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Mewing works for teens and young adults. Of course it isn't going to do jack shit if your facial bones have stopped growing. You were late, swallow the hard truth and move on.

thats right boyos, no pics as always!!!
It wasn't a huge shift, just moved my left rear molars out a bit to align with my lower jaw. My retainer somehow was pressing it in which forced me to always bite on my right side.

Anyone who denies mewing is coping harder.

Nofap has given me super strenght.

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Mewing works for teens and young adults. Of course it isn't going to do jack shit if your facial bones have stopped growing. You were late, swallow the hard truth and move on.

The thing is I look like a completely different person today without the help of "mewing." If anything gymcelling and dropping bodyfat is the ideal way to show your full genetic potential when it comes to visible cheekbones - jawline.

If mewing was real, we would had already had huge amount of proof and dozens of proven cases already. Instead we get a bunch of young kids going threw puberty and mentioning mewing as the rightful cause of their drastic change facially.

The thing is I look like a completely different person today without the help of "mewing." If anything gymcelling and dropping bodyfat is the ideal way to show your full genetic potential when it comes to visible cheekbones - jawline.

If mewing was real, we would had already had huge amount of proof and dozens of proven cases already. Instead we get a bunch of young kids going threw puberty and mentioning mewing as the rightful cause of their drastic change facially.
mouth breathe for 1 year and tell me what happens.
mewing is the oposite. its proper posture. mewing can either improve or ATLEAST prevent further damage .

the human face is supposed to be THE MAJOR FACTOR of attractiveness in males.

why the FUCK would it not get better. evolution is efficient you are not supposed to be ugly stop coping its too late for you or you are not doing it properly

Retards newcels spamming fake ass shit mewing cope are always funny

100% of the mewing "results" or "improvements" are just 1.masseter hypertrophy (which looks shit) 2. body fat loss or 3. literally no change other than angle and people will always delude themselves

Mewing is cope.

The skull sutures never fully closes or stops growing it’s only the frame that stops

2 months are nothing. Try half a year+

this is most likely a troll anyway

Last edited: