2 months off from accutane

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
My libido came back. Im horny af. Ded srs

Piss2copy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
what dose were u on? How common is low libido on accutane?

what dose were u on? How common is low libido on accutane?

minimum dose. I dont know. This drug is fucked up. Everyone suffers from a diff thing. Never taking this shit again. I was more depressed while on it as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
get out kiss-haver

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1464, Drugs and 1 other person
get out kiss-haver

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Drugs and rockndogs
14776 1

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Im on it for 9 months.
Not a single side effect 20 mg every 2 days

Im on 40mg daily And jerk off 1-2 times a day

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
minimum dose. I dont know. This drug is fucked up. Everyone suffers from a diff thing. Never taking this shit again. I was more depressed while on it as well
Tbh the only side effect im noticing is dry lips, dandruff and a little lower back discomfort in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Tbh the only side effect im noticing is dry lips, dandruff and a little lower back discomfort in the morning

Like i said, everyone reacts differently

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
That shit made me depressed af, also my skin and lips were extremely dry and I was constantly ashy. Took a month after it for my skin to become oily again. I don't get acne anymore though.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
That shit made me depressed af, also my skin and lips were extremely dry and I was constantly ashy. Took a month after it for my skin to become oily again. I don't get acne anymore though.
Fuarrk. I’m really liking the normal skin since mine was oily pre-accutane

I always used to have oily skin but after accutane it never became as oily as it used to be again. I'd imagine for people with normal skin they'd be dry after it long term.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

my skin is oily af. After i ended the treatment it became to be oily again. I went to the doc again and he told me to use differin. Im using it for 1 month and a half give or take and my skin is even greater than it was while on accutane. Just apply a few hours before sleep, wash it with some skincare lotion in the morning and apply sunscreen. Now i have to get ride of my scars and i'll be good to go.

my skin is oily af. After i ended the treatment it became to be oily again. I went to the doc again and he told me to use differin. Im using it for 1 month and a half give or take and my skin is even greater than it was while on accutane. Just apply a few hours before sleep, wash it with some skincare lotion in the morning and apply sunscreen. Now i have to get ride of my scars and i'll be good to go.
Isn’t tretinoin better? I used it before accutane and my skin was pretty good and looked healthy

Tell me your secrets to recovering from side effects