Banned from looksmax discord a few months now

Balkansandsh

Balkansandsh

Iron
its probably a perm ban but I was trying transmaxxing for 3 months, I took estrogen and thought it could save me, it didn't do much besides give me gyno and good skin tbh. anyways I've been off of it and don't intend to use estrogen again. I was psyoped. I'd like to be unbanned from the discord JFL. also I hate LGBT and trannies. have a totally terrific day.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, NoReedemingFeature, horizon and 2 others
what a faggot

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Nigga what did you think was going to happen ? And you’re a Balkanite on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Should've used a serm when estrogen maxxing to prevent you from getting tits

what a faggot
faggot = gay dude attracted to other dudes. so man that likes other men.
I'm not attracted to men. im attracted to women. im straight.

Nigga what did you think was going to happen ? And you’re a Balkanite on top of that.
I'm average heightened sub face tbh. u have no idea. balkans have ugliest and best looking people. both ends of the spectrum.brutal. anyways I want to be unbanned

I'm average heightened sub face tbh. u have no idea. balkans have ugliest and best looking people. both ends of the spectrum.brutal. anyways I want to be unbanned
No balkanite is attractive, stop coping josip, maybe you can come to Germany and I’ll teach you some cool words, or are you already in deutschland ?

No balkanite is attractive, stop coping josip, maybe you can come to Germany and I’ll teach you some cool words, or are you already in deutschland ?
nein mein parents immigrated to nyc i am cursed to be in this liberal fucking mess.